Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Sport
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Thumb Up!

Sure do Smile the site was slow to update last night so the new issue hadn't appeared before I went to bed, I can't stay up all night Smile but we're in action now... HQ of front cover coming up Smile

The Sport seem to be doing well out of the demise of Maxim, using all of Lucy's old pics out of it... reminding us what a tragedy it is that the mag is no longer with us Wry The pic on page 10 is also a Maxim one - yet another repeat of one from Lucy and Michelle's topless shoot.

Clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Oops Blush

Lucy was in the Sport today and I missed it... reason being that I had something on my mind and only skimmed it quickly, and the pic was only in black and white so I didn't notice. Now I feel thick... Thanks to kilbs for prodding me Smile

It's this pic... here it is in colour. Clicky piccy...

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Given the text with the pic Lucy should be in tomorrow as well. All to do with her recent nuts interview at a guess. Will the sport also have pics from nuts as well Iwonder?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Ah... I didn't read the text, once I'd spotted the pic in the thumbnail I didn't bother to grab the full size version because I knew I already had a colour HQ version, and the thumbnail text is much too small to read. Hmm. Yeah. Wonder what the Sport's fantasy machine will make out of Lucy's Nuts interview this time round?

Thanks for that, I shall make sure not to miss it this time Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

...I am amazed, they have actually reproduced Lucy's interview from Nuts more or less verbatim without putting it through the usual bad-acid transformation Eek! has someone been at them about twisting things I wonder? It's just as in Nuts, just shuffled round a bit... the only distortion is to present Lucy's dominatrix suggestion as something to do rather than as a theme for a shoot.

Interesting selection of pics they've used too...

Clicky piccies:

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

lovin no2 i think thats from a shoot i've been trying to get my hands on:bow: Bow Bow

Great quality work on the scans again

PS: you need a good OMG smiley Wink
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Wow thank you Pigeon.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Yes, Lucy is in the Sport again for 11-11-09... not a new pic unfortunately, but a repeat of this extremely lovely one Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

...Aaand she's in it again for 14-11-09 Big Grin three pics from her Nuts shoot with Sophie in June last year.

These aren't the actual pics out of the paper, they're my scans from the original Nuts feature... unfortunately I didn't then have the software I'm using now but they're still better quality than the ones out of the paper usually are. And in any case I can't actually get the ones out of the paper yet Smile

Clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Well Lucy is in the Sport again for 06-12-09 but I for one will not be buying this issue.

It's bad enough that the Star had to pander to the latent paedophile faction by commissoning a shoot including Chanelle in the first place. If they wanted a doubles shoot why couldn't they put Lucy with Malene, or Sophie, or Eva, or... there's plenty of choice of good models who are worthy of the name, instead of choosing a total incompetent who looks like she ought to be doing her GCSEs instead of trying to model (and failing badly), taking the bread out of the mouths of those who actually deserve it. And it's even more annoying to see the Sport digging it up again instead of doing the decent thing and leaving it to rot in the Celebrity Pictures archives, putting me in the position of having to post it again. At the end of a particularly bad day, and posing a very awkward cleanup problem to boot.

Still, for the sake of completeness...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Well a much more appreciatable set of pics in the Sport for Wednesday Big Grin

Yes, chaps, as well as being in the Star, Lucy is in the Sport as well Big Grin

They have done their usual thing of rehashing the textual content of Lucy's Nuts feature along with some old pics Smile This time, though, as well as the Nuts content, they have also quoted part of Lucy's interview from the "Independent Woman" feature which was the last thing she did for Maxim before its sad demise.

Rather good to see that the bit they have chosen to quote is the bit where Lucy says she would like to have a go at acting and would love to present her own chat show Big Grin

Shame that bit wasn't repeated in a more august organ than the Sport... still, every little helps Smile

They have also included her comment about Jeremy Clarkson which everyone read so much more into than she really meant Hehe are we about to see the rumpus repeated? Smile

Here are the pics... as usual these are higher-quality versions from my collection of the actual pics used:

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Thumb Up! pic1 = best ever lucy bum pic Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

I take it you've seen I've put the other two in the several assorted Lucy pics thread? Smile

...Well the Sport have done a good one for Lucy's birthday Big Smile

That superbly lovely Christmas-themed shoot Lucy did on the 3rd December last year... they have dug up several pics from that Big Grin

And of course, that shoot having been out for over a year, I have rather more pics from it than are in the Sport, and in better quality too. So this forum can improve upon the Sport Big Grin and put up all of them...

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

That Christmas photoshoot is nothing short of unbelievable.
Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Pigeon, thanks for posting Lucy Pinder christmas photoshoot. She's amazing and a goddess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: