Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Sport
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
Ok, I get it now.
Well... Lucy and Prince Harry... he's kind of a little boy.

Hehe

Big Grin

...and they think Lucy is Mad About The Boy Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

This "In the paper - Nothing in the Star - Keep going - Ah! There's a pic in the Sport" is becoming a little repetitive Hehe

Lucy has two pics in the Sport tomorrow Big Smile

They are actually part of a feature about models Jordan has been pictured with, which is why we get this one:

But it doesn't really look like a Jordan feature when you see it. The whole of the left page is Lucy's December 2008 calendar picture and she completely steals the show Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Thumb Up! rock on Lucy Big Grin

The background area of the version in the paper is filled in with small pics and things that overlap onto Lucy, so rather than attempt to decackulate it it's better to provide a decent version... as well as being easier Smile (reckon it's OK to post 2k8 pics now as they're all over the place, especially this one and July.)

Clicky piccy:

ravax

Contributions: 8

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

a great pic 4 a great woman Big Grin
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Damn I love that pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Well the flaming Sport have done it again Sad taken the text from today's feature in Nuts and used it to generate a completely stupid front-page headline that has nothing whatsoever to do with what Lucy actually said...

Accompanying pictures are once again Lucy's July 2008 calendar pic inside on page 3, and one of the pics from the energy saving trust shoot on the front, both of which they have used not that long ago already:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Well isn't it a long time since Lucy's been in the Sport.

But she's in it today Big Grin

They have got hold of the pics from last year's Marbella expedition that were in Nuts this time last year and given us a big spread of them Big Smile what a shame Malene wasn't with Lucy this year...

Clicky piccy:

Full size as is:

Michelle also features in the same issue, unfortunately not with Lucy though.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

On another forum tonight... Someone posts a thread asking "What the Censored are you lot doing up at this time of night?" (Decorum is not a strong point over there Smile)

I make my reply... I'm always still up at this time of night, because I have to wait to check for pictures. Although I can probably forgo that tonight...
- No, you can't!
- What?
- Don't put that last bit or you'll feel like an idiot later on when the pics are up Wink
- OK, I won't then Big Grin

...And so it turns out that the Sport have... possibly read the last sentence of my previous post Smile Today we have Lucy in the Sport Big Grin ...and Michelle... and this time they are in the same pictures Smile OK so it's the old Maxim shoot from two years ago that they've used several times already, but never mind, it's still welcome Big Smile

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

More old pics of Lucy in the Sport for 06-09-09 Big Grin (did you think they were going to be in yesterday or something? It's today Smile) And very good ones they are too, because they seem to have got hold of Lucy's Nuts housework shoot Big Grin

These aren't the actual "from the paper" ones, these are the ones I got out of Nuts, because the quality is much better than the somewhat manky quality of the "from the paper" ones. But these are the pics they've used Big Grin

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

I don't know why, but I feel there's something weird in this pic. I love it, but I cannot help it.
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Wink Yes I think I know what you mean,it is very alluring and teasing but in an innocent and sexy way if u could say innocent with those gorgeous breasts out there for all to admire,it maybe the eyes the pose the towel placing but its something ps keep up the good work on the site
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Cheers slp Thumb Up!

Dib: the makeup perhaps? Makeup and lighting effects on Lucy's face? Or if it's the other end of the pic you're looking at when you feel it - perhaps it's the somewhat unusual "twisted" pose Lucy's in, not lying down flat but with her hips twisted sideways?

It's certainly one of the pics where I am particularly glad to have only one eye because of the enhanced perception of the 3D information in a photo which it gives me Wink

Interesting comparison with this one from Nuts last year too Smile I do think the new one is better...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Lucy is in the Sport again today Big Grin - with Michelle, with some pics from the "limo shoot" ages ago Big Grin plus another reprint of one from Maxim...

Clicky piccy:

Full size as is:

Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Pigeon, great thread, great post and great pictures. Lucy Pinder is amazing, sexy and fabuous curvaceous busty beauty. Thanks for your efforts.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

More old pics of Lucy in the Sport on Sunday Big Smile

Very old pics, in the case of the one on the front cover... and inside, yet another repeat of one from the Maxim shoot. But still, they are good to see Big Smile

The front cover one is not taken from the paper - again it's another higher-quality version of the same pic from my archives Smile There is also a small pic of Michelle on the front but unfortunately there is too much missing for me to be able to reconstitute it to a worthwhile state (flipping layout designers at it again) - same reason I never post any of the Nuts covers, they're just too messed up.

Clicky piccies:

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Lucy and Michelle on the Cover again today, old pics of course. I expect Pigeon has the originals in better quality than the sport version. The cover is from the Lucy/Michelle calendar a few years ago, another maxim pic again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: