Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

The people that complained about Lucy's campaign will probably be the same lot that moan and groan about page 3. The typical people that complain tend to be 40+ mothers with a very dull lifeless marriage! Hehe

But remember this could have been far worse. The games have been available to view and play for some quite some time now, the TV spots and main publicity over the campaign ended a while ago. The publicity Lucy received is and will still be viewed as positive Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Big Laugh great vid, ah the memories Grandad.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Good on Lucy and Lynx! Thumb Up!

I Lol'ed at the amazingly quick response from them both.
Big Laugh

(sort of makes me wonder whether Lynx anticipated that this kind of stupid thing would happen and made the video beforehand???)

I was in Bluewater earlier on today and happened to walk past the "Anne Summers" store and it made me think of the level of hypocrisy in this world. Also how can only 15 complaints lead to such a result? Even if only one in ten of the people that were offended actually followed through with a complaint, that still means only about 200 or so were upset and out of how many thousands that saw the games /videos? Ridiculous - as Lucy says it's really just a bit of tongue in cheek Carry-on-style fun.

I do hope that the 15 complainers were got back to the clinic in time in order to take their medication!

Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Good on Lucy and Lynx! Thumb Up!

I Lol'ed at the amazingly quick response from them both.
Big Laugh

(sort of makes me wonder whether Lynx anticipated that this kind of stupid thing would happen and made the video beforehand???)

Hehe Yes, that thought had occurred to me as well Smile

Pretty sure it wasn't that though... The news came out on Tuesday, or maybe they knew even before that, and Lucy was definitely doing something yesterday that required a makeup artist Smile

Also, there's Lucy's watch... she's wearing that horrible clunky great thing that looks like a man's watch (if there are any watch nerds on here, please, I don't want to know Hehe) I'm not sure when she got that but I think the first pics of her wearing it that I remember seeing were the BTCC Silverstone pics. Far as I recall everything before that she's either wearing a nice little slim feminine one or no watch at all, and I'm sure she didn't have it at the time she filmed the original material.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

really fast reply Wink

Grandad are lynx showing this vid Roll Eyes if they are Thumb Up!
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

seen its posted on twitter 5 hours ago Thumb Up! must think before posting sometimes
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Have you got javascript turned off? Looks that way from here... you don't seem to be loading the twitter widgets' javascripts.
pogo

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
I used Ad-block to block the Twitter feeds

Ah. I suspect your block is overzealous and is blocking all javascripts from the site, not just the twitter one Smile
pogo

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

The Lynx apology video certainly has a lot more views now than it did 2 days ago! Thumb Up!

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

It's on page 1 of Popular videos around the Web today on YouTube Thumb Up!

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well here's interesting... It appears that Lucy's Lynx campaign did involve the TV advert we were all hoping for... and while the UK is sadly now out of the question, it is going to appear on Irish TV Smile

Think I was wrong about this. I think the TV bit was not Lucy, but the other poster - someone else in a bikini - that also got banned.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

just read of another similar article (they linked to Lucy's article) where the ASA banned an ad after they received not hundreds or thousands of complaints...but ONE complaint Roll Eyes it featured a girl sitting by Yikes! railroad tracks. not a safe place for a girl dont you know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: