Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:26 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Well once again we have a new edition of Lucy Pinder's column on Laid.co.uk for 30-12-10 Big Grin - don't forget to visit the site and "Like" it Smile

The usual good selection of questions - please keep them coming in to lucy@laid.co.uk - would be great to establish a sufficiently dependable flow of good ones to result in more than three answers per week!

Ask Lucy, 30-12-10 wrote:
Paul, Leicester wrote:
Who was your favourite in this yearís X Factor and why?

Lucy wrote:
I thought Matt and One Direction did very well. Itís amazing how carried away everyone gets with the whole hype of the show. Itís such good entertainment! Simon Cowell is a very clever man!

James, Winchester wrote:
Which TV show would you most like to feature on and why?

Lucy wrote:
This is a tough one because my initial reaction would be TopGear and The Inbetweeners because they are two of my favourite shows. But I have a theory about never meeting your heroes so maybe itís best that I never do either!

Carl, Swindon wrote:

My girlfriend sent naughty texts and photos of herself to a girl she works with. Would you consider this cheating, given that itís another girl?

Lucy wrote:
Well if they were sent in a flirty, sexual manner then I think I would consider it cheating regardless of the fact that this is another girl. Maybe you need to have a serious chat with your girlfriend and find out if she is bi or gay and go from there.

Rate my chat-up line!
Michael, Newcastle wrote:

Iím a great swimmer, can I demonstrate the breast stroke?

Lucy wrote:
A cheeky one, maybe I wouldnít advise it as an introduction but I think if delivered in a jokey way this could go one of two ways Ė you could get a giggle or at worst you might get a slap! 2/5!

Lucy wrote:
Remember, guys you can contact me at lucy@laid.co.uk and may I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Welcome to my own dedicated weekly column answering a number of questions from readers and publishing exclusive photos Ė Remember the column is published every Thursday and you can contact me at lucy@laid.co.uk so make sure youíre not busy on Thursdays to be the first of many to read my weekly column!

Yay she answered a question i sent in again Big Smile

I spotted that Hehe Shame that (at least according to someone on here) they're not making Inbetweeners any more and Lucy could only ever be a guest on Top Gear... I was rather hoping my version of that question would be selected as it was written slightly differently so that Lucy's answer would have provided some material with which to advertise what she wants to do!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:40 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

theres going to be an inbetweeners film, but its already been shot. but with her saying its one of her favourites it begs the question how did she feel about been name checked on the show and was it a surprise?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:42 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
theres going to be an inbetweeners film, but its already been shot.

Ah, maybe that's what I'm thinking of...

qwertiebertie wrote:
but with her saying its one of her favourites it begs the question how did she feel about been name checked on the show and was it a surprise?

Go on then, send it in! Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I don't think she has anawered any questions from the U.S. Weep
This is a great set this week. Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Is this weeks column available?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:47 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yes, Lucy's Laid column for 06-01-11 is now out Big Grin

The selection of questions is more "Nuts-y" this week, though - Lucy's writing is just as good but the subjects less interesting...

I have every sympathy with Alex from Nottingham's girlfriend not wanting to go for a run with him, if anyone suggested that to me they would very quickly be told where to get off!

Don't forget to keep sending in your questions to lucy (at) laid.co.uk Smile

Ask Lucy, 06-01-11 wrote:
Jimmy, Hull wrote:
Iíve been with a girlfriend for a number of years, weíve recently split up and iím starting to date again, but on my first dates Iíve been very, very nervous and extremely shy Ė What tips do you have to hide this shyness?

Lucy wrote:
Shyness can be really difficult to overcome, Jimmy. I know it sounds like a cliche but I honestly think you need to simply relax and be yourself. It is totally normal that you feel nervous about being single again. Also donít put pressure on yourself to be dating so soon after coming out of a long relationship. Maybe just have some time out and have some fun with your mates, try some new things, and I reckon the less you think about it and worry, the more likely youíll be to come across girls you really like and naturally feel comfortable around. Youíll be back in the swing of things in no time!

Joel, London wrote:
Great stuff England regaining the Ashes! Iím tempted to take my girlfriend out to Australia. Have you been? Where would be the most romantic holiday destination to take a girlfriend?

Lucy wrote:
Iíve not been to Australia, Joel. Iíd love to go one day but I would have to get over the spider and creepy crawly issues first! I think taking your girlfriend there is a lovely romantic idea. If I had to choose a romantic getaway Iíd say a safari somewhere in Africa, Iíve never been but have been told itís magical!

Alex, Nottingham wrote:

My girlfriend has put on quite a few pounds over the Christmas and New Year period. I donít want to hurt her feelings but she is starting to look a bit chubby (she says it herself) but seems to have no self-control in the food department. I say things like, ďlets go out for a run togetherĒ but she refuses to exercise Ė I know it sounds terrible but what can I do?

Lucy wrote:

This is a delicate subject, Alex. Itís a shame she isnít up for your offers of a run. I think if you managed to convince her to join you once she might actually enjoy it, and I personally think some good cardio makes you feel really good. If you live together maybe try buying yourself a piece of exercise equipment, I think you can pick up an exercise bike quite cheaply now, and encourage her to have a go.

You could also help by making sure that you donít eat badly or excessively when youíre around her, or making healthier choices of where to go / what to eat when you go out.

Itís difficult because really it is down to the individual as to what gets them motivated to lose weight. What always works for me though is if I moan that I have put on weight, if I get a very matter of fact answer like ĎWell I think you look fine but if youíre bothered either stop eating so much and do a bit more exercise or stop moaningí. If she is uncomfortable with her extra pounds she will want to lose them, it just takes a bit of time to get motivated. If on the other hand she likes her new-found curves my only advice is try and get used to them!

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

Pete, Doncaster wrote:
Do you come here often? ĎCause Iím about to come here right now!

Lucy wrote:
I would say using ejaculation puns in a chat up line is probably a step too far! I wouldnít recommend it Pete, although do fill us in on the response you get if you ever do use itÖ. 2/10!

Lucy wrote:
Remember, guys you can contact me at lucy@laid.co.uk and I hope you had a great New Year party!

RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:03 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I agree, the questions weren't as good as last week but still worth reading Big Smile Judging from the popularity of the column i think they should let Lucy do more than 3 questions a week! Ive put a few really good ones in which havent yet been answered so im still very much hoping she will read them Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:08 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Judging from the popularity of the column i think they should let Lucy do more than 3 questions a week!

I think so too, the word is obviously getting round enough for a decent flow of questions to be coming in enough to support that Smile Would give us more to read and would also give more scope for variety in the selection of questions each week Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
Ive put a few really good ones in which havent yet been answered so im still very much hoping she will read them Big Smile

Oh yes, there are plenty still remaining to be answered. Most of the ones collated off this forum for the column's launch are still to come - and people from here have sent in several more of similar nature since then too Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:42 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:31 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well, if Lucy can answer more than 5 questions per week in Laid, then why couldn't she write one word per week on her own forum??? The questions are often more interesting!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:11 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Alex should soon learn that jogging doesn't do much for you losing weight. It's more a keep fit exercise. Plus you find doing exercises makes you eat more to replace the energy you burn off. The right diet might do better.

Still none of my questions answered yet Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Well, if Lucy can answer more than 5 questions per week in Laid, then why couldn't she write one word per week on her own forum??? The questions are often more interesting!

Xref to this thread... There's a bunch I could say but I'm not going to Smile all I will say is... if you have a question you want answered, send it to lucy (at) laid.co.uk, because we know that she does answer those questions Smile

Poggy wrote:
Alex should soon learn that jogging doesn't do much for you losing weight. It's more a keep fit exercise. Plus you find doing exercises makes you eat more to replace the energy you burn off. The right diet might do better.

Yes... myself, I don't exercise but I'm still not fat because I don't eat enough to get fat. Sorry Lucy but I think you've got that answer completely wrong (a rare event, to be sure)... not only in terms of the above comment but also by way of not understanding how much some people hate exercise. As one who always did his best to skive games lessons at school I think I know where Alex's girlfriend is coming from... I also think there is too much pressure on people, especially women, to lose weight anyway, and this further inclines me to sympathise with her Smile

I think the last line - "If on the other hand she likes her new-found curves my only advice is try and get used to them!" - is the soundest advice! Smile

Poggy wrote:
Still none of my questions answered yet Sad

All I can say is "hang in there"... JK does check this thread so he'll get the feedback Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:57 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Does anyone have a link for the page so i can comment on Lucys forum About answering more questions each week)? Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

There are links to Laid all over this thread already, I've made a point of putting them in every post of Lucy's column Confused

Mind you the link you'd find most useful is JK's twitter page so you can send him a tweet. Or his Laid twitter page. Or the Laid facebook page. After all it's JK you need to get in touch with to make that particular point Smile posting it on .info isn't likely to achieve anything, but sending it to JK might Smile

And as I say he does check this thread too Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:14 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

So that member named laidcoukwho who appeared shortly before the column started, is that him?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: