Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:12 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Submitted a couple of Questions. Fingers crossed she answers them next month Big Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:05 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

The countdown to the apparent re-launch of Laid.co.uk has finished, I didn't expect to see this! Wry

Does anyone know what's going on?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:25 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I am making enquiries Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:01 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Clap Pigeon is on the case Big Laugh
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:06 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Big Smile Thumb Up!
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Sorry - it's our host playing up! We'll be moving from that server shortly - can't trust anyone can you!

Really looking forward to the new site and we can't wait to show it all of you - please sit tight as we make sure it's the best lads website on the net - bringing loads of unseen features to websites of this kind.

All the best guys,
Jack
Founder
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:22 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
linkweed

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:46 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

good to hear, thanks for the update. Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:37 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

laidcouk wrote:
Hey guys,

Sorry - it's our host playing up! We'll be moving from that server shortly - can't trust anyone can you!

Really looking forward to the new site and we can't wait to show it all of you - please sit tight as we make sure it's the best lads website on the net - bringing loads of unseen features to websites of this kind.

All the best guys,
Jack
Founder

(cough)bulls**t(cough)
linkweed

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:03 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:

(cough)bulls**t(cough)

Posted on their Facebook page this Monday:

Quote:
Not long! Competition and launch date coming soon!

They must have had major problems of some nature. For some reason I don't see Lucy having a part in it anymore. Hope I'm wrong.
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:35 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

This so called "Best lads website on the net" seems to be taking a very long time to launch......................... Tumbleweed
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
For some reason I don't see Lucy having a part in it anymore. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm not entirely sure what the story is, but as far as this bit is concerned I am pretty sure you are wrong Smile
linkweed

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what the story is, but as far as this bit is concerned I am pretty sure you are wrong Smile
itd be great if i were wrong Thumb Up! Hehe
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:48 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I know... Lets ask Lucy on Twitter! Idea (Fat chance of a reply unfortunately) Ranting
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:20 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Mad This site isn't doing an "official" promotion for Lucy Pinder but it does it anyway, by independant way certainly!. Perhaps, as many persons watch it as Laid.co.uk, plus if we count the days, no Scratch Chin , the months when the site is neglected or out of order!! This one works and lives 24 hours on 24 since it was created! So... Idea why couldn't we negotiate 5 interesting questions to Lucy, if only a month instead of a week?!
Why wouldn't they accept? The non-official aspect, favoritism in depends of the official website, an administrative question, control of the virtual image protection, money, to deal with fanatics,...? Maybe Lynne of GM could answer...
There's too much to win without spending a penny for each parts: Lucy's image, Lucy herself, buisness, fans. Shrug

Pigeon you stay diplomate until you know what about Laid, it's nice and i respect it... but i suppose it's only a politically correct appearance. Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: