Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity eventPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event Reply with quote

You may be aware that Lucy is a big supporter of Help for Heroes, a most worthwhile charity which alleviates the failings of the government's disgraceful lack of care for Forces personnel who have made great sacrifices in its service.

On Saturday 5th September at 11am they are holding an event called "Heave for Heroes" in which Fire Service and Forces personnel pull a fire engine along the street.

The street concerned is none other than Winchester high street, and Lucy is launching the event Big Grin
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity eventPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event Reply with quote

I would love to go, but I'm about 8924.37164 Km apart... So... I hope someone upload pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity eventPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
I would love to go, but I'm about 8924.37164 Km apart...

Yikes! You know how far you are from Lucy to within the centimetre? Have you planted a GPS tracker on her or something? Hehe

I will of course post any pics that are available as per usual practice Smile
Dib

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity eventPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Dib wrote:
I would love to go, but I'm about 8924.37164 Km apart...

Yikes! You know how far you are from Lucy to within the centimetre? Have you planted a GPS tracker on her or something? Hehe

I will of course post any pics that are available as per usual practice Smile

Well... you know... I'm an Engineer... I have to know certain things. Big Grin
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity eventPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event Reply with quote

Sorry guys but Lucy has a family wedding that weekend and is no longer attending the event.
Dib

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity eventPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event Reply with quote

Shall we have pics of the wedding?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity eventPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event Reply with quote

No. Family event, not public event Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity eventPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event Reply with quote

Hmm. Interesting comment has appeared on the article:

firemandan wrote:
Unfortunately this event has now been postponed as the army are unable to enter a team on this date. We will be looking for a new date but due to the road/pavement works on the high street this might not be until the Christmas period.

How reliable this is I do not know but perhaps there is room to hope that Lucy might make an appearance after all Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity eventPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder launches Heave for Heroes charity event Reply with quote

...Well the cancellation has now been apparently confirmed by another article in the Chronicle. Can't help feeling they've left this announcement a little late... I wonder how many disappointed people there will be wandering around Winchester on Saturday going "so where's Lucy and the fire engine then?"

They are saying there's a chance of it being rescheduled... but they are saying next year Sad and they're not even being definite about that Sad

Are there any wizards reading this forum? We need a spell to break the jinx on Lucy's PAs please Smile

("North Walls station"... sounds more like mountaineering than firefighting to me Smile)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: