Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder In the Pink
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

I'd totally forgotten about that thread, I found the Guts pic again last night and thought it was a new one... Sorry pinderfan Blush

Yes, "not too keen on it" as in it's not one of my favourites... but that doesn't mean it doesn't still have qualities I can appreciate Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Wow, look at her eyes in the last picture you posted, Pigeon. Just so beautiful.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Here's another one... sorry about the quality, it's been messed about with at some stage before I got it...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

And another small one...

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Here's another one... sorry about the quality, it's been messed about with at some stage before I got it...

I think I've seen that one before, but not in some time, and don't think I have it in my collection. Once again, thanks for the help, Pigeon! Lucy looks fantastic in that picture, especially her skin.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

This is the original one. I remember when I first posted this years ago. The was a massive clamour for more...

As you can see it's always been a little blurred Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

Yes, that's the one I started from... I scaled it down slightly to try and conceal the jaggies and make the blurring less obvious Smile

Poggy wrote:
I remember when I first posted this years ago. The was a massive clamour for more...

Understandably Big Smile
lucylover

Contributions: 63

Lucy Pinder In the PinkPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder In the Pink Reply with quote

The third one is the best it feels like she is in your room.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: