Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:32 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Laid have just announced their server's gone phut, they say they'll have it back with Lucy's column ASAP Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:40 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

...And here we are... it's back up Big Grin

Remember to keep sending your questions in to lucy (at) laid.co.uk chaps! Big Smile

Don't forget also to check out the http://laid.co.uk/ website in general Smile

Ask Lucy, 28-04-11 wrote:

The first time I slept with..

Jay, Lancaster wrote:
The first time I slept with my girlfriend I had a lot to drink and couldn’t 'rise' to the occasion! Now I'm absolutely terrified and scared to go at it again, what should I do?

Lucy wrote:
Well Jay you've answered your own question there!

The demon drink can play havoc with your ability to rise to the occasion, so next time just don't drink, or keep the alcohol consumption down to a couple of drinks and I'm sure you will have no problems.

Royal Wedding

Gerrard, Bristol wrote:
Royal Wedding, will you be watching and are you a supporter of the Royal family?

Lucy wrote:
I don't mind the Royals, they are an easy target for getting stick but I genuinely think they do some very good work for this country.

I'm enjoying the positive feel good factor surrounding the wedding and for those who feel negative about it they don’t have to watch it. I think we've become a very negative society so it's quite nice to have the media dominated by something that isn't purely doom and gloom for a change. And so what if we get a little bit of excited about a royal event? As for the cost issue, the Royal wedding is a drop in the ocean compared to the country's money woes, and I've read that the wedding stands to help the U.K. economy due to tourism and extra spending on the occasion.

So congrats, William and Kate!

..she thinks it's odd!

Chris, Derby wrote:
My other half hates it when I invite female mates to come out with us, she thinks it's odd! Is she right!?

Lucy wrote:
This all depends, Chris. On one hand your girlfriend could just be a bit insecure, but on the other hand has she any reason to be jealous of these girls?

Not personally knowing you, your girlfriend or friends it's hard for me to make a call on whose side I'm on here. If these girls are genuine platonic mates then all you can do is reassure her that she has nothing to worry about and point out that she's being unjustifiably insecure. You shouldn't change who you're friends with to suit your partner.

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

Wayne, Southampton wrote:
Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It's like a French kiss but down under!

Lucy wrote:
Wayne, I'm blushing! If delivered in the right way this is cheeky but harmless! 7/10!

Lucy wrote:
Remember, guys you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk

I see Lucy has dodged the question of whether she's actually going to watch the wedding or not! Hehe

Don't forget to keep the questions coming in... and tell all your friends about Lucy's column! Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Nice to see the column back. I think we were all expecting a question about the royal wedding... Hehe Its also funny that Lucy didnt actually say if shes going to watch it, my guess is she probably will but its not important.

The thing I'm not happy about is the fact that were only getting the column every 2 weeks now. But if everyone sends e-mails etc to the Laid team then I'm sure they will return it to the original much loved 1 week slot Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:04 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

It's still titled "weekly" on the Laid website, so indeed, we should all let them know that that's how we want it to be Smile

And... keep sending the questions in Smile The more good questions that are received the more reason there is to keep it weekly Smile

lucy (at) laid.co.uk - that's the one Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

According to the answer about royal wedding, it's sure she was in the part of people who watched it. I don't know on wich elements she helps herself for building such a dark vision of society, plus doom and gloom are quite powerful words for translating the international context (Japan, north africa,...)! Wry
For an english guy, isn't it better to look at weekly new pics of Lucy or to look a one hour royal wedding? Wouldn't you be, miss, a daily little "easter oeuf" for comforting some guys about their little problems of existence ? In fact, a more and more little compensation against the more and more big 'very negativism' of society?
Spinning Eyes
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:07 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Whats happened to this weeks column? It was meant to be out yesterday! Spinning Eyes This column seems to be getting slowly wiped out... Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:21 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I don't know... I tweeted at JK earlier about it but he hasn't replied Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:39 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Apparently we're due for an extra big issue next week to compensate Big Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:41 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thats good news but they need to sort things out, its became a bit sporadic to say the least Wry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:23 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

More than 2 weeks of work for sorting things out and that Lucy can answer! Have we to think this column is victim of its success? The last time, we were thinking the contrary, so... Shrug
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:20 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Lucy's column will be here in the next few hours Big Grin
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:57 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thats good news Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well it's been a long wait but it was worth it Big Smile The latest edition of Lucy's column on laid.co.uk is out and it's rather a good one Thumb Up!

A reminder of the address... send your questions to lucy (at) laid.co.uk Smile

Ask Lucy, 19-05-11 wrote:

..the Royal Wedding?

Michael, Rotherham wrote:
Did you watch the Royal Wedding? What did you think!?

Lucy wrote:
I did, and I thought it was lovely! I even had a Royal Wedding Tea Party with some of my family and friends – cucumber sarnies included! I know not everyone felt the same but I thought it was a really uplifting day.

..should I stop!?

Jamie, Leicester wrote:
I look after myself a lot – my skin and hair, and body in the gym, I've been told this is off putting, should I stop!

Lucy wrote:
There's nothing wrong with good grooming and taking pride in your appearance Jamie, but the key here is subtlety. If you're coming across as too "preened" it might be giving some ladies the idea that you're a bit self obsessed or that they will be fighting you for precious bathroom time if they were to go out with you.

So maybe just tone things down a tad if you think this is putting potential suitors off.

..now she's not interested!

Johno, Newquay wrote:
A girl asked me out but I left it for a week to get back to her and now she's not interested! Do you think it was because of how long I took to get back to her?

Lucy wrote:
It could well be Johno.

Personally I'd ignore these so-called "dating rules", ie don’t get back to someone too soon, play it cool etc. If you like someone there is no point in waiting around, and as you've discovered this approach can backfire and you could miss the boat so to speak. So I'd suggest the next time a girl you're interested in asks you out, scrap the game and snap up the opportunity. It could lead to marvellous things!

Should our troops be out in Afghanistan?

Paul, London wrote:
Should our troops be out in Afghanistan? Especially now after Bin Laden has been killed.

Lucy wrote:
Now, that's a tough one Paul!

My feeling is that whether you personally support the conflicts our armed forces are involved in or not, our troops deserve our support back home 100% – Hopefully they will all be home safe soon!

..best chat up you’ve EVER heard!

Tom, Derby wrote:
Com'on, give us the best chat up you've EVER heard!

Lucy wrote:
Is there such a thing?! I liked the one we had a few weeks back – "the economic downturn's hit me hard, would you like to buy me a drink?" Witty and politically relevant!

My honest advice is "can I buy you a drink/lunch/dinner" is the best by far, and if you get the date "you have beautiful eyes" seriously makes the heart melt…

Eurovision!?

Harry, London wrote:
Thoughts on this year's Eurovision?!

Lucy wrote:
Didn't watch it Harry! I've never got into Eurovision and not sure I'll ever be bitten by that particular bug!

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

Joel, Brighton wrote:
Get your coat! You haven't pulled – I’m just cold!

Lucy wrote:
A bit too cocky for my liking Joel, but good effort at taking an oldie and putting a new spin on it! 5/10!

Remember chaps, keep those questions coming in to lucy (at) laid.co.uk and let's be hoping we get more columns like this!

I reckon this is the best column yet Thumb Up! We've got a good selection of questions this week - and plenty of them too Big Smile And Lucy's given some cracking answers too Big Grin

Spot on with the "don't play those dating games" bit Smile

Neat work dodging the answer on whether the troops should be in the Middle East! Come on Lucy, what do you think? Personally I don't think we should ever have gone in, but I agree with "our troops deserve our support back home 100% – Hopefully they will all be home safe soon!" - bang on Thumb Up!

I like the "not into Eurovision" too Hehe I'm amazed anyone still watches it - every time anyone mentions it the rest of the year it's to slag it off, seems kind of hypocritical the way everyone's suddenly into it when it happens.

...And a personal thanks, Lucy, for "I know not everyone felt the same" about the royal wedding Heart

Yep, this week's column rocks Thumb Up! Keep up the good work Lucy and Laid!

...Questions to lucy (at) laid.co.uk please! Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I agree, this weeks column does stand out from the previous ones. Not that its Lucy thats any different, its the fact that shes actually been given decent questions! Hehe That chat up line I submitted a good few weeks back is still getting recognition Big Laugh Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: