Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVISU

Contributions: 383

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

does laid edit lucy comments like nuts, if she wants different questions maybe drop hints in her answers
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:35 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
does laid edit lucy comments like nuts,

It's a lot better than Nuts in that regard... you can tell, the answers have a lot more genuine "feel of Lucy" to them. If you compare the Laid and Nuts writings with stuff which is definitely known to be Lucy herself - such as the stuff she (as opposed to GM) posts on her twitter page, or for that matter her response to Millie Tant, even though that's in a quite different tone - it's quite obvious how those bits of Nuts which were Lucy originally have been messed about with and the "Lucyness" has gone missing, whereas the Laid stuff still has it Smile

EVISU wrote:
if she wants different questions maybe drop hints in her answers

But I don't think that one's a goer. It's not a case of needing more people to send different kinds of questions in - I know that there are 40-50 "serious" questions already submitted that haven't been selected yet, that's enough for a good few issues and seeing them published would itself encourage people to send in more of the same. It's more a case of will Laid take note of the feedback - which is mainly on here, I don't think there's much else by way of channels on which people comment so they can see it.

As to whether Lucy herself wants different questions I think that depends whether she's viewing it as an opportunity to promote her breadth of personality or as just another job. If the former, then she'd be far better off asking Laid directly than hoping people notice hints hidden in the answers Smile

Poggy wrote:
the way I see this is actually another just publication using Lucy to advertise it's self. Sorry Laid but this is what it is looking like. Get Lucy on the site. The most famous glamour model in the UK and pretend she is answering serious problems. We can't even be sure 100% that it is Lucy answering them.

I've thought that since before it was launched... it's been pretty obvious all the way through. (Though I'm as sure that it really is Lucy as I can be without an actual video feed of her typing out the answers without a script Hehe)

I'll continue to plug it, though, since it is a valuable extension to Lucy's activities - even if it could be made even more valuable with better selection of material, it's still good for her as it is - and it is, of course - as with everything - Lucy that I'm plugging first, and the publication second Smile

Anyway, they all do it, using Lucy to promote themselves as well as themselves promoting Lucy - it couldn't really be any other way. Nuts being the outstanding example, their success in beating Zoo in sales owing so much to their Lucy features Smile

Poggy wrote:
I am not trying to be disrespectful. But like the so called official sites and forums that the models are surposed to run and don't... I have my reasons for not liking things like social sites such as Twitter and Facebook. I've never said why that is though. I'll give you one big reason why. People can use these for lying basically. Making out that it is the truth and been unable to prove any otherwise... To promote the image that you are one person when not or doing or done something when you haven't.

Yes I have seen this happen before. I've come across it when I worked with sites and in the end to refuse to help them when. Quite simply because I didn't want to help them lie. I'm not saying I'm a saint. I'm not saying I'm always truthfull. We all lie. What I am saying is that when it comes to promoting a model or having fans rely on you. Then you should by all means try to do the best you can and try to be honest.

And I know just what you mean... it is particularly apposite right now; while I can't give any details in public, and "lying" would be a bit strong, there is something promoting Lucy which I was more than happy to promote myself up until a few days ago when someone else started interfering with it and changing its message in a way which I am sure from her own sayings and actions is not representative of Lucy's own wishes - indeed I think it's more than likely that Lucy doesn't even know about the changes in question, but that it was all communication behind her back without her knowledge or approval. Also, the interference is being carried out in such a way as to tie the hands of the person actually doing the job, who does not personally agree with them but has had his choice removed. The end result is that Lucy loses publicity and unhappiness is spread.

Poggy wrote:
The best way I could see Laid running this Q and A is simple. Have a various question selection answered each week by the great lady. Say one problem, one personal (which doesn't even have to give too much personal information if Lucy didn't want too) and lastly one general one that could be whatever. Now that would be different from all these other model Q and A sessions.

I think that's spot on Thumb Up! Laid, I haven't spotted you logging on this last week, but if you do, how about it...? Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:24 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Once again it's Thursday and Lucy's column on Laid.co.uk is out Big Smile

And a great big Thumb Up! to Laid because looking at this week's selection it seems the suggestion above has been noted Thumb Up! - I do love to see an organisation that responds to feedback like that. Great stuff Big Grin

On top of that Poggy's question has been selected, which is one I particularly wanted to see answered myself Big Smile yes, I do appreciate what we've got this week! Big Smile

Remember, the address for more questions is lucy (at) laid.co.uk - keep 'em coming!

Ask Lucy, 03-03-11 wrote:
..best way to get a girl's attention?

Jay, Leeds wrote:
What is the best way to get a girl's attention on a night out, such as in a nightclub?

Lucy wrote:
I know it sounds rather boring but the best thing you can do if you spot a girl you like is ask her if she'd like you to buy her a drink – Quick and simple!

Although be wary of freeloaders who just want their drinks bought!

We all know you’re interested in..
Lee, Yorkshire wrote:
We all know you’re interested in politics, and wondered if this maybe of interest as a career path after you stop modeling?

Lucy wrote:
Oooh, I don't think so!

I do take an interest in politics, I think it's important seeing as political decisions affect our daily lives, but I don't think I am well informed or interested enough to ever consider any sort of career in that area. However, I do know that one of the first things I would campaign about would be the state of our bloody roads! We pay extortionate amounts in road and council tax yet it's like pot hole central here in Hampshire!

One item to a desert island
Stephen, Edinburgh wrote:
If you were allowed to take one item to a desert island, what would you take and why?

Lucy wrote:
This is an impossible question for someone like me, who is ridiculously indecisive!

I'd need ..my best mates, a tent, tanning lotion, iPod, sunnies, bikinis, mosquito net… the list goes on!

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!
Jake, Cork wrote:
You must work at Subway!? 'Cuz you just gave me a footlong..

Lucy wrote:
This is just not sexy Jake, sorry, not sexy at all! 0/10!

Lucy wrote:
Remember guys, you can contact me at lucy@laid.co.uk – keep those questions coming!

Great to see an answer to Poggy's politics question - given with Lucy's typical modesty Smile Shame she's turned the idea down - you're obviously far more intelligent, Lucy, and I'd reckon you're likely also more knowledgeable, than most of the incompetent muppets who actually do get into that game - and as we have all seen, anything Lucy turns her hand to she does incredibly well... don't do yourself down Lucy! Smile

Though I do like the roads suggestion - good priorities there Smile Lucy for Transport Minister - there's an idea. There is an idea. She'd fix the roads, she could team up with Lord Monckton to get rid of all this rubbish about man-made global warming and stop attacking motorists over producing plant food gas, and everyone would get to drive an Aston Big Grin

EVISU

Contributions: 383

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:19 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

lol politics ill skip, but ye shes hot as normal just like riding the x78 bus home and shes on the bus

always make public travel more fun and helpful
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:27 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Comment from JK, just received: "we listen to any feedback and want to bring the best to everyone". Thumb Up! to that Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:59 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yipee....... Big Grin

Thanks for the answer Lucy Wink

I'd just like to say on the state of the roads. Having travelled around a lot of late. Sheffield in Yorkshire has the worst roads in the country. Lucy is very much correct though. The state of our roads is terrible. Especially as most of the pot holes from the snow haven't been or don't look like been repaired.

So no career in politics then. Maybe Lucy just doesn't want to lie to us 24/7 the way some do Big Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Bravo et merci Laid.co.uk!
Wink
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:44 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Is there a column today?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Doesn't look like it... according to Laid's tweets there's not a lot happening because they've all swanned off to Florida to research giving themselves heatstroke Hehe apparently it's 30 deg C over there, makes me glad to be in England! Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thats all very well said and done but why would they go to Florida for "research"!
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Hi guys - we like to keep you all updated on here - and wanted to apologise for Lucys column having a week off - with this in mind the column will be returning this Thursday bigger and better than ever!

All the best,
Laid team
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thanks for that - and I like the sound of the "bigger and better" column Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:50 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:57 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Thats all very well said and done but why would they go to Florida for "research"!

Girls + Spring Back = "Research" Hehe
They were just trying to make it sound good. Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I didn't know Lucy could get any bigger and better Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: