Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:09 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pleased with this weeks questions and answers, shes right Cornwall rocks! Thumb Up! Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

All this is very funny! A girl who wants a thresome with her boyfriend and an another girl is quite rare, he souldn't hesitate. Mainly, girls prefer a threesome with 2 men among whom at least one black! Hehe No, not laugh, it's a real poll by myself!
Yeah Spain is a good choice but there are so many beautiful things to see on this Earth...
EVISU

Contributions: 383

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:45 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

i guess right and wrong, if ur girl was lucy would you want a 3 some, maybe another page 3 but if it brings baggage why bother. girls only want 2 blokes very wrong. girl will like 1 a black male like saying you i want a chinisse, indain girl.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:04 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Is it me or is it just turning into the Nuts page two?

As Lucy just seems to be answering problems and not questions posted to ask her a question.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:28 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Certainly isn't just you... it was great when it first started, with Lucy answering all sorts of questions, but the last few weeks it does seem to have gone downhill.

Its strength was that it was not a Nuts clone, but it does rather seem to be turning into one.

The "problem" questions are pretty dumb, too, the askers ought to be able to answer them themselves with very little mental effort, and I do rather suspect that people are sending them more to be able to go "ooo look Lucy's answered meee" than from any real need to have them answered.

Yes, Lucy's good at answering things like that, but she's better at answering the less shallow and more wide-ranging ones... and there are plenty of those to be answered, most of the forty-odd questions I collated off this forum to send in for initial material to get the column going were of that type and so have been the ones people on here have sent in since then. (Especially your "would you consider going into politics", Poggy, I'd particularly like to see Lucy's exposition on that myself Smile) - so come on Laid, please select them with a bit more variety of subjects Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:38 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Quote:
..theresome with another girl

Erm, slight spelling mistake methinks! Smile

Oops... fixed a couple of typos but didn't spot that one, have now Smile Here some, there some, everywhere they're 'avin' some... Hehe

pogo wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Threesomes... Bad idea... can't think of a better way to guarantee screwing the whole thing up... that's what seems to happen to everyone I've ever heard of who's tried it. I think the only way you could really be sure of avoiding that is some sort of weird sci-fi type scenario where one person can have two bodies, so while there are three bodies there are still only two people Rotate Hehe

Just look at what happened to Ross in Friends Hehe

Given that I would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch Friends you'll have to explain that one to me Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:00 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:18 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Oh, I see Smile From the extent of your quote I was wondering if it was something to do with the SF bit Hehe ...Yes, I guess you're right, he probably doesn't Smile
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:10 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Its strength was that it was not a Nuts clone, but it does rather seem to be turning into one.

The "problem" questions are pretty dumb, too, the askers ought to be able to answer them themselves with very little mental effort, and I do rather suspect that people are sending them more to be able to go "ooo look Lucy's answered meee" than from any real need to have them answered.

It was inevitable. How bizarre you have waited for realizing that we are obliged to discuss and joke about the level of the questions. Hehe Don't forget Laid doesn't do that for Lucy, it's only a way to attract new viewers. (They can react themselves if it's wrong.) Grandad One more time: the selected level corresponds with the public they want to touch. The fact that Lucy plays the game (obliged or not) of answering those sorts of lost teenagers questions (or older, i don't know) encourages effectively more & more to ask these sort sof questions( in a way why not exponential = jackpot!).

How bizarre too that those questions don't often seem as really fan questions: a fan or someone of her touched public would like to know more about her, and not first an advice about a sexual problem as there was on Lucy a sticker where it's writen: "I am a very glamour celebrity who answers about sex and love problems, so, you won't never touch my body, but today you can try to touch me by a post" or something similar (a marmaid song)... Conclusion: Lucy doesn't have only fans, but mass consumers who are sensible at the very targeted need in wich she's employed (ha! in fact this is a less nice but real face of her job! business is business! Wry )

It's why after many years of this duty, given the fact she's an intelligent person and certainly able of a great capacity of introspection, she could want to express something more personal. Not for her commercial image, but first for the image she can see of herself! So everything rests on one thing: not her forum, not Laid.co.uk column, not Nuts, not face-book, not this forum too (unfortunately Hehe ), but you are right Pigeon: Twitter wins. Mmh... I wonder with what eye does her management agency see that... Scratch Chin

Ok! Ok! Someones will say me: shut-up and look at the pics! So listen me who wants! Wave
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Don't forget Laid doesn't do that for Lucy, it's only a way to attract new viewers.

Ah, but it was Laid as well as Lucy that I was thinking about... for the column to be something more than just an online clone of what we already get in Nuts isn't just putting Lucy's talents to better use, it gives Laid an extra something too - something you don't get anywhere else Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

the way I see this is actually another just publication using Lucy to advertise it's self. Sorry Laid but this is what it is looking like. Get Lucy on the site. The most famous glamour model in the UK and pretend she is answering serious problems. We can't even be sure 100% that it is Lucy answering them. I am not trying to be disrespectful. But like the so called official sites and forums that the models are surposed to run and don't. Not even having any imput. I'm always twice shy on these matters. Especially when they turn into none imformative replies. Like a reply that can be made by anyone but is supposed to be, like in this case, Lucy.

As is already known. I have my reasons for not liking things like social sites such as Twitter and Facebook. I've never said why that is though. I'll give you one big reason why. People can use these for lying basically. Making out that it is the truth and been unable to prove any otherwise. I'm not saying Lucy or everyone else using these sites do this. I'm not even saying that a few people are doing this. What I am saying is they can easily be used like that. To promote the image that you are one person when not or doing or done something when you haven't. We've all seen this happen. The fake Lucy facebook accounts. The fake people pretending they are Lucy.

So who is to say that it isn't GM or anyone else actually running these things and not Lucy?

Yes I have seen this happen before. I've come across it when I worked with sites and in the end to refuse to help them when. Quite simply because I didn't want to help them lie. I'm not saying I'm a saint. I'm not saying I'm always truthfull. We all lie. What I am saying is that when it comes to promoting a model or having fans rely on you. Then you should by all means try to do the best you can and try to be honest.

The best way I could see Laid running this Q and A is simple. Have a various question selection answered each week by the great lady. Say one problem, one personal (which doesn't even have to give too much personal information if Lucy didn't want too) and lastly one general one that could be whatever. Now that would be different from all these other model Q and A sessions.
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

It would seem that we have the same points of view on a lot of things, Poggy! Big Grin And i wouldn't be disrespectful too with Laid, but if it doesn't defend now, it means he thinks it's not the worth cos we are two lonely perplex persons among thousands and thousands consumers but it wil let us think we are right. oops... sorry... i think that... all that make me... Hurl I can't stand more time to think at these kerfuffles... I have to take some distance a little bit. I will come a day later. Bye! Hurl
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:23 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

OK, i come back only for making you smile a little bit... Eureka! I found why Lucy prefer take her holidays in Spain:

WORLD'S WORST LOVERS : 1. Germany (too smelly) 2. England (too lazy) 3. Sweden (too quick) 4. Holland (too dominating) 5. America (too rough) 6. Greece (too lovey-dovey)7. Wales (too selfish) 8. Scotland (too loud) 9. Turkey (too sweaty) 10. Russia (too hairy)

WORLD'S BEST LOVERS: 1. Spain 2. Brazil 3. Italy 4. France 5. Ireland 6. South Africa 7. Australia 8. New Zealand 9. Denmark 10. Canada

(a 2009 OnePoll poll.)
Hehe
PS: don't feel attacked, it's just for laughing! Take it easy, anyway I don't believe in the objectivity of this. So, without rancor?
Wink
Grendel

Contributions: 286

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:44 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well I for one am more than willing to prove this poll right. Maybe next vacation Lucy's coming to Madrid, instead of Mallorca. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: