Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:38 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Great set of questions this week. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

Does anyone recall Lucy answering any questions from someone outside the UK? Confused
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:50 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Now that you come to mention it, I don't... and given that when I post it on here I have to rejigger the signoffs into quote tags, I probably would...

I don't think there's anything in the "rules" against it though Smile must be just luck of the draw, plus a majority of the questions originating in the UK biasing the draw. Have you got one in the queue then? Smile

(Newcomers to this thread: Lucy's Laid column is out, a really good one... check the previous page Smile)
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:27 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yep! Good questions! Thumb Up!
Pigeon wrote:
Neat work dodging the answer on whether the troops should be in the Middle East! Come on Lucy, what do you think?

Do you think she can fear the inquisition of media or her public about what she think on heavy questions?

I would like to think better than the Afghanistan subject is a big complexity. We must have studied a lot the subject for giving a sensible opinion. And i understand the fact she doesn't give a judgement, but it's right she could have given elements wich could have directed her reflexion.
The way she speaks about eurovision makes me smile cos i imagine her answering: "sorry, i don't watch this s**t!" Big Laugh
The wedding question make me think she has a innocent sensibility, like in the love questions where she answers with a superficial sensibilty. This sort of answer is too recurrent for not thinking it's stemming from a natural spontaneity. And this is important for understanding the direction of her career...
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:48 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Neat work dodging the answer on whether the troops should be in the Middle East! Come on Lucy, what do you think?

Do you think she can fear the inquisition of media or her public about what she think on heavy questions?

I do have a worry like that - have had for a while, ever since it became clear that she wasn't tweeting her thoughts about Question Time any more.

But I'm thinking it probably isn't Lucy herself - after all, she did tweet about Question Time to begin with. I'm suspecting she may have been advised/instructed not to publicise her opinions on "heavy" matters.

If so, I think it's totally wrong. Quite apart from the basic principle that Lucy has just as much right to hold opinions and express them in public as anyone else, and should not ever be discouraged or prevented from doing so, to express those opinions presents a better view of her character.

All glamour models are handicapped in being taken seriously by this ridiculous "airheaded bimbo" stereotype. Lucy most definitely is not like that Big Smile and for her to make public comments that demonstrate that she isn't can only be a good thing, regardless of whether or not people reading them agree with her views. Much better to be presented as someone who has thoughts and opinions - controversial or not - than as the opposite.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:07 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I couldn't agree with you more Smile It was great to see a side of Lucy which I think none of us knew she had, an interest in politics. I for one had to laugh when she was saying those things about Yvette cooper, she couldn't be closer to the truth Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:06 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

So, more than a lack of self-confidence, you think she's adviced to censor herself. Scratch Chin Yourself is not afraid to say what you think here, you don't fear to speak without thinking if it will please or not at the forum users, even if sometimes someone advice you to moderate (i.e. the official furum problem)! Hehe Bow
I'm sad twitter is not more a free way of expression for her (i admit i never fully belived in that) and it's true that even if questions in laids are better, answers becomes more flat. Sad
For one guy who discovers that nothing is moving in an intellectual way and leave (like kilbs), 10 new fans arrive, carried by boobs effect.
More than the show, buisness must goes on! Shrug

It would be so badly serious if these advices of behaviour could have taken a more important role like with the physical appearence (tatoo, lips thing), or public attitude. Nobody is sure of what is the natural and the acting, the good and the bad, what she decide and what it's imposed... All i can wish her is to know it for herself. But for the one who follows her and remarks the ceaseless balance between all the nonsenses, mysteries, and good surprises, well, he could catch the seasickness! Yuck

Whip me sexybeast cos i think too far again! Wink
redhawk

Contributions: 274

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:36 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

oh,daring snowflake ! and you have coined new word 'boob effect'.congrats !!
EVISU

Contributions: 383

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:41 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

any laid this week ?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:02 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Seems it's still being fortnightly Wry
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:51 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Looks like its not even fortnightly now, WTF! This Jack Knowles guy isnt pulling his weight, atleast tell us it isnt going to happen instead of letting us find out out ourselves Furious
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:18 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Y'know... I was thinking about this irregularity in the appearance of Lucy's column earlier. (Yeah, I know, dangerous, but I did manage to avoid my brain exploding or anything like that...)

I had actually forgotten that it was today that it was supposed to be coming out. Yes, me. I didn't remember until someone mentioned it in a private conversation. With it no longer being a regular event, there's no longer the entry in the mental calendar that says that Thursday is the day to go and look at the Laid website.

So if someone like me can, because of the irregularity, forget to go and visit the Laid website, what does that say about what everyone else is also going to be not doing...

It's not just us who are losing out, it's Laid themselves...
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:20 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Is Lucy's column going to be up tomorrow? I for one enjoy the column and it let's Lucy show the public that shes an opinionated woman who isnt stupid. Recently its stopped being posted, without reason...
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Any column today?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:42 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Nothing yet... I've sent JK a tweet... we can but wait and hope Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:59 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

For those that were worrying about this... JK says that "Lucy's column will be on soon" Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: