Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk

Contributions: 274

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:53 pm    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

so anyone got this singular shoot ?
if photos along with videos are available they are most welcome.i think, this early work of lucy should be given specific attention.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:13 pm    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

Its already on here, just have a look around and you'll find it no prob.
Chris

Contributions: 726

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:13 pm    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

I did a search and I don't see it anywhere. Here are the scans (minus the complete versions:

The pictures from Loaded's website:

Don't have the videos, but maybe Pigeon or someone else does.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:10 pm    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

I'm not sure there were any videos of that shoot, unless there are any of those awful mobile phone ones kicking about. Common problem with Loaded shoots. I do know I don't have any myself I'm afraid.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 pm    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

ah i forgot how great this shoot is. im assuming i can post a link to dailymotion for the photoshoot
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3yoej_lindsey-strutt-and-lucy-pinder-nake_sexy
there were a couple more i think, a quick search on dailymotion will find them.
redhawk

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 am    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

is that all? we dont have HQ of the loaded site findings????
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:50 am    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

Oh well done linkweed Thumb Up! here is the video on this site...

(Yes it is the same video, it's just displayed at its native resolution rather than dailymotion's practice of expanding it to the detriment of its quality.)

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lindsey Strutt Loaded photoshoot

SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:06 pm    Subject: Re: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
if photos along with videos are available they are most welcome.i think, this early work of lucy should be given specific attention.

What do you mean by singular shoot? Like Lucy or Lindsey on their own?
Cause Lucys can be found here,
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-s-smile-pics-t496-15.html#7117

With this pic too ;

And Lindseys here,
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/strutt-your-stuff-lindsey-t134.html
redhawk

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:09 am    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

singular means outstanding here.so singular shoot is outstanding shoot.and that is really as this one is lucy's early work,lucy looks fabulously beautiful,and we didnt have this shoot in this forum.i doubt if this is complete.
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:25 am    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

I don't think there's much missing apart from the other half of the second pic and maybe one other... not entirely sure as I wasn't that keen on it myself so it didn't register with me as strongly as ones I do like. I didn't scan it, but I'm pretty sure I've got the mag hanging around somewhere if it didn't get lost in the move so I might be able to dig it out.

It isn't "Lucy's early work", though... that should be obvious from her being topless Wink not to mention the "November 2007" on the mag cover Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:18 am    Subject: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

It would be greatly appreciated if you would scan your issue when you get a chance. We're missing the right side of the second picture and the left side of the third picture, as well as the right side of the fourth.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1502

lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shootPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:48 pm    Subject: Re: lucy pinder, lindsey strutt loaded shoot Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
redhawk wrote:

What do you mean by singular shoot? Like Lucy or Lindsey on their own?
Cause Lucys can be found here,
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-s-smile-pics-t496-15.html#7117

With this pic too ;

And Lindseys here,
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/strutt-your-stuff-lindsey-t134.html

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: