Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

OK, this is what we've got so far... Anyone get any more? I was giving it another crack last night but only found synonyms (some of which didn't make sense...) The last few must be something weird, we need people who think differently to me and come up with things like "starwarsing" (geeking) which I'd never have thought of Hehe

Guess here... http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/videos/s_lynx

1. 404
2. 404 (other version)
3. banging
4. bounc
5. box
6. cheering
7. cook
8. danc
9. dress - div
10. drilling
11. drink
12. eat
13. fixing
14. frying
15. gaming
16. hoover
17. hugging
18. iron
19. jiggling
20. kiss
21. leaving/dumping
22. lick
23. lov
24. lynxing
25. modeling
26. monkey
27. network
28. partying
29. reading/nothing
30. rid
31. rocking
32. runn
33. shav
34. shoot
35. sing
36. skipping
37. smil
38. smok
39. stripp
40. talk
41. teas
42. text
43. walk
44. wash
45. watch
46. wav or djing
47. work
48. geeking
49. Creaming
50. Sweating
51. Travelling
52. Tromboning
53. Spooning
54. Vomiting
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

So only 6 left to find? Spinning Eyes The words needle and haystack or springing to mind Hehe

I was just logging in here to say that I thought I'd found a new one "Holidaying" but it's already on your list (travelling) - doh!

And my dear Pigeon, I know it's probably the last thing you want to hear but all the videos on the Pindering site seem to be available at 1080p now, not just the "Running" one.

Kill me if you want Punch
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
And my dear Pigeon, I know it's probably the last thing you want to hear but all the videos on the Pindering site seem to be available at 1080p now, not just the "Running" one.

Kill me if you want Punch

I know, but since Adobe Flash is a huge pile of steaming garbage, when I go to the site I can't see the videos. I don't even see the player, so I don't see the high-res link. All I get is the sound. Then after a while it crashes the browser. I have to download the videos to be able to watch them at all. I'm going to wait until we've got all the verbs and then try on a different system, see if it works there and have a big session Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Thanks to GM for a couple more verbs Thumb Up!

Fudging
Gold (which renames itself to Representing)

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - fudging makes me prematurely perspire

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - representing makes me prematurely perspire

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Im even getting advertisements for Lucy's campaign on my Yahoo email account! Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Couple HQ pics. Big Smile

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

That must be it now folks maybe? Only 4 left - maybe the last 4 are just the 4 Ctrl-X game videos that are already on here?? - time will tell.

I'm a bit disappointed there isn't a video for "Spelunking" or "Pindering" (Lucy running around catching stray animals (her occupational surname) Hehe LOL!) Fantastic selection though Cloud 9 (nothing for "Conducting" either Sad ) and the "Geeking" one makes me wonder does Lucy have a twin brother at all called Luke? Big Laugh

Sorry Pigeon, didn't want in any way to hassle you to post the Full HD versions on this site if that's how it came across. I just got a little bit overexcited I guess. After all, we are so used to seeing videos of Lucy of a sub-VHS / postage stamp quality that seeing anything close to HD is a real treat.

Thanks again!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
That must be it now folks maybe? Only 4 left - maybe the last 4 are just the 4 Ctrl-X game videos that are already on here?? - time will tell.

The last four must be really obscure! That's why I think it needs some different minds on the job - to be thinking along different lines Smile

There aren't any for "beach", "carwash" or "bedroom", and we've already got one for "kissing"...

Robster wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed there isn't a video for "Spelunking" or "Pindering" (Lucy running around catching stray animals (her occupational surname) Hehe LOL!) Fantastic selection though Cloud 9 (nothing for "Conducting" either Sad ) and the "Geeking" one makes me wonder does Lucy have a twin brother at all called Luke? Big Laugh

There seem to be quite a few obvious possibilities that they haven't done... There isn't a "footballing", and I've tried quite a few other sport-related ones without result.

Robster wrote:
Sorry Pigeon, didn't want in any way to hassle you to post the Full HD versions on this site if that's how it came across. I just got a little bit overexcited I guess. After all, we are so used to seeing videos of Lucy of a sub-VHS / postage stamp quality that seeing anything close to HD is a real treat.

Didn't come across like that at all! And anyway, nothing anyone can say would bug me as much as the fact that I haven't got them already because the flipping site doesn't work! As I say they will be here, I'll just have to use a different computer to do it, which will be a nuisance, so I want to get all the words first so I can sit down and do them all in one lot.
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

great work Big Smile
lucy as always good to cast eyes on.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Thanks to "My Helper" for sending me all the high-resolution versions Thumb Up!

All the Lucy action videos now have links to the high-resolution versions so you can watch or download them in HQ Big Smile

And we still have four verbs to guess! Get yourselves to http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder/pindering and see if you can find the last four Smile
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

thnx a lot Smile

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/videos/lucy-pinder-lynx-dry-networking-makes-me-prematurely-perspire-1920x1080-high-resolution-version.html

this one is not working.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Unfortunately there isn't a high resolution for that one, I don't know why. You must have found the link in the few minutes before I took it off again Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Is there in the list the "killing"?
http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/lucy-pinder/pindering/?LucyPinder=kill&ing=PermaturePerspiration
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

"Killing" is an alias for "shooting", which we've got Smile
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Quote:
Unfortunately there isn't a high resolution for that one, I don't know why. You must have found the link in the few minutes before I took it off again Smile

no problem. thanks once again.

lets hope they release some lucy gamer pics also. i really need them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: