Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:12 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Well I've found out what my problem is. If I try to go to Laid through a link of this board it doesn't work. Yet if I type in the address in a window to go direct it works.

That's very odd, I've just checked and the forum is certainly generating the correct code for the links... example:

Code:
<a href="http://laid.co.uk/main/askpinder1610/" target="_blank" class="postlink">Lucy's column page on Laid.co.uk for this week</a>

What happens if you copy and paste a link off here into a new window, as opposed to typing it in?
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:58 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

What happens if you copy and paste a link off here into a new window, as opposed to typing it in?

Never tried it. As I'd have typed it in before I'd have finished copy and pasting it Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:19 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Hi Lucy! Youve said you would love a part in The Inbetweeners, Theirs going to be an Inbetweeners movie. If you got offered a part would you take it?

James, Winchester

its already been filmed
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:53 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Great article on Laid.co.uk this thursday! Spinning Eyes Big Laugh
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:19 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Good enough questions this week form the column, nice to see she also liked Inception, it was the best movie id seen all year. You'd have thought one of the questions this week like "What did you do for your birthday?" would have made it in but i guess not Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:18 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yes, we have a pretty good selection in Lucy Pinder's column for Laid.co.uk 23-12-10 Big Smile - and it's good to see that they are giving her plenty of space to write long answers too Big Smile

Don't forget to visit Lucy's column on Laid and click the "Like" button Smile

Keep the questions coming in to lucy@laid.co.uk and we'll look forward to next week's column Smile - and remember, those that don't get answered one week are held for future use Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
You'd have thought one of the questions this week like "What did you do for your birthday?" would have made it in but i guess not Hehe

Got ratted Hehe

Ask Lucy, 23-12-10 wrote:
Sam, Birmingham wrote:
What are you watching, listening to, and reading at the moment Lucy?

Lucy wrote:
Iíve been getting into the Christmas spirit and watching quite a few of Nigellaís Christmas cooking shows! I also discovered the Morgana show on Channel 4 and love her Gilbert character! Iíve had a lot of lazy nights in because of this chilly weather so Iíve caught up on loads of movies I wanted to see for ages. Watched Inception and loved it! Iíve been listening to a lot of 30 Seconds To Mars after seeing them at the O2. As for books, Iíve just started reading Charlotte Gray.

George, London wrote:
Whatís the most adventurous place youíve done rude things?

Lucy wrote:
Now that would be telling! I think al fresco shenanigans can be very good fun but if youíve got a nice house or flat, Iíd recommend putting it to good use Ė Especially in this weather!

Jimmy, Bristol wrote:
What are your thoughts on FIFA after denying England the chance of hosting the World Cup and giving it to Russia, and also Qatar in 2022?

Lucy wrote:
This was obviously a massive disappointment to most English footie fans. However I do think Sepp Blatter was justified in calling us bad losers Ė we hardly took it graciously, did we?! And it seemed odd to cry corruption when we were acting as though we had already got it before the bid process was over. All a bit dodgy, eh?! But hey, letís try to find the positive Ė think of all that traffic chaos we wonít have to put up with.

On a serious note I think Russsia is somewhere where the people could really benefit from a tournament like this. I am a bit concerned about the temperature issue for the players going to the 2022 Qatar games but theyíve got years to come up with a solution Ė Iím sure it will be fine!

Rate my chat-up line!
Paulo, Norwich wrote:
Is your Dad an alien? Because thereís nothing else like you in this world!

Lucy wrote:
This might roll off the tongue better if you say Ďbecause youíre out of this worldí! Although, I donít think that will necessarily help your chances when you put this line into practice! 1/5!

Remember, guys you can contact me at lucy@laid.co.uk and may I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:17 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Lucy's column on Laid has been going very well, Just out of curiosity... How long do you think it will last, months, years? I'm hoping years! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:24 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Seems to me it's Laid's major feature, so we should be in for a good long run Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:00 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Poggy

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:07 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Looks like I'm still having problems with Laid.co.uk. I can't even get a error code now Hehe

It just diverting me to Google search, Ask.com or Yahoo search Spinning Eyes

So thanks for keeping posting the questions and answers. As I'll never know if Lucy answers one of mine otherwise.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:53 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

No idea why that should be, just checked it again and there's no problems here. Only thing that springs to mind is maybe your ISP's DNS is rubbish, can't resolve the site and is serving up search engines as a substitute... but then I'd expect a lot more people to be having the same problem... or maybe you're using a third party DNS provider and they're doing that. Have you tried contacting Laid to see if they can help? As a third party I'm a bit limited in what I can suggest or diagnose Smile
Poggy

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I do get on it from time to time.

Could be a low connection due to me been on web and walk nowdays. The old dongle connection can be great at times. Terrible at others. But then again I need it that way nowdays. So I'll just have to put up with it I guess.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:51 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Maybe it is DNS then, a quick google does suggest that DNS problems are quite common with that... many of the posts are a bit old, but there are some recent ones too.

Might be worth trying using your hosts file to bypass DNS lookups, laid.co.uk is on 213.175.203.114
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:08 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well once again we have a new edition of Lucy Pinder's column on Laid.co.uk for 30-12-10 Big Grin - don't forget to visit the site and "Like" it Smile

The usual good selection of questions - please keep them coming in to lucy@laid.co.uk - would be great to establish a sufficiently dependable flow of good ones to result in more than three answers per week!

Ask Lucy, 30-12-10 wrote:
Paul, Leicester wrote:
Who was your favourite in this yearís X Factor and why?

Lucy wrote:
I thought Matt and One Direction did very well. Itís amazing how carried away everyone gets with the whole hype of the show. Itís such good entertainment! Simon Cowell is a very clever man!

James, Winchester wrote:
Which TV show would you most like to feature on and why?

Lucy wrote:
This is a tough one because my initial reaction would be TopGear and The Inbetweeners because they are two of my favourite shows. But I have a theory about never meeting your heroes so maybe itís best that I never do either!

Carl, Swindon wrote:

My girlfriend sent naughty texts and photos of herself to a girl she works with. Would you consider this cheating, given that itís another girl?

Lucy wrote:
Well if they were sent in a flirty, sexual manner then I think I would consider it cheating regardless of the fact that this is another girl. Maybe you need to have a serious chat with your girlfriend and find out if she is bi or gay and go from there.

Rate my chat-up line!
Michael, Newcastle wrote:

Iím a great swimmer, can I demonstrate the breast stroke?

Lucy wrote:
A cheeky one, maybe I wouldnít advise it as an introduction but I think if delivered in a jokey way this could go one of two ways Ė you could get a giggle or at worst you might get a slap! 2/5!

Lucy wrote:
Remember, guys you can contact me at lucy@laid.co.uk and may I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Welcome to my own dedicated weekly column answering a number of questions from readers and publishing exclusive photos Ė Remember the column is published every Thursday and you can contact me at lucy@laid.co.uk so make sure youíre not busy on Thursdays to be the first of many to read my weekly column!

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:20 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yay she answered a question i sent in again Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: