Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Sport
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

More recycled pics in the Sport today...

Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon. Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh looks awesome and sexy.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Lucy is in Monday's Sport with another recycled Nuts pic Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

As usual following one of her appearances in Nuts, Lucy is featured in the Sport today with a mashup of decontextualised quotes from magazine features - some of which no longer apply Wry

The accompanying pic is this rather fine one from her 2009 calendar Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Lucy is in Saturday's Sport with a repeat of this pic, plus one very old one...

DO NOT BELIEVE THE ACCOMPANYING ARTICLE. IT IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH.

I'm not going to reproduce it here but how dare they make that sort of stuff up, writing headlines like that about Lucy Mad even in a paper with such a reputation for untruthfulness as the Sport it's not going to do Lucy any good. It isn't the first time they've done it either... I shall summon a million pigeons to bury their offices in dung Furious

perv

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Calm down, nobody believes rubbish printed in tabloid papers anyway, especially The Sport. Even the stuff they print in Nuts or any other magazine she's been in is made up rubbish designed to provide a better w**king experience.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

I know that Hehe I don't have a very high opinion of the intelligence of the general public though... plant a bad seed and it has a nasty tendency to spread. Look at all the rubbish that goes round... some publication prints something that isn't true and people are still talking about it a year later no matter how much effort you put into telling people it isn't true. I'm still amazed I had any success in squashing the "Tim Tebow's girlfriend" nonsense.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Tim Tebow.......WHO!

Yes I have no idea who that is Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

American sporting chap who was pictured apparently going out with someone called Erin Drewes who is a brunette and has large boobs. Someone put the pic on their blog along with a picture of Lucy saying it was her (even though the difference is obvious) and before long everyone else was doing it, so I ended up posting on hundreds of blogs to point out they were wrong. Spotted one or two other names I recognise also posting corrections Smile eventually it turned the tide and the blog owners started posting corrections themselves.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

What about those pics of Lucy in the pool with that guy, is that the real person she goes out with? I realise those pics I'm reffering to are pretty old but hasn't The Pinder been going out with the same guy for 7-8 years of something?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Discussion of Lucy's personal life is one of only two subjects which are explicitly disallowed on here Wink
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

LOL just curious, my bad Smile
perv

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

whats the second? her weight?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

No Smile Lucy doing the sort of work which we all know she never would... but nevertheless every now and then people turn up who have an obsession with the idea and refuse to accept its impossibility and make a PITA of themselves banging on about it, so I thought it simplest to make sure that one would always be knocked on the head before it got started.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:26 am    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Well they've got the headline correct this time Smile Lucy is in Monday's Sport tagged "My boobs are real". Yep, a true fact in the Sport Eek! Hehe

On the front cover we have this pic... only with knickers drawn on it Hehe

...and inside a repeat of this one:

...plus this little one with Michelle:

The accompanying article looks as if they've found one of the stupid websites where some so-called "plastic surgeon" makes a fool of themselves by talking rubbish about Lucy's boobs. Sounds like it was one I found myself the other day and told them what's really what!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: