Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:38 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

The column certainly has Hehe this week's edition of Lucy Pinder's Laid.co.uk column is now out and it certainly does have more in it!

So keep the questions coming in to lucy (at) laid.co.uk chaps... as we can see there are more being selected each week now so you've got more chance of seeing them answered quickly! Thumb Up!

Ask Lucy, 17-03-11 wrote:

Favourite artist..

George, Dundee wrote:
Who's your favourite artist on your MP3 player, and sorry but, what's the most embarrassing song or band you have on there?

Lucy wrote:
This is such a hard one! I'd probably say that Off the Wall is the most played album on my iPod, Get on the Floor is my all time feel good tune, so I guess MJ it is. I've got some absolute shockers on there, flicking through I think one of the worst I've got is "We Donít Have To Take Our Clothes Off" by Jermaine Stewart, pretty naff!

B*g Br*ther!

Jon, Southend wrote:
What was going through your mind the most while you were in the B*g Br*ther house and would there be anything you'd have done differently?

Lucy wrote:
I honestly walked in and instantly thought "Oh my God, what the hell was I thinking agreeing to do this?!" I think if I was given the chance again I would say no! It wasn't enjoyable at all and I felt like a duck out of water the minute I went in. I think it's a show that lends itself well to people who are comfortable being the centre of attention, and I'm sure many people who did it loved it but I found the whole thing uncomfortable.

..yet I still haven't got past a few dates!

Paul, Leamington Spa wrote:
Most of my mates have long-term girlfriends, and some even married, yet I still haven't got past a few dates! What am I doing wrong?!

Lucy wrote:
Maybe you just haven't met the right person, Paul? Or you have higher standards than some of your mates?! The way I look at it you shouldn't be in a relationship just because it seems like everyone else is. I say enjoy being young, free and single and don't feel the need to "settle" for someone for the sake of it and you'll meet the right person eventually.

..thoughts on Jordan

Pete, Dover wrote:
What are your thoughts on Jordan since going single?

Lucy wrote:
I'm really just not interested, to be honest!

Really, really couldn't do..

Joel, Coventry wrote:
Everything you turn to you do amazingly well, but what are the things you feel you really, really couldn't do?

Lucy wrote:
Ah Joel, you charmer! There are loads of things I can't do. I'd love to be fluent in another language, I did OK in French and Italian at GCSE level but canít even remember enough to string a sentence together!

there are some days I need time out..

Bradley, Sheffield wrote:
How can I go about explaining to my girlfriend that as much as I do like her, there are some days when I just need time out? Without hurting her feelings.

Lucy wrote:
I personally think this an issue that you are better being quite frank about. Thereís nothing worse than an overly clingy partner, so I would just be straight with her and say exactly that. It's so important to have your own space and spend time with your mates in order to have a healthy relationship.

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

Tom, Oxford wrote:
Are you free tonight? ..or will it cost me?

Lucy wrote:
I like this one! Top marks Tom! 10/10!

Lucy wrote:
Remember guys, you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk Ė keep those questions coming!

...A great set this week... and I have to say: Awww Lucy... if only you'd said no before you went in, you'd be so much further on now!
pogo

Contributions: 361

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

*BINGO!!!* I'm not a betting bird but if Ladbrokes had been offering odds I'd have put a considerable sum of money on the first reply to this thread being someone saying exactly that Big Grin Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:57 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Hehe I liked this weeks questions, also its great to see they increased the amount of questions Big Smile I wonder if its going to stay that size in the future? Im all for it Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:28 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Agree with all of that, and I'm pretty confident that the new expanded version is here to stay Thumb Up!
pogo

Contributions: 361

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:40 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
..thoughts on Jordan

Pete, Dover wrote:
What are your thoughts on Jordan since going single?

Lucy wrote:
I'm really just not interested, to be honest!

About time someone said it! Good on you Lucy! Take note Heat, More, Closer & OK magazines, no-one gives a hoot about the plastic prossy! Big Laugh Thumb Up!

Take note the whole world don't you mean. Especially the Daily Star!

Great work Laid and Lucy. Keep the none private but a little personal ones in there. The balance is perfect.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I've just been looking at this... http://www.joe.ie/women/claire-tully

joe.ie seems to be a sort of Irish version of Laid, and Claire Tully is an Irish model who is bright, writes well, and thinks about things... like someone else I could mention Wink

Which naturally leads to the thought... how about expanding Lucy's contribution to Laid in a similar way - as well as the questions, have another section in her column where she gives her thoughts and opinions on some matter of topical or popular interest?

Anyone else think that would be a good idea...? Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Sounds interesting, not sure about the chances of it happening though. Try sending a Tweet to her and see if she brings it up Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:00 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Already ahead of ya Smile

Pigeon on twitter wrote:
@laidcouk Check out @ClaireTully on joe.ie http://tinyurl.com/5up9nzu How about expanding @LPinderOfficial's work to include sthg like this?
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Quote:
Lucy wrote:
Ah Joel, you charmer! There are loads of things I can't do. I'd love to be fluent in another language, I did OK in French and Italian at GCSE level but canít even remember enough to string a sentence together!

Well, if i can help someone for French... Wink Big Grin

Pigeon wrote:
I've just been looking at this... http://www.joe.ie/women/claire-tully
(...)
Which naturally leads to the thought... how about expanding Lucy's contribution to Laid in a similar way - as well as the questions, have another section in her column where she gives her thoughts and opinions on some matter of topical or popular interest?
Anyone else think that would be a good idea...? Smile

I'm already happy to see that today there are more than 3 questions! Now, i think this is a good idea if she needs to express about this, but if she had to give opinions on popular interest to make her be more popular, i would say no.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:58 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well... I'm thinking it would be good for everyone - Lucy, Laid and the fans.

About the only in-depth comment we have from Lucy on any serious matter is her response to Millie Tant. Granted that's just one example and she wrote it in response to a personal attack, but it does give proof that her opinions are well thought out and that she is good at setting them down clearly in writing. It would be great to see her thoughts on, oh... the Middle East war; Jeremy Clarkson and Top Gear; habitat loss and other ecological pressures on the tiger population... to pick some widely differing subjects... set out in similar depth and detail but (of course) written because she wants to rather than because of some pillock having a go at her.

It would present her to the public as a much more complete personality than the very limited and coloured view given by the magazines; it would be a good blow against negative stereotypes of glamour models in general; and it would be a further point of attraction to get people to read Laid. And, of course, it would be an interesting read for the fans Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Everybody loves Jezza surely! Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Everybody loves Jezza surely! Hehe

No. I think he is the one bad thing about Top Gear. He's alway pushing his politics on the program. Also he writes for the Sun (enough said).
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:15 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

He also writes for the Sunday Times. Ill admit sometimes he pushes certain political events etc too far but apart from that I think the trio are brilliant! In my eyes Top Gear is the best thing on TV. Having grown up watching Jezza, Cpt Slow, and Hamster I find it impossible to dislike them! Long Live Top Gear! Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: