Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder In the Pink
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

RockyMoney mentioned he didn't have these pics, which reminded me that I really ought to post them Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Cheers pigeon much appreciated
hamadayelab

Contributions: 16

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

I really miss that shape......shes still great but she used to be something out of this world!!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree with that statement. This set, along with a few others, are what originally attracted me to Lucy. I still think she's beautiful, but she isn't the same to me. Her sets now just don't do it for me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Not even her latest offering in Nuts? Eek!

What gets me about some of these pink pics is how terribly young Lucy looks in some of them... Wry
Chris

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

I'm sorry to tell you, Pigeon, but I feel the same way about the most recent Nuts shoots. I guess I'm just old-fashioned and enjoy the classic Lucy shoots. Grandad

As far as her looking young, I agree with that. But I feel that her eyes make her look older than the rest of her face.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
I'm sorry to tell you, Pigeon, but I feel the same way about the most recent Nuts shoots. I guess I'm just old-fashioned and enjoy the classic Lucy shoots. Grandad

Aw... that's a shame, I reckon that apart from the Eva one, which was a bit dull, her Nuts shoots over the past year have been real crackers.

Mind you I do love a lot of Lucy's pre-topless shoots... I don't really get the big deal over nipples, it doesn't really make any difference to me whether they are on display or not, but I do appreciate the extra creativity enjoined upon the old non-topless shoots by the need to hide them.

Chris wrote:
As far as her looking young, I agree with that. But I feel that her eyes make her look older than the rest of her face.

Definitely agree with the second sentence. Lucy's eyes are something to fall into Cloud 9
Chris

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Yeah, her eyes are one of her best features. Wink
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Credit to original uploader
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Good one Lynne Thumb Up! that one appears to be missing from my collection too! (Though I have seen it before... must be on the dead computer.)

Comparing with your avatar would I be right in thinking that you like Lucy with wavy hairstyles...? Smile

I am reminded that I have another one that I'd forgotten to post... no idea why, since it's in the same directory as all the ones I did Silly

Chris

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Oh man, I love that picture you posted, Pigeon. I actually like Lucy with "wavy" hairstyles, too. One of my favorite pictures of her is this one:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Good one Lynne Thumb Up! that one appears to be missing from my collection too! (Though I have seen it before... must be on the dead computer.)

D'oh!

It's on the live computer, but in a silly place. Just found it and it's a high-res one... so we can have it larger Smile

Chris

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Lucy can do amazing things. Normally, I don't think that look is an attractive one but Lucy does it well. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Must say I'm not too keen on the pinned-back hair, but I've yet to see a look Lucy doesn't do well Smile

Merci aux Franšais for another pic from the pink set Smile the French magazine "Guts" - which seems to signify "Gallic Nuts" as far as I can make out - has published this pic as Lucy's entry in a "best bums" feature. Odd that they haven't picked one of her many more recent bum pics, but on the other hand this one does have the great merit that they haven't photoshopped it to change the shape of her bum as they so often do Big Smile ...indeed it could well be that's why they picked it. Seems the French have good taste in bums Big Grin

It's only a minor variation on one of the ones above and the quality isn't all that, but it's still worthy of inclusion Smile

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

I thought you didn't like this set P http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/another-lucy-appearance-in-guts-mag-t166.html#1568

Pigeon wrote:
patriot wrote:
it feel(s) like the girl next door doing her first shoot.

Sfunny, that's pretty much the reason I'm not so keen on it. It reminds me of those badly-photographed pics of themselves people send in to Nuts... it doesn't help that Lucy's bra doesn't fit and she looks kind of bored, it looks a bit amateurish, whereas even her discovery pics on the beach didn't.

Here's a couple more pics, and a non-cropped version of the last one - not HQ unfortunately.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: