Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 581

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:27 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Apparently "Lucy wants as many questions as possible" Big Smile

So if you post any questions you'd like to submit here or in the previous questions thread, then in a few days' time I'll scarf them all together in an email and send them in. Make 'em good ones! Smile Or of course you can just email them yourselves to lucy@laid.co.uk Smile

Did my questions get put forward?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:37 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

They will be, I haven't done it yet Smile The announcement said that the column will be coming out on Thursdays, and that it would begin in two weeks' time; that was on the 16th, so by my reckoning the first one is due out a week tomorrow. If I give it another day for anyone who hasn't thought of anything yet to come up with something, then send the email about this time tomorrow, that gives a clear week for Lucy to look at them, which ought to be buckets Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:05 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Any more for any more? I'll be collating the questions at midnight and sending them in then Smile

...Though don't worry if you're short of inspiration, if you can't think of anything right now but you do later I'll send off another lot next week. And of course you can always send them to lucy@laid.co.uk directly yourselves Smile
tford

Contributions: 364

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:41 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I'll submit one next week gotta think of something good.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Q.

Could we go on a trip (lucy and the fan club)?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:14 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Good luck with that 1 Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:18 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Fan club? Confused There was one, but it kind of faded out because all you got for the membership fee was some signed pics which you could buy more cheaply from Lucy's website (this was before she moved her merchandise operation to redhotglamourgirls) plus some makeweight stuff like keyrings which weren't selling because nobody wanted them, and it wasn't worth it...
Chris

Contributions: 726

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:15 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I think by "fan club" he means this site. But yeah, that's not going to happen!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:01 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

could you ask lucy to wish me happy birthday!!! it's tomorrow
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Aaarrgh Blush I've already sent them in...
laidcouk

Contributions: 14

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thanks guys.

Remember this is a weekly column for the foreseeable future - so Lucy wants to see the questions coming in constantly for her to answer.

Best,
www.laid.co.uk
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

So we will see this as of Thursday? I'm looking forward to it Big Grin
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:49 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Hi Lucy! Do you have anything planned next year TV wise? You were brilliant on The Real Hustle!
James, Winchester

Ah thanks James, glad you liked it! There a few things that I will hopefully get to do so watch this space.

That was me Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Was a little disappointed that there were only three questions answered, given that there were 44 questions submitted that I know about plus all the ones I don't! Maybe Lucy has been busy and didn't have time to answer all that lot Big Smile

This is what we got:

Laid.co.uk wrote:
Ask Lucy Pinder anything on laid.co.uk!

Dean, Birmingham wrote:
Hey Lucy, good to see you on Laid.co.uk! Right, I go to university and there’s a girl I really like, should I ask her out or would it be better to build a decent friendship first?

Lucy wrote:
In this situation Dean, I think it’s a good idea to build up a good rapport first. Flirt with her at every opportunity. That way you will be able to get an idea of how she feels about you, and she will get the message that you are interested in her as more than just a friend from the get go. This will avoid any awkwardness down the line when you do make a move. The last thing you want to hear from a girl you fancy the pants off is, ‘I just think of you as a really good friend and don’t want to ruin our friendship…’

=======================================

James, Winchester wrote:
Hi Lucy! Do you have anything planned next year TV wise? You were brilliant on The Real Hustle!

Lucy wrote:
Ah thanks James, glad you liked it! There a few things that I will hopefully get to do so watch this space.

=======================================

John, Brighton wrote:
If you were on Top Gear as the ‘Star in a Reasonably Priced Car’, how well do you think you’d do?

Lucy wrote:
I am very into cars and if I’m honest, quite competitive with things like that so I would be really, really disappointed if I wasn’t at least in the top half of the leader board!

Keep sending in your questions everyone! Either direct to lucy@laid.co.uk or post them here and I'll keep doing the collation service.

Looking forward to next week's column already Big Smile

And particularly also, looking forward to seeing what "a few things that I will hopefully get to do" are! Big Grin

("John from Brighton"??? wtf??? Hehe)
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:30 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: