Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:05 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

From their twitter
Laid.co.uk wrote:
RT @jackknowles ahh very excited for the launch of @laidcouk < 9th ARPIL! you heard it here first

Must be one helluva website to have taken so long. At least we have release date finally.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:35 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Blush Thanks for posting that Smile I was sure I'd posted it myself but it looks like what I really did was tweet it and then forget to put it on here D'oh!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:22 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

The launch countdown is up Big Grin - and a competition to win an ipad... http://www.laid.co.uk/
linkweed

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:47 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Big Laugh Was it always a dating website? Just realised now that I never actually read anything on their previous site other than Lucy's column. I always thought it was like a digital mens magazine, guess I was wrong Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 581

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:31 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Big Laugh Was it always a dating website? Just realised now that I never actually read anything on their previous site other than Lucy's column. I always thought it was like a digital mens magazine, guess I was wrong Hehe

It was a bit of both before. Looks like they've gone more the dating side now though.
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:26 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

More dating now - with other features - of which we hope to continue our relationship with Lucy (we're currently in talks on this).

Your continued support has been appreciated and we can't wait until the 9th April - we would appreciate it if you could all pre-register and pass on the competition details to anyone who maybe interested!

A good tag line could be;

Quote:
Hey - pre-register to www.laid.co.uk and be in with a chance of winning an iPad2! Lucy Pinder supports them, so why don't you?

All the best,
Jack and Laid.co.uk team
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:15 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

laidcouk wrote:
More dating now - with other features - of which we hope to continue our relationship with Lucy (we're currently in talks on this).

Your continued support has been appreciated and we can't wait until the 9th April - we would appreciate it if you could all pre-register and pass on the competition details to anyone who maybe interested!

A good tag line could be;

Quote:
Hey - pre-register to www.laid.co.uk and be in with a chance of winning an iPad2! Lucy Pinder supports them, so why don't you?

All the best,
Jack and Laid.co.uk team

Excellent stuff Thumb Up!

Especially the bit in bold Wink the very best of luck on this! Big Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:37 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Arff! I was forgotting a thread! Type
Did someone sign in the laid.co.uk website and can say if it works? We are the 21th April and nothing happened excepted if it's necessary to sign in, but i doubt. When i look at the latest joined members, i can see stuffs like kelly showing her breast and sandy fingering her pussy in the toilets. LOL! Hehe Well it's not serious! what is this swindle? Irked Is it possible Lucy still deals with this Laid? Wry
Vomit
linkweed

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:00 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I just looked this up yesterday but forgot to post it. According to their twitter theyre launch date was postponed again til next Tuesday (24th). Are they run by GM? Wink Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:53 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I did retweet that but I forgot to post it on here too Blush

The "Kelly and Sandy" stuff is just the dating section... that's been there all along, and has kept going while the rest of the site has been offline. JK runs various dating sites of which the Laid dating section is the "raciest" Smile
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
I just looked this up yesterday but forgot to post it. According to their twitter theyre launch date was postponed again til next Tuesday (24th). Are they run by GM? Wink Big Laugh

Thumb Up!
Pigeon wrote:
The "Kelly and Sandy" stuff is just the dating section... that's been there all along, and has kept going while the rest of the site has been offline. JK runs various dating sites of which the Laid dating section is the "raciest"

OK! There's a business too in dating sites. Thanks for your light cos i didn't see the link between the pic with the couple of lovers and the "racy" aspect of Laid.
Let us see the rest soon with fingering stacy or not.
Hehe
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:40 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
I just looked this up yesterday but forgot to post it. According to their twitter theyre launch date was postponed again til next Tuesday (24th).

bulls**t! Thumb Down ??
linkweed

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:10 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Heres their tweet from last Thursday.
Laid.co.uk wrote:
few more days of coding! it's worth the wait! #romewasntbuiltinaday http://www.laid.co.uk
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

So what ever happened to their relaunch of the site and Lucy's weekly column??? Tumbleweed
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:42 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Is anyone there? Shout
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: