Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
playloup66

Contributions: 12

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Thanks for the scans. Thumb Up!

Absolutely brilliant. Cloud 9
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

whats the interview like?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Pretty decent Thumb Up!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

From my phone, i'm on transist, and I just wanted to say: HOLY FCKN FCK!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I liked the interview, especially the bit where Lucy says that there's life in the old dog yet. I assumed when I first read it that she was talking about Loaded itself NOT herself Hehe Given how we know Lucy, I would assume that she intended it to have 2 meanings! Big Grin

I also like the bit where she says that she'll carry on going till she's at least 32, using Kelly Brook as her yardstick, although why she looks up to Kelly so much is beyond me; Lucy is much better Big Smile

That did make me smile, when I remembered writing this... Smile

Pigeon wrote:
In respect of the above - the two top-selling calendars on redhotglamourgirls this year have been Kelly Brook and... Lucy Pinder. So there we go. No reason why Lucy can't carry on at least as long as Kelly, nay longer, she is better after all Big Smile

Robster wrote:
Also the part where she says about wanting to do more acting but doesn't want to be the next Keira Knightley (not that that was ever realistically going to happen anyway).

Well yeah, Keira Knightley is ... 55 million ... and Lucy famously is most definitely not Wink

Seriously though, it seems there is a "sweet spot" and Lucy is in it...

At the very top end - Keira Knightley if you will - it's a constant whirl, you're frantically busy all the time, it's all hassle and stress...

Then there's the mundane level that 99% of people are at... Up at crack of dawn, nightmare journey, spend all day doing something ultimately pointless for which other people take all the money and credit and give you the scraps, another nightmare journey, get home too knackered to do anything except mong out, go to bed and repeat the whole thing the next day. Do this day in day out, year in year out, with never a break, just to keep alive, until the best years of your life are long gone and you never got the benefit of them. Never have any freedom until you're old and then only get a few years of it before you die. Takes everything away from you and gives nothing back except the means to keep on doing it.

Then in between there's the level of greatest good fortune where you get a decent amount of money but without everything else being taken away from you, and still have plenty of time and freedom to do what you want to do instead of what some fat-assed boss or overly hectic schedule makes you do. A level of immense privilege. This is the level that Lucy has access to, and long may she continue to Big Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

richer ppl than that p Big Laugh Hehe Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

"55 million"? That doesn't mean money Wink Hehe On the same basis Lucy has over 58 million Wink - Or nearly 82 million with a little simplification Big Grin
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I liked the interview, especially the bit where Lucy says that there's life in the old dog yet. I assumed when I first read it that she was talking about Loaded itself NOT herself Hehe Given how we know Lucy, I would assume that she intended it to have 2 meanings! Big Grin

Yeah, good interpretation between the lines! I agree with you that Lucy gives sometimes 2 meanings to words, like slips, certainly without being conscious of it, why not by identifying her situation at the Loaded'one. Thumb Up!

Pigeon wrote:
Then there's the mundane level that 99% of people are at... Up at crack of dawn, nightmare journey, spend all day doing something ultimately pointless for which other people take all the money and credit and give you the scraps, another nightmare journey, get home too knackered to do anything except mong out, go to bed and repeat the whole thing the next day. Do this day in day out, year in year out, with never a break, just to keep alive, until the best years of your life are long gone and you never got the benefit of them. Never have any freedom until you're old and then only get a few years of it before you die. Takes everything away from you and gives nothing back except the means to keep on doing it.
Then in between there's the level of greatest good fortune where you get a decent amount of money but without everything else being taken away from you, and still have plenty of time and freedom to do what you want to do instead of what some fat-assed boss or overly hectic schedule makes you do. A level of immense privilege. This is the level that Lucy has access to, and long may she continue to Big Smile

I don't share this view of the things Pigeon. It's like you can only see the society stigmata in the superficiality, and can't understand how and why they appear really. It's like you can't see the hurts in the depth, that isn't obvious (I accord to you), but it exists. I sometimes speak about the hiden part of the iceberg. Each one has the power inside to drive his life without feeling that you say. And the question of why it happens is not a question of luck. We already conclue in a thread about Lucy's debut that things don't arrive really by luck. And you say yourself sometimes: "Lucy, it's not luck, it's you!" Pigeon, it's the same for everybody!

Some people complains all their life, others find compensations in their job, hobbies, pets, relationships, etc, and when it suddenly stops, they can see the reality in a window and they become ill and even more die, shocked by the emptyness they see at this moment and that they let grow-up during all their life Sad . If something is wrong in your life, change it now while you have the energy, the youngness and the hope! Skidmarks. But don't look at the others'lifes... Grandad What do you think about that?

Lucy tries to be a model for others. She needn't: the real model for herself is inside, hiden. She inspirates herself from Ursula Andress, Adriana Lima or others who have an other fame than someone who puts some white icecream between her breasts for immature men and money. She now seems to swim in a more classy current... I said, and others like Patriot felt it too, that something could happen soon, in 2 or 3 months... Well, we feel something is maybe changing a little bit, I hope it would be a real begining of consciousness-raising... Scratch Chin If it's not sure yet, the title "Lucy, back where she belongs" make me think about it Roll Eyes .

Teacher It's not because someone have money and time that he has an happy life (and i don't say happy in the meaning of the society standards), but it's not impossible that someone who has an happy life could have time and money, but it's not compulsory. The amalgam between the two situations make us think that it's balancing to compensate the one by the other. This is an illusion for the other and the worst: for itself! It's why i find awkward to pretend that Lucy's life and career are lucky and happy, and that people should be happy for her and hopefull for themself by seeing such a model of life. Shrug

Now this interview of Lucy seems to me very interesting, and closer at her person than when it's searched an entertaining goal as in Nuts, so I hope it will possible to have more about it. Roll Eyes

Shock In this pic, it's like she is full nude! Love Yes this shoot is excellent and comes back somewhere in a classic classy glamour. Perhaps she wants to finish her career this way...
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Richard wrote:

Love Love Love Love Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Love Love Love Love Rotate Rotate Rotate Rotate Rotate Rotate Rotate Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud

Friends...there may be a new favorite...

Totally with you on this one.
I got this far down whilst scrolling and was already a flutter!

snowflake wrote:
Love Yes this shoot is excellent and comes back somewhere in a classic classy glamour. Perhaps she wants to finish her career this way...

Agreed, classic shoot and one i think lucy could be proud to go out on if she decided the time is coming for her to take a back seet from modeling.

Big two fingers up to all the doupters proving she is still number one, well done lucy Thumb Up!
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Atleast her 32 is 3-4 years later,may be we hope the best or she changes her mind.
We have got to see a lot of her till then,lets be positive. Smile
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

A milestone in Lucy's career Cloud 9
devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Just picked up my 5 copies Big Smile Always a pleasure to keep Pinder in business Hehe
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

devianttubs wrote:

Just picked up my 5 copies Big Smile Always a pleasure to keep Pinder in business Hehe

Man! I need to move to the UK and buy up all the Pinder stuff too! lol
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Nice little tidbit from Loadeds latest issue in the "letters from the readers" section. Someone wrote in thanking Loaded for getting Lucy back on the cover and their reply is,
Quote:
We've no excuse for not getting her in again sooner, I don't know what we were thinking but, as you can see, we finally came to our senses.
Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issuePosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Loaded, "July" 2012 issue Reply with quote

Ooooooo look! We now have website gallery versions of Lucy's Loaded pics Big Grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: