Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Sport
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Lucy is in the Sport tomorrow... "the paper" but not "the Star" Wink on the front cover and also inside. It is most gratifying to see a certain tag on the front applied not inclusively of Lucy Big Smile

Interesting also that the Sport gets the pre-photoshopping-off-of-knickers versions.

Anyway these are what we get - clicky piccies:

...and this one, which I was thinking of last night. Well, the version in the paper's not quite like this, but this is how quite a remarkable number of people seemed to prefer it when I originally did it...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

- Go on look at the website...
- But there won't be anything up yet, it's too early...
(looks anyway) - it's not up yet!
(checks again a bit later)
(website acts up) - Oh what is it with this website... (it works) Ah, here we are... but what's the point, there's nothing in the Star anyway?
(checks it out) See - there's nothing there! (goes to close the tab)
- No, not yet...
- What... oh not the b****y Sport? Smile
- Yes Smile
(checks it out)
(Lucy is indeed featured in the Sport)
...aargh it is the b****y Sport! Oh, you - ...

...and so it comes to pass that I am now posting pictures of Lucy which appear in Tuesday's Sport.

Not the versions which appear in the actual paper because they are both pics of which we have seen better versions and recently too. One from the energy saving trust promo of which we have a much better copy than the tiny one in the paper thanks to paulb's good offices, and one which was in the magazine thing last weekend and again that copy is better.

Clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

...Well talk about a repeat of last night.

Once again I cba to look at the Sport. Once again I am persuaded that I should. And once again Lucy is featured in it Big Grin

Shame they've chosen to try and drag up all that stuff with that vile cow Jordan again. At least what they have printed is very pro-Lucy - as it should be Smile

Here be the pictures... First two are full size as is:

Once again we have one from the energy shoot, of which the copy in the paper is far inferior to the versions kindly provided by paulb:

...And we have... this one. Er. What can I say. Wow. Cloud 9 Seeing this pop up on the screen really knocked me dead in the water for a bit...

I love the ones where Lucy has her hair hiding just one nipple. And that inviting cheeky smile on her face Big Grin

Why couldn't Nuts have printed this...

Wheee Cloud 9

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Shame they've chosen to try and drag up all that stuff with that vile cow Jordan again.

...it just won't lie down BangHead I've just found this...

But public opinion is definitely on our side Big Grin there is a vote on that page for "who is the vilest glamour girl?" and Jordan romps away with first place Big Grin

]

...and 41% for Jodie Marsh? Well... hmm. I guess if she wasn't in it Jordan's score would be in the 90s...

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Think that is Jodie Kidd not marsh. Ms Marsh is the one who now looks like a punk and is living an 'alternative' lifestyle with her girlfriend.

Jodie kidd was on the dancing show on BBC.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

You are probably right, I always get those two names mixed up. Two Jodies neither of whom interests me, and the name "Marsh" of course is associated with Michelle for me. Recipe for confusion that is Smile

That pic was off a motoring forum and originally had the filename "uglycow.jpg". A quick google confirms that it is indeed Kidd rather than Marsh - and also that Marsh looks very reminiscent of Jordan in a lot of pics. I've now deleted it.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

I am amazed that Lucy or Michelle managed to gain even the small percentages that they have.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

I am displeased of course, but I wouldn't say I'm amazed - it's vanishingly rare for anyone - or anything - to achieve a completely 100% or 0% vote in any kind of contest. Human nature, and all that.

It's the ratios of votes which are of more significance, I reckon - and in this case that's more than an order of magnitude, which is as close to "sweeping the board" as you ever get in a real election. Well. It's what you get in a Soviet-style election - but this isn't like that, this is a free vote. Not many free votes give the sort of overwhelming results that forced and rigged votes try to achieve. I think that says something Smile

ISTR the Star's vote gave a similar result... but this one achieves it without the strongly pro-Lucy writeup or the biased picture selection to influence the result. It's as strong an indication that Lucy is massively the more attractive person as one could realistically wish for, I think Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

...Well the votes on that are still identical to last time, so perhaps it's like the Star and its flipping 8/10 Wink

But back to today, and Lucy is in the Sport for 11-03-09...

And the Sport have read Nuts, and have recast the text of Lucy's latest feature into the most incredible drivel Wry So many of the articles in that paper would fit just as well on the pages of Viz...

Still the pics are jolly fine Big Grin Would rather they were in the Star though...

(No they're not in the Star. They may be from the Star but they're not in the Star. And they are in the Sport - they are. Tongue Hehe)

Again it is interesting to compare with Nuts... this time the second Sport pic with the third Nuts pic.

Clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

...Here we go again Hehe

Checked the papers yesterday night, no Lucy in either the Star or the Sport...
- No, there's nothing today...
- Be in it [the Star] tomorrow...
- You sure? In the Star on Nuts day? Again? Three weeks running?
- Yes Star and Nuts, three weeks running.
- Big Grin
- Big Grin

...fast forward to this evening...
- What are you doing?
- I'm going out... going to see (a mate who talks until 5 in the morning)
- Oh... Wry
- No I've got to go and see him, I owe him some money
(drive drive drive)
- Oh b****r, he isn't in
- Good, because you've got to do the Star pics later on...

And so when the time comes I check the website...

Ahem.

Wrong flipping paper.

Again Hehe

It's not the Star, it's the Sport!!! Hehe

...Yes, Lucy is in the Sport tomorrow... pics with Michelle. Which they've used before... I thought the website had somehow served up a really old copy of the paper for a moment.

The front cover one is not the actual one out of the paper because that version has stuff all over it and it seems preferable to dig out an HR version than mess about photoshopping it Smile

It headlines the one inside as "Lucy and Michelle's first topless shoot". Erm. That pic is from the Maxim shoot, not the Nuts one... This one is the version from the paper, because I don't have an HR of it, only scans.

Clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

- In the paper tomorrow...
- Yeah? Great... Smile
(checks website)
-No, there's nothing in the Star...
(looks at the Sport)
- Ah, there's something in the Sport though all right!

(does the pics)
(clicks this thread to post them)
(notices commentary above previous posts)

OK. The Star is "the Star". The Sport is "the paper". Have I got it now? Hehe I guess it's better than what I call it... Big Grin

...Lucy is in the Sport tomorrow Big Grin - With Michelle. In fact one of the pics is the last one from the post immediately above, so I don't need to post that one again.

On the front cover we have this one - clicky piccy:

And this one is a double-page spread in the centre with a one-month calendar for April on it. Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
And the Sport have read Nuts, and have recast the text of Lucy's latest feature into the most incredible drivel Wry So many of the articles in that paper would fit just as well on the pages of Viz...

...Now look what it's resulted in Hehe

Fancy a bet? Guaranteed 7% ROI. Safest investment you'll ever make Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

I feel so clueless in this topic. Tongue
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Ohhh... of course you never saw the original articles...

Do you remember about a year ago Lucy made some joke about liking Jeremy Clarkson and everyone took it dead seriously and thought she really meant she fancied him? There was a thread on kremvax about it with everyone making completely daft posts because they didn't realise it was a joke Hehe

This is the same sort of thing only this time you can make money out of it Big Grin Lucy made a similar throwaway remark about Prince Harry which the Sprot worked up into half a page of total rubbish about her wanting to be with him, and it seems the bookies haven't fully taken on board that everything in the Sport is utter garbage and are offering 14-1 odds on it actually happening. So we can all bet it won't and guarantee ourselves a 7% return Hehe
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the SportPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Sport Reply with quote

Ok, I get it now.
Well... Lucy and Prince Harry... he's kind of a little boy.

Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: