Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Sport
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
American sporting chap who was pictured apparently going out with someone called Erin Drewes who is a brunette and has large boobs. Someone put the pic on their blog along with a picture of Lucy saying it was her (even though the difference is obvious) and before long everyone else was doing it, so I ended up posting on hundreds of blogs to point out they were wrong. Spotted one or two other names I recognise also posting corrections Smile eventually it turned the tide and the blog owners started posting corrections themselves.

Erin's hot, too. Tebow claims that Eric isn't his girlfriend, just a friend. Hell, I wish I had "friends" like that, lol.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
The accompanying article looks as if they've found one of the stupid websites where some so-called "plastic surgeon" makes a fool of themselves by talking rubbish about Lucy's boobs. Sounds like it was one I found myself the other day and told them what's really what!

Yeh it was Big Grin

http://news.makemeheal.com/lucy-pinder-plastic-surgery/1039

you gave them what for Big Grin

its not Lucys boobs that are fake its the plastic surgeons who arent really plastic surgeons writing stupid things. theyre the fakes.

like the sport writing stupid things and all why doesnt Lucy sue them why doesnt anyone. they do it all the time how do they get away with it.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

That article is :censored:ing appauling! The entire article is completely made up! The only thing they were right about was her lips! Lucy even stated in an interview for the Sun that she had no nose job or boob job, only her lip. Someone should sew that :censored: for printing complete noncense! Apologies for the bad language but that was realy irritating to read!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
The only thing they were right about was her lips!

And only half right there... if that. There's only about one pic of Lucy where that's seriously noticeable and that was taken when she'd only just had it topped up and it hadn't had time to settle. What they're actually seeing in the pics they cite is Lucy deliberately pouting for the camera... she doesn't look like that in "candids".
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Precisely right Pigeon, although i hope her lips dont get any bigger, big boobs are great. Over sized lips aren't Smile Not that im saying Lucy's lips are to big.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

This rather lovely pic of Lucy is repeated in Sunday's Sport Big Smile

fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

thats bs her chest did not go under the knife if it did there would be marks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

You underestimate the power of suggestion. People see what they want to see... they persuade themselves that they can see things that don't exist. I've seen pics of Lucy on blogs etc. where someone has posted idiotic comments like "why don't they photoshop the marks off" even though there aren't any there in the first place... it seems that the one thing which is truly unlimited is the stupidity of the human species.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

does anyone see marks Type on her chest the water makes it more clear Hehe
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

oh yh wet titties
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Oops... bit late with these due to getting fed up waiting and going to bed before the pics became available, then forgetting to check when I got up Blush

Lucy was in the Sport for the 16th, along with Michelle, Sophie and others. Very old pics which the Sport in typical Sport fashion were trying to pass off as new exclusives Roll Eyes and there's not much of a sight of Lucy compared to the others, but here she is...

Lucy in pink bikini...

Lucy hiding behind Michelle Smile

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Are the rest of the pics from this 'candid' set on here somewhere? Will upload them if not.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

I don't think so, go ahead Thumb Up!
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

OK, not all of Lucy so you may wish to transfer some to other categories.

Sorry would have uploaded here, but there is no multi upload function that I could see. I suspect i am just being a bit slow today
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Would i be right in saying Lucy didnt really want to be photographed? She seems to be hiding her assets as it were Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: