Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Why isn't Lucy going to be on TV?? It makes me angry!!

I DO have an Xbox and am on Xbox live but I want people to see Lucy on TV and to say "Who...is...that??" and their jaws to drop to the floor! Big Laugh

(Rocky, are you sure that when you said "Day film" you didn't mean "Dry film"? - LOL) Eyebrows
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I wouldn't panic Robster, there is likely to be more than one TV spot, there saving the big guns for later Hehe
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
there saving the big guns for later Hehe

That's what I say, I'm sure they're saving the VERY BEST for later in the campaign. Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

It just makes me wonder. If Lucy isnt in tonights Lynx advert then is there going to be another popular model?

It would be foolish not to include someone well known to such a wide audience, I dont see why Lucy wouldn't do! I guess we will just have to wait a few more hours to see what unravels Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Robster wrote:

I DO have an Xbox and am on Xbox live but I want people to see Lucy on TV and to say "Who...is...that??" and their jaws to drop to the floor! Big Laugh

(Rocky, are you sure that when you said "Day film" you didn't mean "Dry film"? - LOL) Eyebrows

I believe you are mistaken Robster, it does say Day Film on the advertisement Spinning Eyes Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
This is obviously great news because it pretty much confirms that we will be getting xbox content with Lucy Smile Thumb Up!

Yes, there is. But as far as I can make out there won't be anything which is only on the xbox - so I don't think people who don't have one need to worry Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
It just makes me wonder. If Lucy isnt in tonights Lynx advert then is there going to be another popular model?

It would be foolish not to include someone well known to such a wide audience, I dont see why Lucy wouldn't do!

Yes, I can't help thinking that Lynx have made a bad error of judgement by not including Lucy in the TV ad...

Robster wrote:

That's exactly what I want to happen too Smile

Also, I want advertising executives and film producers to see Lucy on TV and go "Who...is...that?? We absolutely must get her for our own production!"
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Pigeon is correct, the video content was made available to anyone, but there were exclusive themes and gamer pics specifically designed for the Xbox. It is offcourse possible to transfer them to a PC, with the proper tools Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I just saw the Lynx advert... It lasted 15 seconds and was strangely set around the idea of premature perspiration... It was childish and boring. Im glad Lucy wasnt a part of that commercial, After seeing that I know now that we can only expect a better performance now that Lucy will be in future adverts Thumb Up! Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Did anyone else see the new Lynx advert? For the people that have: What did you think of it?
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

huh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Did anyone else see the new Lynx advert? For the people that have: What did you think of it?

I watched it on youtube. Must say it wasn't what I was expecting - with all the hype they've been giving it on facebook I was expecting them to have booked several consecutive ad slots so they could show something much longer, some kind of "mini-drama" or something. As it is it's just a very ordinary, dull, bog-standard TV advert. So I'm somewhat less disappointed that Lucy wasn't in it - even if she had been in that, it would have had little value to promote her because she'd hardly have been on screen long enough to notice - much as was the case with her Walkers ad with Lemmy.

I'm not entirely sure what Lucy's videos will be, but I do get some impression that they are in some sense "mini-dramas" - for one thing there was Lucy's tweet "...included having to pretend to seduce the gorgeous @charlottemckenn !" which kind of implies it must last some reasonable length of time Smile So I'm guessing that it is indeed a case of "the best is yet to come..." Smile we'll have a few weeks to wait, but we will eventually get something which is both long enough to be worth watching and substantial enough to have good value for promoting Lucy Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

OK so the first advert that has been aired is available to view on the XBL dashboard so Im guessing the others will be uploaded there also.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

So when do you think the next Lynx film will be released? I'm thinking next week, hopefully in tune for Lucy's possible new Nuts shoot Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

They've added a new theme and a new set of gamer pics of the new Lynx campaign on the XBL dashboard, unfortunately it doesnt feature Lucy, or anyone recognizable to be honest. Its just random pics from there newest advert, which Im sure you will all agree featured women that none of us recognised!

My guess is that the next advert will release more themes and gamer pics with it. Ill keep you all posted Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: