Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
just read of another similar article (they linked to Lucy's article) where the ASA banned an ad after they received not hundreds or thousands of complaints...but ONE complaint Roll Eyes it featured a girl sitting by Yikes! railroad tracks. not a safe place for a girl dont you know.

There was actually quite a campaign about that sort of thing from the rail industry a while back - probably still is. For some reason it's quite popular with the advertising industry to use shots taken on railway tracks, but the railways don't like it because they say it encourages people to trespass on the railways and put their lives at risk. (Indeed the shots are often illegal because the railways won't give permission for a shoot on the tracks.) Me, I rather doubt their argument, it seems to me that the people who trespass on railway tracks are from three categories - rail enthusiasts who know what they're doing and can keep themselves out of danger, scrotes who just do whatever they want regardless of anyone's adverts, and people who are so drunk they don't know what they're doing and think the tracks are a quick route home Smile

The ASA have also just banned a Marks and Spencer ad for lingerie, which shows... a model wearing lingerie, duh.

Once again they are using the same stupid argument that it will somehow destroy children's minds if they see it. Listen, ASA, can none of you remember what it was like being a kid yourself? Young children will be completely oblivious to any sexual overtones of an advert - it simply doesn't register, it has no significance in their world. Then, once they get old enough that they do start thinking about sex, they will be actively seeking out the bra adverts in their mum's women's mags and catalogues.... so trying to remove such ads from other media is pointless and futile. Time to start living in the real world, and do something useful - like banning advertising for products which all scientific opinion agrees simply do not work and are nothing but a con, like homeopathic "medicines" and suchlike junk, for example.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

This is getting out of hand, they banned an M&S lingerie advert! Spinning Eyes What exactly is wrong with these people dictating what is suitable for our own eyes?! Vomit
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I noticed that there's mention of this whole Lynx affair on Page 61 of tonight's London Evening Standard Big Smile The article mentions about the adverts getting banned and the "contrite" "apology" video Hehe

The Metro mentioned the ban last week but the difference this time is that there's an actual picture of Lucy!! It's still quite rare I think to see a picture of Lucy in a newspaper that isn't the Daily Star so it was a nice surprise.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - fixing makes me prematurely perspire

plumbing
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Seems Lynx are now launching "Lynx for Girls - on sale on facebook here" - and Lucy is the first to get her hands on it Hehe

Let's hope she is equally prominent in the advertising for it Big Smile

Seems to have made the Daily Mail already - who in typical Mail fashion have chosen it as an opportunity to be silly about Lucy's ads being banned Roll Eyes

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

never realised how close her hair is to that oven. dangerous stuff.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Seems Lucy's Lynx campaign has spun off a page of "grooming tips" Hehe - an expression which always makes me think of horses or poodles, but never mind Smile

Lucy and The Grooming Guide wrote:
Look after the basics, skin, teeth, hair and nails, it really is important!

What is your favourite smell on a man?

My current favourites are Prada Amber Pour Homme and Boss Bottled Night, theyíre both very sensual and masculine scents.

What is the most common mistake a man makes with his grooming?

I think the most common mistakes are either neglecting or obsessing over appearance. For me a mans grooming should be kept clean, classic and subtle. Good personal hygiene is a must, body odour isnít a good scent on anyone, so spritz a little bit of antiperspirant like Lynx Extra Dry on your underarms when you get out of the shower.

In what way could guys improve their appearance?

I say look after the basics, skin, teeth, hair and nails, it really is important. Moisturiser is essential to keep your skin looking well conditioned and at its absolute best.

So what does well groomed mean to you?

For me a well groomed guy is someone who looks clean and healthy and has a classic sense of styling and grooming, you donít by any means have to look immaculate. I think Ryan Reynolds and George Clooney always look effortlessly well turned out.

Is there one product you use that you would recommend to the guy in your life?

I love Dermalogica products like their Clearing Face Wash and their Daily Microfoliant. And invest in a good moisturiser that suits your skin type.

Moisturiser????!!! Yikes! Lucy - men use soap and water, and that's it! Or Swarfega after working on the car - that's as close to a fancy cleaning product as we ever get Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Nice find Pigeon Thumb Up! Although I have to disagree with you, I for one, use moisturiser Wink Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Although I have to disagree with you, I for one, use moisturiser Wink Thumb Up!
Just not on your face right? Scratch Chin Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

ROFL
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Just to clarify! I use moisturiser for my face
Hehe
This stuff
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Remember the real men interbiew, you have to be rough and ready but also clean and soft. ..................so just do the one half of your face?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I think what she means is "Just use whatever i'm trying to sell right now !!!"... Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: