Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl Management
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl ManagementPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl Management Reply with quote

It's normal she takes now benefit of this edge of popular glory. But i will continue to think she can't collect glory for herself by only showing her body for pics & vids. Now, it's hapening something different in her life, and it's a good thing. Only a break, a passing time or a definitive situation... yes we can't say cos we don't know the real reasons of this promotion, even if i have my little idea... Tongue

But that would be interesting to know is the fan's reaction: would they fear to loose the best image wich make them feel like males (macho men or little boys)? or would they feel to win a fullfillment in what they search in the Lucy Pinder's character? Roll Eyes

I suppose the first idea would be a difficult mourning to realize! Hehe
snowflake

Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl ManagementPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl Management Reply with quote

Just a small post to replace this topic in the board of more recent ones. I'm a little bit amazed that there's no more reactions about this career evolution. Shrug

Last edited by snowflake on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl ManagementPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl Management Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
or would they feel to win a fullfillment in what they search in the Lucy Pinder's character?

In my case... This, for sure Smile
snowflake

Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl ManagementPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl Management Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl ManagementPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl Management Reply with quote

I guess i'm just a little boy as Snowflake pointed out Big Smile ..i need my daily Lucy fix Thumb Up! ...can't help it Shrug
snowflake

Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl ManagementPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl Management Reply with quote

I didn't speak of that to make you feel guilty. Big Smile
This year is special for her career, i hope something else happen before 2012.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl ManagementPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl Management Reply with quote

Really Snowflake?...but u did make me feel so bad..i actually did curl up and cried in my mum's arms for hours being the little boy that i am:hehe: ...just messing with u my friend Big Laugh..but yes it is a great year for Lucy like u pointed out...my only worry is that i hope we don't get to see less of her...cause she is still the best glamour model in the world Thumb Up! ...and i wasn't kidding about that i do need my daily Lucy fix Big Smile
snowflake

Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl ManagementPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder is Creative Director of Girl Management Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: