Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Why is a calendar pic there?
Not that I'm complaining.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:40 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Because they used that pic to illustrate the article Wink
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:48 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Nice Choice![/quote]
Chris

Contributions: 726

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yeah, I have to say that I was a bit disappointed, too. But you're probably right, Pigeon, she didn't have enough time to answer all the questions. Maybe they'll get answered next week or later.
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:00 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Guys - remember this is weekly (every Thursday) I don't think Lucy would want to answer all the questions submitted in one article! Wink

Hope you liked the first article - I know Lucy is enjoying answering them.
Dice

Contributions: 123

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:39 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

am i the only one who cant get onto the website atm?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:57 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Laid, you mean? Works for me...
Chris

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Dice wrote:
am i the only one who cant get onto the website atm?

It wasn't working for me last night, but it's working now.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:36 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

laidcouk wrote:
Guys - remember this is weekly (every Thursday) I don't think Lucy would want to answer all the questions submitted in one article! Wink

Hope you liked the first article - I know Lucy is enjoying answering them.

Certainly do like it Big Smile has the advantage over her Nuts column that the questions aren't limited to one narrow and not hugely interesting subject (I sometimes wonder how some of the people who write in to the Nuts column manage to work out how to put their socks on the right feet) but instead give us the chance to see Lucy writing on a broader range of topics Smile

Particularly good to see that two out of the three questions featured this week are on non-sexual topics, here's hoping the proportions stay like that! Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Particularly good to see that two out of the three questions featured this week are on non-sexual topics, here's hoping the proportions stay like that! Smile

Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
redhawk

Contributions: 274

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:14 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

so i have also made a comment there,hope she replies! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:08 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Sorry to disappoint you redhawk but there's a quote from Lucy floating around somewhere where she says she doesn't think men should write poetry! (Tell that to Shakespeare... oh, you can't, he's dead... Hehe)

...Anyway...

Lucy Pinder's column on Laid for this week is out now Thumb Up!

Ask Lucy, 09-12-10 wrote:
James, Leeds wrote:
Do you still speak to anyone from the BB house? Who did you like the most in the house?

Lucy wrote:
I donít.. I really didnít have a lot in common with many of the housemates and I donít think you can get to know people very well in a week Ė especially in a false environment like a reality tv show. I liked Ulrika the most. She wasnít at all how I expected!

Neil, Birmingham wrote:
My girlfriend cheated on me, but she swears we wonít do it again, should I stick with her and trust her again?

Lucy wrote:
This is tough, Neil. At the end of the day you have to do what you feel is right, and base your decision on what you think will ultimately make you happy in the long run. If you love her and have a healthy, happy relationship that you believe is worth sticking with and you are determined to move on, my advice would be give it another go and see where it takes you.

Even though Iím sure she is sorry, there are no guarantees in any relationship and you have to realise she canít definitely know she wonít do it again. None of us ever know whatís around the corner. If it doesnít work out, thereís not much else you can do other than take it on the chin and move on. Remember that you choose the partner you want to be with and if they make you unhappy it really isnít worth it, especially when you could be spending your time with someone else.

Itís a clichť, but here are other fish out there in the sea, Neil! Good luck, whatever you decide.

Joe, Banbury wrote:
Hi Lucy, Iíd like to know what your favourite feature is in a guy?

Lucy wrote:
Personality-wise I would say a quite confidence and a similar sense of humour to mine are very attractive. Physically, a nice bum is always a bonus!

Rate my chat-up line!

Johny, Hull wrote:
Do you have any raisins? How about a date then?

Lucy wrote:
Cheesier than a slab of Stilton, but quite sweet Johny! Not the worst Iíve heard! 3/5!

Don't forget to keep submitting your questions to lucy@laid.co.uk chaps Smile
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Lucy wrote:
Cheesier than a slab of Stilton, but quite sweet Johny! Not the worst Iíve heard! 3/5!

Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:52 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

...On which point it is interesting to note that Nuts in October quoted Lucy as saying that she loves cheese but not "the mouldy stuff"... Smile
Chris

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:21 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Only people who truly love cheese may use the expression "cheesy". Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: