Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the early days
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

K thanks, I had no idea it was from 2003! I thought It was from 2006-2007 those pics of her in the black dress are gobsmacking! To me those type of images are on the same Par as her topless pics Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
FWIW and without wanting to appear disrespectful, I think it is fair to say that when she first started out Lucy was carrying a bit of "puppy fat" as one might expect when she was only 19. Have a look at some early "candid" pics. She soon lost that in the natural course of events though, and settled to her accustomed beautiful elegance Smile

Lucy was still damn attractive even with that so-called "puppy fat"! Some of my favorite pictures are her bikini candid shots. Though, I've always been a sucker for candid bikini shots. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Lucy was still damn attractive even with that so-called "puppy fat"!

Definitely, and here is proof...

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Nice pic, it was a very small amount she had.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Chris wrote:
Lucy was still damn attractive even with that so-called "puppy fat"!

Definitely, and here is proof...

She is perfect now, she was perfect then.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

And she will be perfect always Big Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

perfect she always will be..no doubts about that..but frankly i did like her a lot more in her so called PUPPY FAT days
Chris

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Sorry to say I did, too. Hehe
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Me too.

In fact, I'm finishing my prototype time machine. When it's done, I'll go back in time to Bournemouth beach that exact summer, and stand guard everyday until I see a particular girl sunbathing. Then I'll wait to a particular photographer to stand up and start walking towards her, I'll tackle him and broke both his legs. Then I'll seduce the girl and take her with me... TO THE FUTURE!!! *points to some indefinite point ahead, all ruffled hair and bug-eyed*

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!

The continuum will be changed: this will be a Lucky Becker forum, all you lot will find another model to worship, Michelle Marsh will pair with Sophie Howard, Malene Espensen shall be in B*g Br*ther, and she'll be mine. ONLY MINE!!

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!

Sorry, folks. I had to warn you, my masterplan will begin tonight at 12:00. You have till then to try and burn her image on your retinas, but it is futile, 'cause at 12:01 you'll have forgotten she ever existed and you'll worship Sammy Brady, Lucy Becker, Sophie Howard, or even Saskia Howard-Clarke (gulp!).

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!

Ahem.

------------------------------------------------
(It's not really necessary to state that this is a humour post, is it? I wouldn't do any of this things, and I don't have a time machine. And if I had it, I wouldn't use it for this. Well, not at first.)
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Lol
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Ah, I'm afraid it won't work. For I shall use a cunning combination of little-known quantum physics effects and a collection of feathers woven into a magic circle to cause a quantum fracture in the space-time continuum that ensures that no matter what time of arrival you set your time machine for you will always arrive an hour late. What you percieve to be a beautiful girl sunbathing on the beach will, as you get closer, turn out to be a flock of pigeons of different colours arranging themselves so that their various plumages combine to give the impression of a beautiful girl. The photographer you assault will turn out to be a cunningly-fashioned android with titanium legs protected with reactive armour, the real one will already have taken the photos to launch Lucy's career, and Lucy herself will, in private moments when no-one is looking, unfurl concealed wings from her shoulders and spend some time learning to fly.

BWA-HA-HA HA-HAAAA HA.

Big Grin
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Wow. And I thought I was stoned. Please do share. Thumb Up!
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Me too.

In fact, I'm finishing my prototype time machine. When it's done, I'll go back in time to Bournemouth beach that exact summer, and stand guard everyday until I see a particular girl sunbathing. Then I'll wait to a particular photographer to stand up and start walking towards her, I'll tackle him and broke both his legs. Then I'll seduce the girl and take her with me... TO THE FUTURE!!! *points to some indefinite point ahead, all ruffled hair and bug-eyed*

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!

The continuum will be changed: this will be a Lucky Becker forum, all you lot will find another model to worship, Michelle Marsh will pair with Sophie Howard, Malene Espensen shall be in B*g Br*ther, and she'll be mine. ONLY MINE!!

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!

Sorry, folks. I had to warn you, my masterplan will begin tonight at 12:00. You have till then to try and burn her image on your retinas, but it is futile, 'cause at 12:01 you'll have forgotten she ever existed and you'll worship Sammy Brady, Lucy Becker, Sophie Howard, or even Saskia Howard-Clarke (gulp!).

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!

Ahem.

------------------------------------------------
(It's not really necessary to state that this is a humour post, is it? I wouldn't do any of this things, and I don't have a time machine. And if I had it, I wouldn't use it for this. Well, not at first.)

mmm... Well... just for you to know, in this exact moment, in other dimension, Lucy is watching a photo of me. Thumb Up!
Chris

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

Wow is all I have to say here.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in the early daysPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the early days Reply with quote

its been over an hour since i read grendel and pigeon's master plans and its still cracking me up..like chris said wow! Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: