Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:31 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

What did you guys think of this weeks questions that Lucy answered? I thought last weeks were better but i guess its all down to randomness of what question she answers so keep sending yours in and she will pick up on it! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:40 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

So did I, but I reckon it's pretty predictable that you and I would both think that Hehe
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:49 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I wonder why that is? Hehe
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

If anyone was wondering, JK at laidcouk says, if your good questions don't get answered the week you ask, They DO save them. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Never managed to get on the site. It always seems to be down when I try it Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:22 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

It's certainly up right now, I've just tried it... what sort of error message are you getting, or is it just something useless like "this site is not available"?
Poggy

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:33 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Usually the old '404' message.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:56 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

That's very peculiar Confused I'll flag him about it, but with it only happening for you and not anyone else I'm more inclined to think it's your end that the problem is.

You could try installing the Live HTTP Headers extension to see if the page URL being requested is actually the same as what it's supposed to be.

Another possible debugging option is that I could set up a proxy that sniffs the headers and you could try accessing the Laid site via that, let me know if that would be useful.
Chris

Contributions: 726

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:45 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Most of the time, I'm able to access the site, but I've had a few times where it comes up with a 404 error, too. Maybe it's just a shifty server.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Maybe I ought to offer to host it on this server, it's only wordpress and I'm pretty sure we have the capacity for it Smile Our hosting company gives jolly good service and it'd probably save on the hosting costs too Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

...See also: Comparison of Nuts and Laid - would be interesting to see what people think are the good and bad points of each.
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:22 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Whilst im on my lunch break i thought id grab a quick glimpse of today's Laid column but its nowhere to be seen, or is it my iphone on the blink? Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:01 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Seems there isn't one this week... Lucy's column page on Laid.co.uk for this week says:

Laid.co.uk wrote:
This week it’s Lucy’s birthday and she deserves a well needed break! We all wish Lucy a Happy Birthday and hope she has a great week!

Lucy’s column will be back next week on the 23rd – keep though questions coming!

So keep sending the questions to lucy@laid.co.uk - remember, those that don't get answered immediately are nevertheless kept back for later use - and we'll look forward to next week's column Big Smile

Also check out Comparison of Nuts and Laid - your comments on this subject will be appreciated Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:47 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Hi Lucy! Youve said you would love a part in The Inbetweeners, Theirs going to be an Inbetweeners movie. If you got offered a part would you take it?

James, Winchester
Poggy

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well I've found out what my problem is. If I try to go to Laid through a link of this board it doesn't work. Yet if I type in the address in a window to go direct it works.

Oh and while I was there I added some more questions. Can't remember what they was now though Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: