Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:44 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

WOAH! Exclusively today celebrity model Lucy Pinder has announced that she’ll be writing for us – as we fast become one of the most popular lads websites! www.laid.co.uk

Lucy will have her own dedicated weekly column and page on the site answering a number of questions from readers and will be displaying exclusive photos – The column will be published every Thursday!

“Lucy is the UK’s premier glamour model, she’s every guy’s favourite, and as we become the premier lads’ website it made sense to bring her on board!” stated JK, Laid.co.uk founder.

Lucy added “Laid is definitely going places, and I want to be part of that. I’m really looking forward to answering all the questions too!”

So you can contact Lucy now at lucy@laid.co.uk with any questions (the truth about women, anything about Lucy, whatever you wish to be answered!) she’ll also rate your chat-up lines too! The column starts in 2 weeks time.

Please make this a sticky - Lucy wants to answer your questions guys!!

...See also: Comparison of Nuts and Laid - would be interesting to see what people think are the good and bad points of each. ~ P

Last edited by laidcouk on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:54 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Stickied Thumb Up!

I think we're all looking forward to this, I certainly am Smile Lucy's an excellent writer and since her column in Nuts became so unpredictable and irregular we've been somewhat starved for her output...

By an interesting coincidence we had a thread of questions to ask Lucy posted not long ago... please feel free to pass any or all of those on as a bit of starting material Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:54 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I submitted my question, heres hoping it gets included with the first issue Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:59 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I just noticed that there was a like on this page so everyone can show there support for Lucy and the site too!
http://laid.co.uk/ask-lucy/
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I just noticed that there was a like on this page so everyone can show there support for Lucy and the site too!
http://laid.co.uk/ask-lucy/

Noooo.... don't use that "like" button! It "likes" a fake Lucy facebook page. Use the one on this page - http://laid.co.uk/main/pinder-joins-the-laid-team/ - that "likes" laid.co.uk itself Smile

@Laid, please replace the fake-page "like" button... I would suggest that if you want to have a "like" button that relates to a Lucy-related facebook page, you put one for this Lucy Pinder fanpage. (No, I don't run it!)
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:39 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Sorry my mistake
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:40 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Will do guys.

Can I ask if you put a section on the front page of Lucy-pinder.tv please?

Looking forward to seeing the questions and answers from Lucy as much as you guys!

All the best,
www.laid.co.uk
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:57 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

laidcouk wrote:
Will do guys.

Thumb Up!

laidcouk wrote:
Can I ask if you put a section on the front page of Lucy-pinder.tv please?

We've already got an item on the News page, complete with links to your Lucy pages; I've just posted a link to that item on the front page too Smile

...could I be cheeky and ask for a link from your site to this one in return? Smile
redhawk

Contributions: 276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:08 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

thats the news Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Apparently "Lucy wants as many questions as possible" Big Smile

So if you post any questions you'd like to submit here or in the previous questions thread, then in a few days' time I'll scarf them all together in an email and send them in. Make 'em good ones! Smile Or of course you can just email them yourselves to lucy@laid.co.uk Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

...Is it too soon after the questions thread for anyone to have thought of any more yet?? Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:36 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I'm really looking forward to Lucy's column. It will be a pleasant change and long over due, hearing from Lucy in her own words. She's more than capable, completely confident in what she does and communicates with ease very well. A true professional. Smile
I just hope the gate keepers let all the questions through, so Lucy can decide which ones to answer herself.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:01 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
I just hope the gate keepers let all the questions through, so Lucy can decide which ones to answer herself.

I would imagine the questions from the hur-hur-hur only-two-brain-cells-and-those-in-the-trousers brigade will get canned before Lucy sees them, would hope so at any rate Smile but I'm definitely with you in hoping all the others get through and that Lucy makes her own choice Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

input. input. Big Grin

what Id ask is this. Lucy why arent you doing topless videos any more.

if Lucy gets to answer that her own self maybe wed get a sensible answer not a silly one like its cos she wants to.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:04 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Queued for submission Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: