Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Several posts deleted. Let's keep this thread on the subject of Lucy's Lynx campaign, and not let it degenerate into pointless argument. ~ P
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Lucy's Lynx campaign has got her a mention in the Daily Mirror Thumb Up!

This is great... I love the way it's getting attention from a national paper that never normally mentions Lucy Big Smile This can only do Lucy lots of good! Big Grin

Daily Mirror article on Lucy's Lynx campaign wrote:
Lucy Pinder has been announced as the new face of Lynx Dry: Full Control 48-hour anti-perspirant.
Advertisement >>

Following in the footsteps of Abbey Clancy, Kelly Brook and Keeley Hazell, Lucy will star in two new digital games created to see if guys can control their Premature Perspiration.

Following research revealing emotion-triggered, nervous sweats leads to a third of men ruining their chances with attractive women Lynx went in search to see how far men can control this emotionally debilitating affliction.

And with Lucy Pinder as the UK's Number 1 cause of Premature Perspiration, two games were created to give men a head start in controlling their staying power with the opposite sex using the legendary Lynx effect.

Lucy says: "It's so exciting to be the new Lynx Girl, especially on a project like this. You can meet the best looking and funniest man but if he starts getting sweaty it is a big turn off. I cant wait to see if guys will be able to control me...

Plus we get two more gorgeous pics... and a 1920x1080 high resolution version of the "running makes me prematurely perspire" video Big Grin

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Mindblowing Pigeon! Thanks Thumb Up!

More verbs (which have different results to those above):

Jiggling, Drilling, Frying, Cheering ("Cheerlead"ing didn't work!), Lynxing

Big Laugh
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Now it's the moment for me to be sincere.

I've been a fan of Lucy for some years now, and at first I was eminently attracted to her body, and mainly for two heavenly reasons I don't need to get into specifics.

Then, thanks in part to the previous forum and *mainly* thanks to this forum and the amazing and never praised enough work of Mr. Pigeon, I leearned to appreciate her more as a person, and her work beyond her incredible body and her astounding face.

But I still wasn't seeing her as an actress: her videos, being glamour videos, were displaying a limited range of her capabilities: sexy posing, pouting lips and not much more.

Until this. This videos are amazing, they show without the shadow of a doubt how good an actress she will be.

Now I'm a believer.
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

BTW, I hope this thread continues to post new videos as new verbs are found. I want them all and I'm too lazy to guess. Wink
00kennedyp

Contributions: 11

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

we still missing loads were are the ones from

http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder/ctrl-x/#/beach
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Definitely agree with Grendel there about how good Lucy's work in these are and how it bodes so well for a career as an actress...

The "Christian Bale" rant is marvellous and one of my favourite vids. Lucy does it even better than Christian did it! Also the "leaving" one is really good Big Grin
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Here is a list of things I wish to be reincarnated into: a car, a mirror, a dancing pole, a glass full of milk, a kitten, choco pasta, a monkey, a book, a bear, a microphone, a feather, a hoover, a bathtub, a mobile, an iron.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

THIS IS IT! I see in this set of glamour scnenes a summary of a lot of things for wich she can have posed in 7 years, and the fullfillment of a part of a career and the begining of an other. This is the acceleration that i expected for her since few years.
All this differents actings of expressions, this fun. I was just prematurly smiling at each video. Big Smile Glamour is a thing, she's able of other, i'm sure! I'm quite surprised of this evolution...
Now i won't play at that game cos it's better the Lynx game than the Pinder game.

PS: very good work Pigeon for all in this thread! Bow
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Pigeon, if you are not done with putting the more -ings on this thread, please remember the ones I suggested Thumb Up!

(your list was really great too)

Goodness knows how Lucy filmed all of these in 5 days!!!! Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

00kennedyp wrote:
we still missing loads were are the ones from

http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder/ctrl-x/#/beach

Beach is on page 4 Smile

Robster wrote:
Pigeon, if you are not done with putting the more -ings on this thread, please remember the ones I suggested Thumb Up!

Oh, I'm certainly not done Smile I've been... well you could say pretty busy today Hehe

Here's the next lot, including your suggestions Smile The new additions are...

Banging
Cheering
Drilling
Fixing
Gaming
Hugging
Jiggling
Lynxing
Skipping

Don't forget to visit http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder as well as watching these. For one thing, the more traffic Lynx get off this the better as it'll encourage them to keep on using Lucy Big Smile ...And for another, you might find some more verbs Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - banging makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - cheering makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - drilling makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - fixing makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - frying makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - gaming makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - hugging makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - jiggling makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - lynxing makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - skipping makes me prematurely perspire

pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

252k? That's your cap? That's all I get normally, when they cap me it goes down to 15k, which is barely better than dialup Headache

We now have "Rocking" too ...This one's brilliant Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - rocking makes me prematurely perspire

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

..."Partying" Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - partying makes me prematurely perspire

danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I pretty much love every purple outfit she wears and the cheerleading one is amazing

When all of them are posted will there possibly be a zip file with all of them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: