Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Well here we go chaps Big Grin Sorry about the wait, but I think you'll agree it was worth it Smile

Some absolutely stunning pics here - a most worthy return of Lucy to the pages of Loaded! Big Smile

One or two of them are a bit out of focus - that's how they were printed, just look at them on a smaller scale Smile

Interesting also that Lucy only shot this two weeks ago. Impressively fast movement there Thumb Up!

I just love the one in the purple outfit... and both the lying-down ones too Cloud 9 hope the insulating tape didn't ruin Lucy's stockings! Hehe

Top marks to Lucy for a stunning shoot Thumb Up! Clap - and top marks to Loaded too for celebrating their new ownership like this Big Grin

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed May 30, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Loving the pics! she looks amazing
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Epic shoot thanks for the scans and the hard work. Well done lucy Smile
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Damn Lucy! Good to see you back in Loaded!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

I love that first pic with the telephone! Can't wait for cleaned up scans
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Are u f@#&ing kidding me!!!!!! Rotate Silly Nuts Love Woohoo! ....an instant classic!!! Thumb Up! .....this is sooooo good Cloud 9 ...doesn't it make u wonder why GM, Nuts have been wasting her time for so long doing mediocre work when she's capable of such dazzling magnificence !!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
I love that first pic with the telephone! Can't wait for cleaned up scans

Of the phone pic? That's as good as it gets I'm afraid - it was printed like that in the magazine. As I said, the quality of the photos is a bit variable. Check out some of the others - the phone one was about the lowest quality of the lot Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Yikes! my jaw is still dropped while typing this. THIS is what we've been missing for so long Thumb Up!. The 4th and 7th pics are prob my favs but just by a hair. Incredible shoot and huge thanks for getting these up so fast P. Spinning Eyes Think I may have to set aside some time to properly study this shoot. Hehe Amazing pics.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

ONE word describes this shoot: INCREDIBLE Cloud 9

Excellent work on the scans Pigeon Thumb Up!

This is Lucy at her finest so far, heres hoping this is only the start of many more Loaded shoots for Lucy Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

I think this picture has to be one of the all time greats Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Seismic shoot Big Smile

I bought my copy of Loaded on the way to work this morning... On the way back I checked and apparently every copy had sold out Big Grin

Great news methinks Hammer
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

I got my copy this evening, I was lucky to get it, there were only 2 copies left on the shelf at my local Tesco! Thumb Up!

Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Love Love Love Love Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Love Love Love Love Rotate Rotate Rotate Rotate Rotate Rotate Rotate Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud

Friends...there may be a new favorite...
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

enjoying all the pics

will there be a video of the shoot, because dont loaded wait ages before they release it
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

EVISU: I would think that if there is a video for this shoot that it will be out pretty soon, I'd guess within the next month. I think the reason that the previous video took so long to come out was that Lucy wasn't the covergirl and it wasn't a main feature. I think if anything that that one was more of a leak (like the 2 2011 calendar videos that cropped up on various video sites, I think they were leaks too). I miss the days of 2005/6 when Loaded used to have cover DVDs like the one with Michelle in 2005 that was the first time I had ever seen a video of Lucy Yikes!

I liked the interview, especially the bit where Lucy says that there's life in the old dog yet. I assumed when I first read it that she was talking about Loaded itself NOT herself Hehe Given how we know Lucy, I would assume that she intended it to have 2 meanings! Big Grin

I also like the bit where she says that she'll carry on going till she's at least 32, using Kelly Brook as her yardstick, although why she looks up to Kelly so much is beyond me; Lucy is much better Big Smile

Also the part where she says about wanting to do more acting but doesn't want to be the next Keira Knightley (not that that was ever realistically going to happen anyway).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: