Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:11 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Hehe

Though I hardly think Facebook is much of a platform for free-form writing, it's not exactly a hotbed of intellectualism plus it limits status updates to I forget what but it's a lot too short to post an essay in Smile

Actually I think Laid is doing pretty well, we'd need JK to give us the actual traffic stats of course but the impression I get is that they're not something to be sneezed at and also that Lucy is one of their main draws Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:32 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Hehe

Though I hardly think Facebook is much of a platform for free-form writing, it's not exactly a hotbed of intellectualism

Yea Yea. I know. Roll Eyes Laugh all you want.
Facebook does have a new "questions" tab, not sure how it works yet.

And, you better be nice, I've said some good things about you, Wink and some bad, Hehe mostly good though....... Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:39 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

ROFL Thumb Up! Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

...Looks like Laid are planning to get Peta Todd to do a general interest sort of column. Well, she's certainly entertaining, can write, and has a fair bit to say Smile (and is worth following on twitter Smile)
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:28 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I remind you that a lot of fans doesn't want have to deal with facebook or twitter. The best freedom for everybody would be an independant forum. I think she has money to invest in it (even if Pigeon propose to do it gratis Hehe ).
But today, and for one more time, the doubt planes over the fans heads about what she wants and what she can really. So well that we could wonder if her own and free consciousness is the lonely to guide her actions or if the little voice of suggestion have its role in this. Confused The silence of her own expression on official forum and independant media reassure not at all in this idea the fans, maybe now treated by Censored like a communauty of cranks, preventers from selling anything in circle. At this time, i feel a lack of consideration for fans for the beneficit of docile and starving consummer lembda. The more disturbing is in the humanity she can express in the most of appearence and that it doesn't be translated by a free and direct communication with her public! Headache
Pigeon, I won't go and ask you your official permission in the aim to keep safe your diplomacy, but i will permit myself to hint this point again and again to keep sensitive each one at this problem until something moves or something new an credible is learnt to us.
I think it's not what it showed through her and the com strategy which enerves and worries us, but the 'why'! Awkward question already asked and suppressed repeatedly... Wry
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:49 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

what are laids other man draws?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Easiest way to answer that is to say... visit http://laid.co.uk/ and look at the Categories Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:48 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

This week's column is out chaps Big Grin

...Stating the obvious a bit, but the more publicity we have for this the better - and the more questions coming in the better Big Smile So if I could ask those of you who have facebook pages, twitter accounts, blogs and the like, please to post the link http://laid.co.uk/ask-lucy/ and the address lucy (at) laid.co.uk for people to send their Qs in to... Wink

Also worth saying that anyone who would prefer to see the column return to its weekly schedule instead of fortnightly, and who would like to see more questions on a greater variety of subjects, should please make sure your views are heard!

Ask Lucy, 14-04-11 wrote:

News of the World..

Paul, Newquay wrote:
What are your thoughts on the News of the World phone hacking and what would you have done if they hacked your phone?

Lucy wrote:
I find this all a bit sinister!

It's a total invasion of someone's privacy when it concerns stories that aren't in the public's interest. If anyone hacked my phone they’d have a pretty boring story! But I still wouldn't be best pleased!

..should I risk dating and getting hurt?

Richard, London wrote:
I'm really into this girl but I know she's cheated on her previous boyfriends, should I risk dating and getting hurt?

Lucy wrote:
If you really like this girl you shouldn't necessarily write her off. Realistically someone who has never cheated in their life could be just as likely to cheat on someone in certain circumstances. You can't let the possibility that someone might cheat on you put you off having a relationship. Plus she obviously wasn't with the right guys if she was cheating.

I say go for it, if she does end up doing the dirty bin her and move on! If she doesn't you could have a really great relationship!

..obviously I'm nervous

Jamie, Hereford wrote:
Currently serving in Afghanistan and loving reading your column on Laid! I'm back soon and have a date planned, obviously I'm nervous as it's been awhile, what are the best questions to ask?

Lucy wrote:
I think you should try and just relax and be yourself Jamie, and I'm sure conversation will just flow. She's likely to be really interested in what you've been doing and what life's been like in Afghanistan, because it is fascinating to hear about the difference in day to day life you must experience there so just keep it light and enjoy yourself.

If you don't know much about each other just ask the usual questions about background, interests etc – and remember these don't always have to be the same in order to enjoy someone's company. Opposites attract too. I think if it's going well one conversation will quickly lead on to another and so on and hopefully you'll click and have a really fun evening.

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

Jimmo, Bradford wrote:
Girls go for bad boys right? So can I steal your drink..

Lucy wrote:
I like this one Jimmo, cheeky but not offensive, job well done! Plus you're giving the girl a chance to give you a direct indication on whether she likes the look the look of you, if she does you’re likely to get a "no but you could buy me one if you like". 9/10!

Lucy wrote:
Remember guys, you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk – keep those questions coming!

...I must say Lucy has missed out an important point... Jamie from Hereford probably ought to make sure he knows what colour the boathouse is Hehe
SPAH

Contributions: 91

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Great to have the column back...and the obscure Ronin reference too! Thumb Up!
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

The politic of Laid seems to write a lot of questions about love and sexe relationships... Well i can wonder so if this increases the audience better than questions about herself, or if Lucy herself prefers to answer this sort of questions and to feel more helpful rather than give her ideas about politics, news in the worlds, her career... Scratch Chin

Lucy wrote:
If anyone hacked my phone they’d have a pretty boring story! But I still wouldn't be best pleased!
I can't understand all the subtetlies of english language: is she saying that in spite of there's nothing interesting to hear on her phone, she would be angry if it would be hacked? I think it's the same for each one, so was it the worth to take a place in this column for that? I will retain only the words "pretty boring story" cos i hope it's not the vision she has of her private life!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:31 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
The politic of Laid seems to write a lot of questions about love and sexe relationships... Well i can wonder so if this increases the audience better than questions about herself, or if Lucy herself prefers to answer this sort of questions and to feel more helpful rather than give her ideas about politics, news in the worlds, her career... Scratch Chin

I reckon that's either Laid's choice of questions, or it's because people are taking it to be the same as the Nuts column so that's what they're sending in. Or both Smile

snowflake wrote:
Lucy wrote:
If anyone hacked my phone they’d have a pretty boring story! But I still wouldn't be best pleased!

I can't understand all the subtetlies of english language: is she saying that in spite of there's nothing interesting to hear on her phone, she would be angry if it would be hacked?

Yes, that is what Lucy's saying Smile

snowflake wrote:
I will retain only the words "pretty boring story" cos i hope it's not the vision she has of her private life!

I think it is, she's said things like that a few times...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I noticed this on the Laid website:

We all know by the now about Lucy's column but some of us were asking questions about why it got moved to a fortnightly slot. I guess if they are publicising about Lucy like this then the column is here to stay Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:37 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

It's definitely here to stay, JK said so Smile
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Good new! Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: