Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Sport
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Think it was a 'staged' candid event. Lucy was hiding her assets as this was well before the topless era. Pics of her topless would have made soemone some good cash, so Lucy was just being very careful. One of the resaon Lucy cited for going topless(along with others) was the hassle of having to always be so careful.
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

lovely set paul , hadn't seen the whole set before Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
OK, not all of Lucy so you may wish to transfer some to other categories.

Sorry would have uploaded here, but there is no multi upload function that I could see. I suspect i am just being a bit slow today

Might as well keep them all together now we've got the lot on here, I've just stuck pointers to your post in the Michelle and Sophie threads.

Multi-upload seems to be one of those things which gets perpetually stuck on my "to do" list Blush have transferred the pics and detagged the tagged ones Smile

paulb11 wrote:
Think it was a 'staged' candid event. Lucy was hiding her assets as this was well before the topless era. Pics of her topless would have made soemone some good cash, so Lucy was just being very careful. One of the resaon Lucy cited for going topless(along with others) was the hassle of having to always be so careful.

Cash which should rightfully have been Lucy's but would not have been, plus it would have spoiled her prospects for the eventual revelation. She's a canny lass Smile

Cheers for the upload Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

its kinda sad though that Lucy did not want to be photographed...cause this is the time i thought she was at her peak simply in terms of good looks and a killer body..i mean just forget that we'r on a lucy forum..look at the pics..she is undoubtedly the best looking girl in these pics
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
just forget that we'r on a lucy forum..look at the pics..she is undoubtedly the best looking girl in these pics

Yes By miles, Lucy has a class - almost an air of aristocracy - about her which sets her above and apart from all the others. Same thing happens in actual modelling shoots - Sophie, Lindsey, and even Michelle, look great on their own, but when doing the same thing in the company of Lucy she just puts them in the shade and makes them look like amateurs. Malene is about the only one who really holds her place when shot with Lucy, but even she is still definitely the secondary partner in the pic. (Sorry Malene!)

I could quite believe that Lucy has royal blood in her veins Smile maybe not from the pug-ugly English royal line, but maybe through the Welsh part of her ancestry from some ancient Welsh nobles... after all the Welsh have a much longer history and deeper roots on this island than the English do... maybe that gives Lucy a deep and strong base from which derives the unconscious high poise and aristocratic class which is so visible in her pictures when compared with lesser people.

As for "not wanting to be photographed" - as paulb11 says this was a staged event, I can quite imagine (and sympathise with) Lucy being a bit fed up with having to mess around doing it, having to pander to photographers and the charade of pretending it was spontaneous when she'd rather just be relaxing and enjoying herself away from all that. To me it doesn't look so much that she doesn't actually want to be photographed, more that she thinks the whole business of staging a topless parade on a gin palace so as to make fake paparazzi shots is silly.

Not wanting her bare boobs to be photographed is a separate matter, to do with maintaining the non-topless status she then had. She has of course got that one in hand simply by keeping her bikini top on, and I don't think that particular aspect is bothering her overmuch in these pics.
vzok

Contributions: 78

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Got a few more photos from this shoot, again not all containing Lucy

fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

i cant see lucy in those pics Cry
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

To help you out, in the picture Rocky posted after your post, fan101, Lucy's in the pink bikini.

And, thanks for the shots. I've never seen these images before. I love Lucy's expression in the one with Michelle on the far left. She looks amazing with a natural tan.
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Also I believe that in the last of vzok's pictures, the top one, Lucy is the girl with the black bikini, back to the viewer. Could be wrong, though.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

grendal i have not seen you since or argument about politics Shoot Cuss Punch Furious how are you Big Grin Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Also I believe that in the last of vzok's pictures, the top one, Lucy is the girl with the black bikini, back to the viewer. Could be wrong, though.

Yes I think you are right... Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

same Big Smile
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Think this confirms it.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Another Sport appearance today... with one of the pics they seem most fond of repeating Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: