Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:13 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well... I'm thinking it would be good for everyone - Lucy, Laid and the fans.

I don't worry for Laid and fans... hé hé hé! Big Smile

Pigeon wrote:
About the only in-depth comment we have from Lucy on any serious matter is her response to Millie Tant. Granted that's just one example and she wrote it in response to a personal attack, but it does give proof that her opinions are well thought out and that she is good at setting them down clearly in writing. It would be great to see her thoughts on, oh... the Middle East war; Jeremy Clarkson and Top Gear; habitat loss and other ecological pressures on the tiger population... to pick some widely differing subjects... set out in similar depth and detail but (of course) written because she wants to rather than because of some pillock having a go at her.
It would present her to the public as a much more complete personality than the very limited and coloured view given by the magazines; it would be a good blow against negative stereotypes of glamour models in general; and it would be a further point of attraction to get people to read Laid. And, of course, it would be an interesting read for the fans Smile

Her ideas have as value as mine or yours, excepted the fact it's one of the fabulous and worshipped Lucy Pinder! To go in this sense serves only to stick a rubber patch on the continuity of a career and encourage the continuation of her formatting by wich one she can have this place in the society (the 'top' of society?). No, if she need to be emancipated of her character (this glamour model stereotype), it would be better if she expresses on an independant (non-commercial) media like this forum. Change this stereotype is impossible, especially if she's the only one who can fight!
It's sure a part of fans would like to know her thoughts on serious matters in the aim to more know and apreciate her. but this part is not enough big to justify a space in the Laid column. Now if she wants to be above the negative aspect of glamour model for preparing the after glamour modeling, so it's an other story...
The debate around the compatibility between the glamour model image and the real peronnality expression is very interessant! Thumb Up!
Hou! I don't know anymore what i tell. I stop here! Wink
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

No column today?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
No, if she need to be emancipated of her character (this glamour model stereotype), it would be better if she expresses on an independant (non-commercial) media like this forum.

It would be distinctly cool if Lucy started her own blog Smile unfortunately I don't think it's very likely... we do have her twitter page, but it's looking a bit as if following an initial burst of enthusiasm she's somewhat lost interest in it Wry

RockyMoney wrote:
No column today?

I'm not aware of there being any planned hiatus this week, it looks as if it's just one of those days when they're a bit late with the updates...
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well if there is a column today then Laid are cutting it mighty damn close aren't they! Its almost 11pm and still no sign of it...
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:00 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Just in Smile Seems they're still working their way through the backlog from the other week. Lucy's written her column but they haven't had time to put it up yet - it'll be up tomorrow Big Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up! I wait in anticipation of whether or not she answered my question Big Smile Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:41 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

we do have her twitter page, but it's looking a bit as if following an initial burst of enthusiasm she's somewhat lost interest in it Wry

See we have so much in common. Lucy has a twitter page she doesn't really want or use. I just don't have one. As I won't use or even be interested in what Joe Blogs has just had for breakfast. Never mind tell everyone that my shoe lace had just come undone Hehe
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:23 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

So are Laid not bothering to release this weeks column?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:33 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I didn't try asking today, don't want to keep going on and on Smile JK did mention yesterday that he was feeling ill and might have to go to the doctor so maybe that's what's stopped it Sad
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:38 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

K. Now we know. Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:40 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well after an unexpected wait we now have a rather long and much appreciated version of Lucy's column on Laid.co.uk this week Thumb Up!

Remember to keep the questions coming in to lucy (at) laid.co.uk for future issues Big Grin

...RockyMoney, pinching the chat-up line Lucy said she thought was a good one in her Bild interview? You rotten cheat Big Grin

Ask Lucy, 31-03-11 wrote:

Capello should be ashamed!

Stevo, London wrote:
Thoughts on the embarrassing captain situation for England? Capello should be ashamed!

Lucy wrote:
I think Capello’s u-turn and the handling of the whole situation was in poor judgement, to say the least!

The fact he reappointed Terry is probably seen by a lot of England fans as an ill advised decision, as he’s basically contradicting his prior decision, and the fact that Rio Ferdinand – who has remained as one of Englands most proud and respected team players – was kept in the dark and then ultimately stripped of the captaincy adds to the bad feeling over the handling of this. But it is like in any business, these things often happen but hopefully Capello’s learnt a lesson in man management here and we won’t have a similar situation in the future.

..I don’t want her just for sex

Adam, St Austell wrote:
My girlfriend likes to cuddle after we have sex, but if I’m completely honest I just want to fall asleep! How can I convince her I don’t want her just for sex?

Lucy wrote:
Most people feel pretty spent after doing the deed Adam so don’t feel bad for being tired, just make a conscious effort to give her a bit of a cuddle and then fall asleep! ..Maybe you need to work on wearing her out too so that she’s just as tired!

Compliments!

William, Hereford wrote:
When I give compliments I send very corny, so I don’t bother often, should I still go for it and any advice to sound less forced?

Lucy wrote:
I wouldn’t stop making compliments Will, maybe just be a bit vaguer. A simple ‘you look really nice’ goes a long way and is often taken as being more sincere than a long drawn out observation, as it can end up sounding like a cheesy chat up line.

Michelle Marsh..

Paul, Midlands wrote:
Do you miss working with the lovely Michelle March and do you still keep in contact

Lucy wrote:
I do miss Michelle. We keep in touch but live at opposite ends of the country now so don’t get to meet up in person as much as we’d like, but she’s very well and happy.

Can’t control my emotions..

Brett, Essex wrote:
I have just started dating this woman who gets a lot of attention from other blokes whilst we go out, sometimes I can’t control my emotions and end up leaving, am I doing the right thing?

Lucy wrote:
It sounds to me like you’re over reacting Brett, especially if your girlfriend isn’t doing anything to overly encourage the attention when she’s with you. If this girl is acting inappropriately and lapping up the attention then I would kind of see your point but if she isn’t she can’t help it if she’s an attractive girl, and hasn’t got control over how other men react to her. You shouldn’t make her feel bad just because you have insecurities.

Take it as a compliment, being insecure is not very appealing in a partner so you should either chill out accept you have an attractive girlfriend or find someone that isn’t as likely to attract attention.

Should I tell her before asking for engagement?

Joel, Leicestershire wrote:
I’ve been with my girlfriend for 5 years, I lost my virginity to her and I’m in love, but unfortunately during these 5 years I’ve ended up sleeping with a few other girls behind her back, she doesn’t have a clue and I want to get engaged soon, should I tell her before asking for engagement?

Lucy wrote:
Oh Joel, the thing here is if you said you’d mucked up once this wouldn’t be such a dilemma, but the fact you’ve said ‘a few times’ is ringing alarm bells. Have you ever considered that the fact you’ve cheated on her more than once might be a sign that this isn’t the girl you should be marrying at this moment in your life? I think you should come clean and tell her. Then she can decided whether she expects more from the man she is going to spend the rest of her life with.

And I wouldn’t even consider proposing before you’ve come clean and seen what happens – Good luck!

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

James, Winchester wrote:
The recession has hit me bad, will you buy ME a drink!?

Lucy wrote:
I think this is a good one James, top marks! 10/10!

Remember guys, you can contact me at lucy@laid.co.uk – keep those questions coming!
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:56 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yeah I remembered it from a while back and thought Id use to see how she rated it Hehe
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:06 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

This weeks questions Id say were good. I especially liked the question about Michelle, I was wondering if they still speak Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Right. Sexe, humor, sociology, foot-ball... well, it's a good panel of question. Maybe a question about politics instead of one sexe one... No, maybe the next time.
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I see Laid are making it a habit of posting the weekly column as late as possible! Spinning Eyes Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: