Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:01 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Bounce Woohoo!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:22 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I don't think he meant soon as in "today", it's not supposed to be out on Mondays after all Smile I think he meant that the chances for this Thursday are good Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Woohoo! Bounce
snowflake

Contributions: 665

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

The monthly Lucy Pinder 's column! Hehe
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:56 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

No column again, what gives? You reckon Laid are waiting for Lucy to get back to the UK to answer some questions?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I did ask JK and he said it would be back so I was expecting it yesterday... I hope that's what it is Smile
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

We knew Lucy had to do this rallye since a long time. It wasn't difficult to plan a set of questions & answers before... Shrug
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

My guess is that if it is going to return it will be next Thursday. I just hope the gap was because of Lucy joining The m*db*ll Rally.
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:13 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

It smells like if there won't be anymore LP column in Laid, isn'it?
Sad
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:03 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I did ask JK and he said it would be back so I was expecting it yesterday... I hope that's what it is Smile

I still have hope for it to return but it has been a considerable amount of time since the last batch of questions. Its a shame because I thought it was doing so well. If I were in JK's shoes I would try my damn hardest to make sure it returned for one simple reason... Without the column on Laid why would you visit there site? I know I wouldn't Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:35 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

JK says they are "taking a break" - I guess he's concentrating on his Shop To That project - but assures us that Lucy's column will be back Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:40 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well Laid have just tweeted that a relaunch is imminent, and "something special is coming".

So naturally I asked whether this involves Lucy Smile

I didn't get an answer... but I did get a retweet. Which seems like an interesting hint Big Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:27 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:37 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well chaps Big Grin

Look at this... http://www.laid.co.uk/ Big Grin

It's being relaunched with a countdown which currently stands at 27 days........

And just look at this Thumb Up!

...Looks like it's time to start sending those questions to lucy (at) laid.co.uk again Big Grin
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:48 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: