Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yep Smile
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Hi guys,

We really appreciate all the support from you guys - and many thanks for sending questions in to Lucy!

As our mission is to become the most well known lads website - with Lucys exclusive weekly column too we would very much appreciate if you could help spread the word via your Facebook and Twitter and on messageboards and relevant websites.

A message could be;

Hey guys - check out www.laid.co.uk - it recently launched and Lucy Pinder has her our weekly column on it! It has the very best in girls, cars, jokes, dating, more girls, fashion, plus much more!

All the best,
Hope you had a fanastic Christmas and New Year,
Laid.co.uk team
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:08 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Well, if Lucy can answer more than 5 questions per week in Laid, then why couldn't she write one word per week on her own forum??? The questions are often more interesting!

Xref to this thread... There's a bunch I could say but I'm not going to Smile all I will say is... if you have a question you want answered, send it to lucy (at) laid.co.uk, because we know that she does answer those questions Smile

Ok, thank! I will try to ask her a question!
Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:04 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

laidcouk wrote:
Hi guys,

We really appreciate all the support from you guys - and many thanks for sending questions in to Lucy!

As our mission is to become the most well known lads website - with Lucys exclusive weekly column too we would very much appreciate if you could help spread the word via your Facebook and Twitter and on messageboards and relevant websites.

A message could be;

Hey guys - check out www.laid.co.uk - it recently launched and Lucy Pinder has her our weekly column on it! It has the very best in girls, cars, jokes, dating, more girls, fashion, plus much more!

All the best,
Hope you had a fanastic Christmas and New Year,
Laid.co.uk team

Seconded. Do this, gang - you know Laid is a good site and worth promoting Smile

You're more than welcome to post that message on the Lucy Pinder Television Website facebook page, JK... and you also know you're guaranteed a plug on here/FB/twitter every time Lucy's column comes out Big Smile

Are the numbers of incoming questions getting close to the point where we can expect more than three a week?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

It's that day again chaps Big Grin Lucy Pinder's laid.co.uk column for 13-01-11 is out Thumb Up!

Some excellent answers from Lucy this week, too - I love it that she's doing this Big Smile Thinking of Sledgehammer's point about stereotypes, Lucy's doing a fine job of showing by practical demonstration that they don't apply to her Big Grin

Ask Lucy, 13-01-11 wrote:
Welcome to my own dedicated weekly column answering a number of questions from readers and publishing exclusive photos Ė Remember the column is published every Thursday and you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk so make sure youíre not busy on Thursdays to be the first of many to read my weekly column!

James, Slough wrote:
Chris Brown in my opinion is an utter mug and I hate it when I see him on the TV still producing and selling records Ė should he be allowed to do such a thing after what he did to Rihanna?

Lucy wrote:
I think anyone would agree that Chris Brownís attack on his then girlfriend was absolutely disgraceful, but what I think has proved even more damaging to Brownís popularity is his seemingly arrogant, insincere and ill judged behaviour and comments after the incident. I think many of his fans were willing to give him a chance to redeem himself but the lack of genuine remorse at the time, and the fact that this guy is still leaving abusive rants on social networking sites is proof that this one has not yet learnt to come to terms with the severity of his actions. This is a naturally very talented young man who had the entertainment world at his feet but only succeeded in proving that money cannot buy you class or intellect.

I see your point, he has been given an opportunity to have a shot at a second chance but seems to be mucking it up royally!

Matthew, Newcastle wrote:
Iím 18 and fancy one of my mumís friends, should I make a move? She flirts with me all the time!

Lucy wrote:
This is an awkward one, Matthew. Itís difficult to advise you when I donít know the details i.e. your age difference, how close your mumís relationship is with this particular friend, so the only advice I can give you is do what you feel is right. I assume that if you were to hook up you wouldnít actually be hurting anyone but if you do make a move and something happens between you, you both need to be fully aware and prepared for the negative aftermath this could possibly create.

Shane, Southampton wrote:
If you went to university is there one in particular youíd have gone to and what would you have studied?

Lucy wrote:
I was enrolled to go to Uni in 2003 to study English Literature but then I stumbled into modelling and never ended up going! If I had the chance again I would love to do History and Photography. I find history really interesting and think it would be good to do a creative subject like photography as a contrast!

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

Ali, Cardiff wrote:
Iím good at maths, u plus i equals 69, right?

Lucy wrote:
OOh! tacky tacky Ali! Iím not a fan of this one at all! 1/10!

Remember, guys you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk

Haven't I seen the question from Matthew before in Nuts?

I love Lucy's comment about doing photography. I think she'd be superb at that - for one because of the artistic talent she has so well demonstrated with her charity artworks, and for another because women make good photographers anyway - look at Zoe McConnell as an example of how well the model-to-photographer transition works Smile Just as long as, if she does do it, she remembers to ignore everything they say about photoshop on the course in favour of what people on here say about it Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:30 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

A good assortment of questions this week, especially the 1 about the photography Thumb Up! I wonder if she will be doing the column next week?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:35 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

No reason why they can't get her to do some answers early and just keep them back until Thursday Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I think the same like you Pigeon & RockyMoney!
I 'd say more: the answers are better than the questions, more upsetting and more breathtaking than a plunging view in one of her neckline!! Hehe

Pigeon, now i can believe it: bars rust! Woohoo!

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

This bars rust situation... I dont follow Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-on-this-site-p10809.html#10809 et seq. Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 581

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:27 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Just sent in some more questions. I'll get one answered through pure amount soon hopefully Wink Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:55 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it was an actual thread or just bits of discussion interpolated into other threads. Like here...

pogo wrote:
I think another good possible career could be as a glamour photographer, following in the steps of Zoe McConnell. I'm sure by now Lucy has learned what it takes to do photo-shoot, and as such has the chance to be a better photographer than many of the hacks that have photographed her, and produced some very odd photography styles on her pics. I'm sure Pigeon will agree with me there...

It would seem fitting for one of the most popular models to become one of the most popular photographers.
pogo

Contributions: 361

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

JK is now suggesting a shoot with Lucy and Charlotte Jackson (who is also a Hampshire lass). Apparently it's all speculative and depends on lots of people retweeting his suggestion! So if you're not already following Laid on twitter, do so, and retweet the relevant tweet Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: