Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I think we all are running out of superlatives to describe what we can call a masterpiece of advertising. No doubt we have here the winner of the next Best Advert Awards! Does anyone already know in which countries it will be broadcast?
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Very nice video! Thanks Pigeon and the O.P.

I don't know why but at a few points during this video I had impure thoughts Roll Eyes Wink

I know it's only the bts stuff but these are a lot more sexually suggestive than Kelly Brook's were for example. Some parts of me have no problem at all with this Big Grin but in my mind and heart, I am not so sure it's a particularly good thing for Lucy...

Looking forward to seeing the finished adverts though (I should think they will be shown, if at all on TV, after the 9pm watershed; can't see any of them going out on air in the middle of Corrie - LOL!!!).
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I think it will be aired in between something that will have a substantial viewing base, such as a football game or something? I agree, I dont see it coming on before 9pm Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I don't know why but at a few points during this video I had impure thoughts Roll Eyes Wink

I know it's only the bts stuff but these are a lot more sexually suggestive than Kelly Brook's were for example. Some parts of me have no problem at all with this Big Grin but in my mind and heart, I am not so sure it's a particularly good thing for Lucy...

Kind of in two minds about that... Yes, on the one hand, there's the argument that it could lead to Lucy getting typecast or whatever, and be offered things of the same nature rather than the sort of things she's said she'd like to do, which haven't been like that.

On the other hand it certainly doesn't go over any limits or anything, there isn't anything there that Lucy hasn't already done in a static shoot... and it will certainly get people's attention Smile

And at this stage I think getting people's attention is the most important thing. I don't think the typecasting thing is a significant worry in addition to the degree to which that is a problem anyway simply because of Lucy being a glamour model. What matters is for a lot of people to get to know how amazingly bloody good Lucy is at this sort of thing in general, and this definitely qualifies in that respect Big Smile
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I agree with virtually everthing you say there Pigeon and I agree - sexual allure has always and will be for a long while the main part of Lucy's appeal.

However, I do not agree with you that Lucy has done quite this same type of thing before. Yes she has done it in static form but in VIDEO form it's a bit of a different thing. Stroking poles, sucking on ice-lollies and getting splashed with milk - Sigmund Freud would have a field day!!

I know I should probably shut up, as my animal red-blooded side is telling me to do, but my rational, unselfish side is a bit concerned about where this could go as I care about Lucy's future career. I just hope that they tone it down a bit for the finished adverts!! Wink
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

The means which work for these ads are in the top of every others things she has already done (in reference to Nuts of course Hehe ). I think she's passing a level up as in the glamour as in the acting by this way. Perhaps the perfect transition! The means are not the only cause of an evolution, something had to evolve too in her own experience (professionnal or personnal)... Smile I'm sure the final result will be bluffing!
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Thumb Up! GRR eat video ,Lucy looking really terrific if only she had done this kind of stuff when she was more curvy shall we say,wow now that would have been a treat,keep up the good work pigeon and thanks for keeping the faith
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I think Lucy looks better than she did 5 years ago. But thats just my personal opinion Thumb Up!
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I think Lucy looks better than she did 5 years ago. But thats just my personal opinion Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

If anything, Lucy seems to be getting more top heavy like she was in the early days!!! (so not sure about the comments about curviness! Spinning Eyes)

I think she is more attractive now than she was then, but I still think she was at her physical peak of attractiveness overall round about early / middle 2008; then she still had the impeccable beauty and voluptuousness but also still had that "soft body" look.

Btw fellas, I may have over-reacted a bit about the video! In the end Lucy has a sense of humour and intelligence about things and only did what she was directed to do and wouldn't have done it if she didn't feel comfortable. It looks like that she put in a great performance and this will be positive in her getting more work Big Grin

The cutest parts of the video are when she is being tickled with feather duster and smacking the teddy bear!! Big Smile

Also her karate kick is AWESOME!!!! I also got up to green-belt level of karate a few years back and I could NEVER get my leg up that high Hehe

Last edited by Pinderlust on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Woohoo Woohoo! we have a whole LOAD of material now Big Grin Bounce Thumb Up!

http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder/

There are two choices - one called "Ctrl-X" and one called "Pindering"...

I'm not too sure what either of them are supposed to do because they don't display properly, but despite that I can still get some material from them Hehe

"Pindering" you seem to have to type in some random verb stem, I'm not sure how you're supposed to know which verbs to use but Todd and I have been guessing and there are a bunch of videos... hang on while I do some uploading Smile

"Ctrl-X" also has some videos, plus these pics...

Hang on while I sort the videos out Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

OK, here are the first two...

Must say I'm kind of with Robster on the first one... but not because I don't think Lucy should be doing it, simply because I don't enjoy fellatio so I don't dig the imagery Smile That doesn't affect the fact that they are cracking videos, and the car wash one is superb Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - Beach

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - Car Wash

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Great vids, not sure about the purpose of the Pindering game Wry
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Great vids, not sure about the purpose of the Pindering game Wry

The pindering side, you type in a keyword of a common activity. There are clips of Lucy doing these activities. I have seen 33.....so far. Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: