Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Moisturiser????!!! Yikes! Lucy - men use soap and water, and that's it! Or Swarfega after working on the car - that's as close to a fancy cleaning product as we ever get Hehe

Actually more and more men are turning to moisturiser. Why do you think you'll find more and more companies making it and more appearing on the mens sections at Boots and supermarkets Wink

I'm with you RockyMoney. Altough mines more a case of having to use it. After riding a motorbike at least five days a week. The skin dries a lot Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Moisturiser????!!! Yikes! Lucy - men use soap and water, and that's it! Or Swarfega after working on the car - that's as close to a fancy cleaning product as we ever get Hehe

Actually more and more men are turning to moisturiser. Why do you think you'll find more and more companies making it and more appearing on the mens sections at Boots and supermarkets Wink

I'm with you RockyMoney. Altough mines more a case of having to use it. After riding a motorbike at least five days a week. The skin dries a lot Hehe

I use too moisturiser, but it's not a daily ritual. When you work or make sport all the day outside under the sun, the wind, the cold, etc... your skin call you: "argh! please! I'm dried! something! Argh!"
Some men do it in this sense, anothers do it for the delicate respect of themselves, but for another ones it's more for the body cult, spending a lot of money for this! Yuck
Don't listen Lucy for your under-arm anti-respirant and for moisturiser marks, I advice you to find marks for natural products for more respect of yourself. Have you ever looked the compositions of this products?! Yuck
Well, I think i should advice Lucy too for choosing natural products if she uses a lot, however at 50, she will look like a strange wax doll! Wry
CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Finally got around to skimming through some of these Lynx videos...outstanding! I can see why this was an awardwinning campaign. I wish that Unilever (parent corp) would engage Lucy for some of the Axe advertising here in North America. (Come to think of it, there's a Unilever office right here in Connecticut, about 10 minutes from my house...may have to go over there and put forth my case. Wink )

The "Kissing" one (with Charlotte McKenna) is really something else! I didn't see much discussion about it here (may have just missed it), but here's something that I was pondering. Couldn't you see that video working as part of an ad campaign for LADIES' deodorant? I mean, you have Lucy coming off rather boldly, making a move on a somewhat apprehensive-looking Charlotte (and that satisfied half-smile on Lucy's face near the end is just classic)... If you're a woman in Charlotte's shoes (er, stockings, whatever) aren't you thinking, "Whew, now where did I stash the @*#&% antiperspirant!?" Hehe

Of course, this opens up a whole sidebar as to whether other WOMEN find Lucy (or any other glamour models) attractive or intriguing. And I don't mean in an overtly sexual manner, but more along the lines of curiosity, like, "I wonder what it would be like to be kissed by another woman...especially one as womanly as Lucy!" Anyone have any ideas on that?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Lynx have recently launched a "Lynx for Girls" range in the UK... but without any involvement of Lucy Sad definitely missed a trick there...

Lucy does have plenty of female fans Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Beg to differ with u there P...when i'm simply thinking business and trying to sell a product i'd hire the most popular and prominent model to do that...while she is still the most popular Cloud 9 ..right now Lucy's a far cry from being the most prominent Sad ...thanks to the people "mis-handling her career"...u may have an argument that since she's done such a major campaign for them only some months back she would be a natural choice...but then that was the last 'major campaign' she did Wry ..and it was exactly 10 months back Tumbleweed
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Well the "Lynx for Girls" launch was before Christmas... which was not long after all that idiotic rubbish about Lucy's ads being banned... and that if anything attracted more attention than the original campaign did. So to me it would seem only logical to have cashed in on that extra publicity and do some more ads with Lucy Smile

It might be argued that that banning was an embarrassment to Lynx and that's why they didn't... but I don't think so Smile I think Lynx were very happy to have all the extra publicity Hehe indeed it wouldn't surprise me if they had intended that to happen all along Smile And I very much doubt that anyone in the target market would think the ban was anything other than bloody stupid Smile

They even delivered a pile of the stuff to the GM offices... yet all we got involving Lucy was one pic of her hand holding a can of it Wry

triplepaper

Contributions: 10

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Sorry to bring up a subject over a year old. For the 4 videos, Beach, Car Wash, Kissing and Dressing, any chance of HD?
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Lol, premature perspiration? You either perspire or you don't. Besides, if people didn't perspire they wouldn't need Lynx. Don't really understand their marketing slogan.

I played the Pindering game, hitting CTRL+X at the rate of the pointer below and didn't sweat at all lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5wXIcJI5mQ

Ofcoarse, the A.C was on. But still, seems pretty easy to me.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Damn shame they had to close down the site. And iirc there was 1 or 2 videos still unseen.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Yes, they said there were 60 but we only managed to find 58, or something like that. Never did get a clue as to what the other words were... they must have been pretty obscure Smile And sadly no HD versions of the four vids from the other game ever appeared...

I think Lynx were quite glad about the "banned" thing, it got them a lot more headlines than the original campaign did Big Grin
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

To ban these ads is nonsense cos Lynx should have allowed to run the ads after 10.30pm. Plus, it's a bigger nonsense to make a video with Lucy herself saying "sorry" whereas she has nothing to reproach to herself. In France, the censorship gives an accord and conditions before the video & audio materials are broascasted. So I think it's the british censorship system who should appologize for his incompetence if really this advertising campaign deserved to be censored... Thumb Down

Now Roll Eyes , I found an article on internet wich speaks about a new work for Lucy in the new Lynx campaign with that theme of "world end", on the website "aufeminin.com".
http://news.aufeminin.com/fin-du-monde-l-adn-des-plus-belles-femmes-actu8248.html
To summarize the translation, Lynx decided a theme around the idea that it would be necessary to protect the DNA of the 3 prettiest women in the world, for the humanity interest Hehe . And Lucy would be one of the 3 women!

It's difficult to verify the spring (info or intox Confused ), so if someone knows something... espacially nothing appears on twitter nor moreover somewhere else!... Shrug
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

It's real (ie. it's a genuine promotion, not that they really have made a DNA capsule!), but there's no new Lucy stuff for it Sad There are 6 pictures associated with the promotion, only one of them is Lucy, and it's not a new one, it's one from the original bunch she did...

imdb_acc

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I wish Lucy would do more Lynx videos. Her nuts videos are kinda boring as she just stands there and doesn't do anything. Those commercials on the other hand are incredibly hot!
imdb_acc

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Does anybody know the name of the song used in Lucy's bedroom strip?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

A Sun article listing various people's all time favourite football players has appeared. Lucy is one of these people and the article reuses one of Lucy's Lynx pics to accompany her entry. Unfortunately she only gets three sentences...

Lucy wrote:
It was a shame Le Tissier didnít get called up more for England as he was brilliant and had a ridiculous penalty record. I remember queuing up for his autograph in Debenhams when I was 12.

We need someone to replace Le God in the current team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: