Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
So what ever happened to their relaunch of the site and Lucy's weekly column??? Tumbleweed

RockyMoney wrote:
Is anyone there? Shout

...said the traveller Smile

A blog with guest writers is planned. Doesn't appear to be there yet though.

Seems that the relaunched version is a big change of emphasis from the old site... instead of being a blog/magazine site with a dating section, it's now a dating site with a blog/magazine section (or it will be). JK is running a range of dating sites - see http://www.completedating.co.uk/ - with Laid being the one aimed at the "young/casual" market.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Interesting... Scratch Chin

Laid on twitter wrote:
When will we hit 1,000? Once we do we're going to announce a very special columnist for the blog! She's well known #helpusreach1k RT

'She's well known' that's all we're saying for now.. #helpusreach1k
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:56 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I was attentive to the laid.co.uk relaunch... during a time... a long time! Sleep
But I thought that this is not very serious. Thumb Down And then I ran away this thread. Really i don't expect nothing anymore about it now, and in the case There would be a Lucy's column, i would stay quite doubtful about the serious of it. Wry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:36 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

laid.co.uk wrote:
Free to join for both women and guys = lots of women and lots of guys, why wouldn't you want to join!?
Laid.co.uk is definitely going places!

Lucy Pinder

Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: