Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I have just spent about 20 minutes straight on Pindering trying to think up the remaining verbs, it's really tough!

There isn't one for "Acting" which I was a little disappointed by Sad
Also not a unique one for "Spinning" or "Driving" or even just "Being". I suppose whatever is left has to be realistic, given the limitations of the set that Lynx used.

I have exhausted the limits of my brain power, we need lateral thinkers! Screwy

Btw, many thanks to Pigeon and "Helper" for the Full HD versions Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I have exhausted the limits of my brain power, we need lateral thinkers! Screwy

Exactly my thoughts! Seems that everything I try now is either a synonym or a 404. We need some people thinking along different lines Smile

http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder/pindering
hamadayelab

Contributions: 16

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:10 pm    Subject: try start Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this was seen before

http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder/pindering/?LucyPinder=start&ing=PermaturePerspiration
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Certainly has Hehe it's a synonym for "talking" Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

how many left?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Well, there are 60 videos, and we have 56 of them so far...

http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder/pindering

1. 404
2. 404 (other version)
3. banging
4. bounc
5. box
6. cheering
7. cook
8. danc
9. dress - div
10. drilling
11. drink
12. eat
13. fixing
14. frying
15. gaming
16. hoover
17. hugging
18. iron
19. jiggling
20. kiss
21. leaving/dumping
22. lick
23. lov
24. lynxing
25. modeling
26. monkey
27. network
28. partying
29. reading/nothing
30. rid
31. rocking
32. runn
33. shav
34. shoot
35. sing
36. skipping
37. smil
38. smok
39. stripp
40. talk
41. teas
42. text
43. walk
44. wash
45. watch
46. wav or djing
47. work
48. geeking
49. Creaming
50. Sweating
51. Travelling
52. Tromboning
53. Spooning
54. Vomiting
55. Fudging
56. Representing
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Look Pigeon, are you sure that the missing 4 videos are not the "Beach", "Car Wash", "Dressing" and "Kissing" from the Ctrl-X game?

It seems a bit of a coincidence that we are missing 4 from Pindering and there the 4 above and the missing 4 are so hard to find with an army of people looking for them!!!

Are you sure it wasn't just 60 videos in TOTAL or specifically 60 videos for Pindering? Cheers Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

It was the Pindering game that I asked about, so I'm thinking that'll be what the answer related to Smile

...We do have a wee bit more video material from Ctrl-X - see below Smile That game doesn't work for me - it gets as far as the screen inviting me to press Ctrl-X and then freezes and won't do anything else, but I've still managed to recover these clips out of it - anyone for whom it does work know if there's any more than these and the four videos?

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - Waves

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Lucy's appearance in today's Star gives us a somewhat larger version of this pic, albeit butchered by the evil that is photoshop...

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Woohoo! There is now a new theme to download on the XBL marketplace, and guess whos in it Smile They've used this pic-

I know its not a new pic but Im just happy Lucy is on the XBL marketplace Hehe Think of the publicity she will get Smile Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

They've also uploaded new gamer pics Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Lynx on twitter wrote:
We have @LPinderOfficial arriving tomorrow to take over our Facebook & Twitter. Tweet us your questions for her & best chat-up lines!

Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Apparently Lucy is starting on FB at 1pm Smile

http://www.facebook.com/lynxeffectuk
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:

I know its not a new pic but Im just happy Lucy is on the XBL marketplace Hehe Think of the publicity she will get Smile Thumb Up!
well its not on the marketplace in Canada, so i imagine all of N.america consoles wont be able to view or download it. Thumb Down and i was starting to get tired of my halo theme too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: