Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

What the Sky Sports News Charlotte Jackson?

If so I don't think that would be a good shoot. How can I put it kind. She'd be way out of her depth against Lucy.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Yes, that's her Smile

Your objection does, of course, apply to all possible partners for "doubles" shoots with Lucy Smile But yes, I am inclined to agree that it applies with particular force in this case.

Still, it's not my idea Smile and it's another assignment for Lucy, and certainly Lucy would not look bad in it!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

It's here again chaps Big Grin Lucy Pinder's laid.co.uk column for 20-01-11 is out Big Grin

Guess they did keep a few pre-written answers back, can't really see Lucy doing this from America in the middle of everything else Hehe

Remember to keep the questions coming in chaps Smile

Ask Lucy, 20-01-11 wrote:
Welcome to my own dedicated weekly column answering a number of questions from readers and publishing exclusive photos Ė Remember the column is published every Thursday and you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk so make sure you're not busy on Thursdays to be the first of many to read my weekly column!

Olly, St Ives wrote:
I've been single for a few years now, and the last time I had sex was ages ago Ė I'm worried when I eventually get back into a relationship I'll be rubbish in the bedroom department! How can I make sure I'm not?

Lucy wrote:
The worst thing you can do is worry, Olly. You will be fine Ė I think you'll find that it will all come back to you naturally when the time comes!

Jamie, Portsmouth wrote:
I serve in the British Army and have been on a tour in Afghanistan, I was there for a number of months and it's difficult to trust your girlfriend while youíre away for so long, am I being paranoid? Should I think about tieing the knot due to this.

Lucy wrote:
Well Jamie I don't think worrying about your girlfriend cheating is a good excuse to get married. Plus a ring isn't always going to stop someone cheating. It must be difficult being away but you canít waste time worrying about what might happen. When you love someone you have to try and trust them unless proved otherwise, or you will just drive yourself crazy.

Paul, Tamworth wrote:
When you're in an 'on and off' relationship, like I have been for a couple of years now, what is the best way to keep it 'on'?

Lucy wrote:
If youíre with the right person, I don't think it should be such an effort to keep it 'on' Paul. Maybe it's time to evaluate if the two of you really want to carry on, or find someone who's better suited to you?

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

Daniel, Nuneaton wrote:
There's something wrong with my mobile, it doesnít have your number in it!

Lucy wrote:
Cheesey but cute, this isn't so bad! 5/10!

Lucy's answer to Jamie from Portsmouth is spot on Thumb Up!

I sympathise with Olly Wry

Anyone with questions for Lucy to answer please send them in to lucy (at) laid.co.uk - the more variety and different subjects the better Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

LOL you see the chat up line? That was me again Hehe
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Its actually surprising that the chat up line i sent in has got the highest marks so far Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:28 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
Its actually surprising that the chat up line i sent in has got the highest marks so far Hehe

Must be missing something.... Rocky's location says Scotland, yet Daniel seems to be in Nuneaton, which last time I was in the area, was somewhere between Leictster and Birmingham... Scratch Chin

Maybe he is a International man of mystery. So his location keeps moving around Wink
Dib

Contributions: 276

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:33 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Where can I send my "pick up lines" so Lucy can rate them?

In Mťxico we have several which are extremely romantic, and several extremely obscene (yet funny) Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:52 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Send them to lucy (at) laid.co.uk - same as with the questions Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:33 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

http://laid.co.uk/main/ask-pinder-270111/
This weeks column. A nice selection of questions, especially the last question. I think Lucy would have made a great teacher, mind you if she were my English teacher i would never be able to concentrate Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:02 pm    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

I dunno, I was a bit disappointed in this week's selection - the first two questions you'd really think the askers would be able to answer for themselves Smile and the third one we already knew the answer to... still, I guess some didn't Hehe

As for Lucy being a teacher, it's a shame we can't post onlytease sets Big Grin

Ask Lucy, 27-01-11 wrote:
Welcome to my own dedicated weekly column answering a number of questions from readers and publishing exclusive photos Ė Remember the column is published every Thursday and you can contact me at lucy (at) laid.co.uk so make sure youíre not busy on Thursdays to be the first of many to read my weekly column!

Shy guy or confident

Gus, Belfast wrote:
Do girls prefer a shy guy or confident? When Iím drinking Iím very confident, but then if I meet a girl for a drink Iím very shy.

Lucy wrote:
Different girls like different characteristics in guys, Gus. So thereís no set answer to this apart from just be yourself and youíll find a girl who is attracted to you for who you really are.

Date ex-girlfriends sister

Adam, Leeds wrote:
Is it acceptable to date your ex-girlfriends sister? I like her and she likes me, but her sister absolutely hates me!

Lucy wrote:
Thatís a tough one!! Initially I would say itís an absolute no no but it depends on the relationship between the sisters. If you two really like each other and think itís worth the hassle and baggage then just be prepared for the negativity you may get.

Didnít do modelling

Colin, Chester wrote:
If you didnít do modelling and acting, what do you think youíd be doing Lucy? Do you often visit where you were spotted in Bournemouth?

Lucy wrote:
Iím really not sure, Colin! I was always quite indecisive on this issue but was thinking about teaching before I fell into modelling. I do ocassionally visit Bournemouth but not to go to the beach!

Hey Lucy, rate my chat-up line!

Rob, Hereford wrote:
If you were a bogie, Iíd pick you first!

Lucy wrote:
Eeeeww! Quite funny though! 3/10!

Remember chaps, keep the questions coming in to lucy (at) laid.co.uk and let's see what we get next week Smile
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

On Lucys Wikipedia page it says the following: In November 2010, Lucy announced that she will be running for breasts of the year 2010. Did that mean the voting thing for 99 sexiest women?
Pigeon
Site Admin

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

That's just someone being an idiot.
RockyMoney

*Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!*Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 am    Subject: *Lucy Pinder Laid.co.uk questions!* Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: