Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:48 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

So is there no column today?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:11 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

There certainly is Big Grin

Yes chaps, once again Lucy's column on Laid.co.uk is out... and it's a particulary good one this week Big Grin

Lucy's comments on the Andy Gray/Richard Keys thing are probably the most intelligent analysis of it I've seen Thumb Up! Clap - And I particularly like her closing words on that - "But I think this has been blown way out of proportion in our overanalytical society... I dislike the way sections of this society seem to enjoy nothing more than being permanently on the lookout for offence." - Spot on Lucy, couldn't agree more, especially that last sentence! Thumb Up!

Remember chaps, keep the questions coming in to lucy (at) laid.co.uk and let's be looking forward to another great column next week Big Smile

Ask Lucy, 03-02-11 wrote:
Romance with low budget

Jamie and Lucy, Truro wrote:
With Valentine’s Day coming up what would be the most romantic thing to do with a low budget? It’s our first together.

Lucy wrote:
I always think doing something like cooking a meal and snuggling up to watch a film are the best ways to spend Valentine’s Day when you’re on a budget.

It’s a cliche, but the most important thing is just that you spend it together!

Andy Gray and Richard Keys..

Christopher, Bath wrote:
Quite simply Lucy, what are your thoughts on the whole Andy Gray and Richard Keys saga last week? Slightly over the top in my opinion!

Lucy wrote:
I have mixed views on this, Christopher – On one hand I am not sad to see the back of Andy Gray on Sky Sports. As to the reasons he was sacked, I think there were other elements and politics within Sky as to why Gray he went, and this was a convienient way for them to do it.

I think that the tone in which him and Richard Keys were referring to the female linesman was said with more malice than just jokey banter, and Gray’s rather sad old perv remarks towards Charlotte Jackson were inappropriate! But I think this has been blown way out of proportion in our overanalytical society. Unfortunately a lot of people are now jumping on the bandwagon! I dislike the way sections of this society seem to enjoy nothing more than being permanently on the lookout for offence.

Drunk, and got with a random girl

Connor, London wrote:
Went out at the weekend and got very drunk, and got with a random girl I didn’t know, there was nothing else to it, I regretted it straight away as I’m in a long term (over 4 years) relationship. Should I tell my girlfriend? Or keep it to myself? As I know she’ll never trust me again.

Lucy wrote:
Naughty boy, Connor! And the ‘I was really drunk’ excuse doesn’t wash with me! I think you owe it to your girlfriend to tell her the truth and then it’s up to her to decide what happens next.

If you don’t tell her straight away chances are it will come out eventually and its better coming from you – That way she’ll at least know that your regret and apology is sincere.

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

Kristain, Cardiff wrote:
There are 265 bones in your body, d’ya want another?

Lucy wrote:
This did make me chuckle!! Not the most romantic introduction though! 5/10!

Remember guys, you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk – keep those questions coming!

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Nice questions this week. I liked Lucy's views on Andy Gray, And ive also noticed that someone managed to match me with a chat up line Hehe
All in all a good week Pinder wise, new shoot, new vids, new column... WHATS NOT TO LIKE! Big Smile Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:30 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I am very far from this Andy Grey problem and i'm very happy without it, hé hé.
About the rest, it seems to me so incredible that she keeps a spirit as close to the earth and people, whereas she certainly lives in a bubble since many years being protected of all the inconveniences of the celebrity... Scratch Chin It's bluffing, she expresses herself really as she was the dreamed little (or grand) sister of whoever of us!! I like that! Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:14 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

lucy got andy grey old perv spot on, read the news of the world seems he was leering over a 17 yearold at a aston villa do.
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well don't the time just fly chaps Big Smile

Lucy Pinder's column on Laid.co.uk is out again Big Grin

This week's questions don't look as if any of them are likely to be from people on here... keep them coming in guys, send them to lucy (at) laid.co.uk and let's see if there are any of ours in next week Smile

Ask Lucy, 10-02-11 wrote:

First date tips..

Jim, Bradford wrote:
Going on a first date in the next week, VCensoreds Day, what is the best way to keep away from those awkward silences you can get? I'm really worried as I'm quite shy.

Lucy wrote:
I know this is a cliche but honestly, just be yourself and try to enjoy yourself! If you click it will come naturally and if not then maybe the two of you aren't meant to be. That's the worst that can happen, so just enjoy your evening!

Afghanistan visit

Andy, Norwich wrote:
This week Laid announced that it’s supporting Help for Heroes with the "Date Kelly Hall" competition, I'm serving in Afghan at the moment, we love morale boosts when celebrities and models visit, are you planning on coming over any time soon?

Lucy wrote:
I'd love to Andy, I was lucky enough to visit Afghanistan in 2007 and meet some of the troops out there. However the chance hasn't arisen again – I really hope I get offered the opportunity to go again one day!

..everyone far more experienced with girls

Joel, Falmouth wrote:
I started university this term, everyone seems far more experienced with girls than me, I've only gone as far as hugging! Why is everyone so much more experienced and what should I do?

Lucy wrote:
Don't worry about this at all, Joel. Have you ever thought that maybe you just have higher standards and are more selective than some of your peers?! I also think there must be at least a little bit of bravado going on here, and some of the guys you think are really experienced could be telling massive fibs about their past conquests.

You don't have to rush off to lose your virginity just because you think everyone else is, and I think you should be proud that you’re clearly not a slag! And if you've just started uni I'm sure it won’t be long before an opportunity arises – so to speak!

Tom, London wrote:
Are your parents retarded? ..Cuz you seem pretty special!

Lucy wrote:
Definitely a contender for the worst chat up line Tom, good effort! 1/10!

Remember guys, you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk – keep those questions coming! And also remember to get in the draw for the "Date Kelly Hall" competition, money raised is going to Help for Heroes!

I think Lucy is being very kind to Joel Hehe but while I agree with her that the other lads are likely to be giving it the billy big b*****ks, I can't agree about the "higher standards" bit. Blokes that age don't have standards (as I'm sure most of us here can confirm) - they'd screw the crack of dawn if they could get up early enough Hehe ...he just hasn't had the chances!

Keep the questions coming in to lucy (at) laid.co.uk chaps Smile
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yes, she can't know really everything, and it's evident she try to be careful and kind on what she says.
Maybe i don't understand really this chatup line, but isn't this one more stupid than other weeks? Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

It's an English double meaning... as well as its normal meaning, "special" is an abbreviation for "special needs" which is a euphemism for "retard".

And yes, it is pretty rubbish, I agree with Lucy's low rating of it Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Just thought of a question for Lucy but can't get on the site. I just keep getting diverted to some search page Freeze. com. (I refuse to give them a free advert. Hence why the gap)

The question was....

Have you ever thought of a career in politics when you stop modelling?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:22 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I've no idea why that's happening, I've just tried it and it's working fine from this end... But you don't need to actually visit the site to submit a question, just email it to lucy (at) laid.co.uk Smile

Chances are that Laid will read this thread later on today when the column comes out and hopefully will see your question (which is an excellent one Thumb Up! and one I'd considered asking myself Smile) but just in case they don't I'll pass it on Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

...And here it is Big Smile - once again Lucy Pinder's column on Laid.co.uk is out Big Grin

Don't forget, the address to send your own questions to is lucy (at) laid.co.uk Smile

Ask Lucy, 17-02-11 wrote:

Jay, Hull wrote:
I'm sleeping with a lot of girls..

I'm at university, I'm single and in my first year, and I'm sleeping with a lot of girls so I'm getting a bit of a bad reputation. Is there anything wrong with this, as soon I'll want to settle down with a girlfriend.

Lucy wrote:
Firstly I'd like to say I hope you’re having safe sex with all these different girls! People's views differ a bit on this one but if I were you I'd assume that having a reputation as being a bit of a slag is definitely not a positive trait when you're looking for a serious partner.

On the other hand you are getting out of your system – so to speak – so as long as when you do meet someone you want a meaningful relationship and the general sluttiness ceases to occur then I wouldn't worry too much.

Timmy, Nottingham wrote:
However, on nights out boozing she's all over me..

I fancy someone really bad but she doesn't like me back. However, on nights out boozing she's all over me, then the next day regrets everything but it keeps happening. Should I keep at it in hope of something working out?

Lucy wrote:
Ah Timmy, I'd do my best to steer clear of this one if I were you. If she's already said that she doesn't share your feelings it would appear that shes using you as her "last resort" on nights out, which wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't aware of how much you like her. But considering she knows your feelings I think she's being a little bit insensitive.

So you have two options, move on or keep hooking up with this girl knowing that it's never going to go any further.

Ed, Stoke wrote:
Kelly Brook's full naked shoot

What are you thoughts on Kelly Brook's fully naked shoot this week? Would this be something you'd do?

Lucy wrote:
It's not something I would necessarily seek out to do. However I think they're a really interesting set of pictures and Kelly looks amazing! I can see why she agreed to work with such a talented photographer on this concept.

I don't think she needs to justify these to anybody.

Ross, York wrote:
How much does a polar bear weigh? Well it’s enough to break the ice..

Lucy wrote:
An oldie but a goody, naff but not offensive! 4/10!

Lucy wrote:
Remember guys, you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk – keep those questions coming! And also remember to get in the draw for the "Date Kelly Hall" competition, money raised is going to Help for Heroes!

Bit of a disappointment this week IMO, two sexual questions the first of which is pretty dumb really, and as for Kelly Brook... pffft... no interest at all here, I've been one click away from seeing those pics and I simply can't be bothered even to twitch my finger Smile

Still... keep the questions coming in to lucy (at) laid.co.uk and we'll see what happens next week Smile I've passed yours on, Poggy, let's hope that's one that gets selected Big Smile
Poggy

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I've no idea why that's happening, I've just tried it and it's working fine from this end... But you don't need to actually visit the site to submit a question, just email it to lucy (at) laid.co.uk Smile

Chances are that Laid will read this thread later on today when the column comes out and hopefully will see your question (which is an excellent one Thumb Up! and one I'd considered asking myself Smile) but just in case they don't I'll pass it on Smile

Most likely my end. I get it a lot with Laid.co.uk.

Thanks Pigeon.
snowflake

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

'interessant' is quite relative! hé hé!
Yeah, Poggy, your question is good! Thumb Up! I'm curious to see what and how she would answer. I'd bet on modesty with a touch of innocence or caution for change. Hehe
Poggy

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
'interessant' is quite relative! hé hé!
Yeah, Poggy, your question is good! Thumb Up! I'm curious to see what and how she would answer. I'd bet on modesty with a touch of innocence or caution for change. Hehe

Well let us see. As I did manage to email it to Lucy. All we need now is for the great lady herself to answer it Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Well sadly it doesn't seem to have been answered this week, but then it probably didn't get there in time...

Lucy's column on Laid.co.uk is out for this week again chaps Big Smile - remember to keep emailing those questions to lucy (at) laid.co.uk Smile

Ask Lucy, 24-02-11 wrote:

..it turns me on so I ask for them
Karl, Hereford wrote:
I'm in a long term relationship, and very happy, but I have some friends, girls, that send me naked photos, it turns me on so I ask for them. Is this okay to do? Surely it's harmless?

Lucy wrote:
Oh I don't think this is a good idea at all, Karl.

You have to look at it this way, if your girlfriend had naked pictures of her male friends on her phone would you be comfortable with that?

And wouldn't you question what sort of "friends" would knowingly be sending your attached girlfriend saucy pictures of themselves?! I'm going to take a guess that you would be more than a bit peed off and find it unacceptable, so the best advice I can give is to put the shoe on the other foot. Have you considered signing up and getting texts from companies that deal in this sort of thing? I know some girls wouldn't be happy with their partners doing this but in my opinion it would be a far better option to be getting naked pictures of models or pr0n stars that you don't know and won't be in physical contact with. That way it is all kept as fantasy and not reality.

..threesome with another girl
Mike, Newquay wrote:
My girlfriend is ALWAYS asking for a threesome with another girl, I feel worried about this, should I? Or is it okay?

Lucy wrote:
This depends, Mike. Some girls may genuinely enjoy this and some may just suggest things like this because they think it's what their partners want to hear. If you're uncomfortable with it I'd tell her that a threesome is something you think you should keep a fantasy and that in reality she is more than enough for you in the bedroom department.

What’s your favourite..
Alan, Bristol wrote:
We’re doing a lads holiday to Las Vegas and know you've just been, what do you recommend? What is your other favourite holiday destination and why?

Lucy wrote:
You lucky things! There is so much to do, you can pick up leaflets and booklets all around Vegas that list all the entertainment and activities so I'd suggest going through and making a note of Must Dos. There are great deals on day trips out to the Grand Canyon and go-karting days in the desert that sound like great fun. I know you're a bunch of lads but check out the fountains at the Belaggio, they are really breathtaking. We went to Marquee at the Cosmopolitan, which was really good, a very fun atmosphere.

Personally I love holidaying in Spain – it’s so easy to get there and so much to do. I also love going to Cornwall, I travel quite a bit with work so sometimes it's nice to not have to get on a plane to get to your holiday destination.

Robin, Portsmouth wrote:
I wish you were a door so I could bang you all day long!

Lucy wrote:
Made me giggle but I'm not sure how effective it would be as a pick up! 3/10!

Remember guys, you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk – keep those questions coming! And also remember to get in the draw for the "Date Kelly Hall" competition, there's only a few days left, and money raised is going to Help for Heroes!

Cornwall... rocks Smile But Devon is better Big Grin

Threesomes... Bad idea... can't think of a better way to guarantee screwing the whole thing up... that's what seems to happen to everyone I've ever heard of who's tried it. I think the only way you could really be sure of avoiding that is some sort of weird sci-fi type scenario where one person can have two bodies, so while there are three bodies there are still only two people Rotate Hehe

As for Vegas the one place that really would need a visit is the nuclear weapons testing museum Big Grin

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: