Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Sport
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Well I was pretty sure Lucy wouldn't be in the Star on Sunday but someone nevertheless told me repeatedly all evening that she would be in the paper tomorrow - Oh go on, you're winding me up again - No I'm not! - etc.

Ah. But which paper, that is the question? Wink

Lucy isn't in the Star... but she most certainly is in the Sport... with a couple more pictures from the shoot of which we have seen one already in the Star a couple of times Big Grin

It is somewhat unsettling to see such recent pics appearing in the Sport already Wry but on the other hand it is most definitely a good thing to be given more pics from this shoot Big Grin especially when the one inside the paper is a double page spread poster Big Grin

There's an "interview" as well but what it really is is stuff copied and pasted out of Nuts etc. with a bit of fantasy to fill in the gaps - typical Sport style, in other words.

Clicky piccies:

Last edited by Pigeon on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes WOW not seen these before,nice post cheers
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

The first pic is stunning.
I want to see more of that style.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

You're not wrong there... definitely Lucy at her best Big Smile Perfect pose, perfect style, perfect expression... Lucy being mysterious and inviting as she does so well Big Smile

Lovely outfit, too... Lucy looks good in light/pale coloured lingerie and there is something about those flimsy semi-transparent tops Wink

One of those shoots that we definitely need to see more of... so here's the other one that has come out, this has been in the Star a couple of times already.

Clicky piccy:

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

damn Lucy looks hot
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
The first pic is stunning.
I want to see more of that style.

Well...

The one I find most reminiscent of that style is... one you posted yourself, actually Smile

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Lucy was on the cover and inside again today. The story is the usual Sport drivel for those who might have believed it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Gah. Grossly irresponsible drivel too Sad and what makes it worse is that it is written with a certain logical consistency which makes it look believable. Where do they get off printing stuff like that?

I don't usually get to know about pics of Lucy in the Sport... sometimes I do, but not often, and I didn't think to check last night. Not to worry... Here they are, two from the energy shoot that you posted and the July shot from Lucy's 2008 calendar, which seems to have become something of a classic Smile

Full size as is:

Clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

...Watch out for Lucy in the Sport on Sunday.

The website isn't working at the moment so I can't retrieve the picture. But on page 15 they are advertising a 48-page "lad's mag" and the cover picture appears to be the January pic from Lucy's 2008 calendar, with the background removed, as far as I can make out. Seems to have Lucy's name on it and there's something about big boobs.

Edit: - Ah, it's working now. Yes - definitely Lucy's January 2008 picture, just with knickers and without background. And labelled "Lucy Pinder - Her First Ever Shoot". So the one thing we probably can be sure of is that whatever pictures they do print, the one thing they won't be is Lucy's first ever shoot Smile The "big boobs" thing seems to refer to the paper as a whole, not the "extra".

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

4 pics in the mag. A topless from Lucy's calendar 2 years ago, and indeed 3 pics from the Bournemouth beach shoot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Good grief, the Sport has printed something that's actually true. What next, they finally admit that human CO2 emissions don't have any effect on global warming?

They did get Lucy's age wrong though...

Pics are Under Way Smile be a little while yet... I've just "upgraded" and while the results are indeed a lot better, the process of getting them is horribly slow and immensely frustrating due to several pointless bits of awkwardness in the software. 1/2 payshins...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Yep... here we go.

I do like these, they show so well that Lucy had it right from the word go... "natural talent" is really something of an inadequate phrase Smile

It's also good that we get some that are genuinely taken from the left, before Lucy decided that she didn't want them taken from the left... I don't have a problem with her thinking that but I do have a problem with the inability of layout designers to accept it!

Cheat for the last one, that's from my existing library of calendar pics Smile

The other three are clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

...full size scan of the calendar one is now here.

This is taken from the full page version that was in Nuts last year. The colours have faded a bit...

Clicky piccy:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

That's exactly the shoots I miss. I love that shoot, the pics are great and sexy and I love them...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Thing is Lucy doesn't like her really early stuff... don't know why Wry well, not quite, I do but I don't agree Smile

I do have quite a few early-but-not-that-early Wink beach bikini shots and some of them are absolute crackers; might dig them out some time... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: