Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Well.

Today we don't have Lucy on page 3 but we do have a snippet which is directly relevant to the Star's new anti-glamour policy.

"A, Lytham" has complained to the Star about the lack of Lucy on page 3 recently - by texting in to their text-in page (text DSTAR followed by a space, then your name and comment, to 80088) - and achieved a result Thumb Up! we have this picture of Lucy in the Star tomorrow Big Grin again it is an old one, but this is a lovely set Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

There are 11 pics from the Wolverine shoot in CP watermarked format BangHead available... don't think I can post them, but I can certainly answer PMs Wink

The Star certainly didn't pick the best ones for their feature... they seem to have a habit of picking the wrong ones.

They definitely show that Lucy is physically back on top form Big Grin ...and also that the shoot would have been so much better without the claws Wry Lucy looks completely superb in the top and shorts and boots, it's a shame they didn't do another bunch of pics with her just wearing that outfit but no claws. There aren't enough shoots of Lucy being sexy with clothes on as opposed to underwear/bikinis etc., and this particular outfit would be an excellent candidate for such a shoot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

As expected Wink Lucy is again in the Star tomorrow... and again it is due to reader pressure Thumb Up!

Three pro-Lucy texts on the text-in page have resulted in a repeat of the best of the pics from last weekend Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

There is a tiddly little pic of Lucy on the Star website today Big Smile

They have an article in the paper today about horse-riding being sexy, illustrated with various pics of women on horseback in an attempt to prove the point, and failing, not least because they have included one of Amy Winehouse which is distinctly frightening Yikes! that's what those drugs do to you...

But the website version of the article works rather better because they have included one of Lucy Big Smile Lucy isn't into horses herself, but she did a rather good riding-themed shoot for the Star last year and they have used a previously-unseen pic from it. Probably one of the best pics from the shoot Big Smile it's a shame they've used such a very small version of it.

...It is notable that this is the first post on this thread for nearly a week. A pox on the Star's new anti-glamour policy...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

- So is there anything today? (Sunday)
- No...
- But what about that new shoot, when's that coming out? I was hoping it was going to be a centre-page spread...
- I don't know!! But there might be something tomorrow...
- What, for the Bank Holiday?
- Well sort of...

Well there "sort of" is Big Grin

...It's been over two weeks since there's been a pic of Lucy in the Star Mad their stupid new anti-glamour policy at work Furious I still haven't received an answer to my letter to Dawn Neesom about it. I wish all this flipping Jordan rubbish wasn't happening right now so they would be clearly seeing the sustained drop in sales as a result of this ridiculous policy; unfortunately I fear the current front pages will obscure the effect.

So well done to pompeyblue for his text bemoaning the lack of Lucy pics Thumb Up! as a result of which we have the following pic on the text-in page... (a reminder of the number: text DSTAR followed by a space, then your name and comment, to 80088) and especially well done for someone who supports the wrong team Big Smile

And let's not forget to write to the Star and tell them to put the glamour back; the addresses are in this thread.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well this is an extremely welcome event Big Grin

We've been waiting for Lucy's most recent shoot that she told us about on the radio to appear for a whiley now...

(types PM) "It seems to be a bit of a mystery what's happening with it"
(sends PM)
- What's all that about?
- This new shoot, when are we going to see it?
- Tomorrow?
- Oh you what? Are you joking?
- Hehe
- Rock on!

...Yes, indeed we do have a new pic of Lucy in the Star tomorrow Big Grin

The caption says: "It's great to see Daily Star golden girl Lucy Pinder back on page 3 - as we're sure her army of fans would agree".

We sure do Thumb Up! Especially with such a lovely pic as this Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Star website gallery version:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

By request of StoneFree Smile

Not sure if I have a higher-res version of this... will have a hunt through Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

She looks stunnin in that pic and she's wearing a normal-size belt.
StoneFree

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Wow! Thanks Pigeon ,certainly made my day!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Last night was kind of a disappointment...

- Centre pages of the Star tomorrow Big Grin
- Really? Excellent! Big Grin
(checks paper)
- Er, you're wrong... It's Casey... at least I think that's who it is without zooming in...
- Are you sure?
- Well I am sure who it isn't...

...Well this morning we have some more information, thanks to paulb11 who actually read the paper as opposed to just looking at the thumbnails Big Smile

The unaccustomed inaccuracy was in fact... inaccurate Smile Lucy is in the centre pages of the Star tomorrow. The main spread is indeed Casey, but there is a tiny little picture of Lucy which was entirely unrecognisable as even being a picture without zooming in.

The interesting thing is the accompanying article... most of it is the usual rubbish the Star prints, woven around the tale of Casey going on holiday in order to provide substance for a plug for the airline she flew with Hehe But hidden in it is one of the little atoms of truth the Star occasionally slips in... that Lucy's gone too Big Smile

I already knew Lucy had gone off somewhere so I know that little bit is true! Didn't know about Casey. If I'd been put on the spot to say who else might have gone I'd most likely have picked Malene... and I still won't rule that out.

What makes this interesting is the implications in terms of it being that time of year again... calendar shoot time Wink

Anyway here's the little pic of Lucy Big Smile

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

That's all?
Something's wrong with DAily Star.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
Something's wrong with DAily Star.

Indeed something is wrong with them...

But on the other hand Casey's fans aren't saying that today Wink there is a double page centre spread, it's just that it's of Casey rather than of Lucy. The only reason Lucy had any size of pic at all is that she was mentioned in the accompanying article (now on the Star's website). We reckon there's a double page Sunday spread of Lucy in the pipeline, and the thought was that it might be today that it was appearing, but it turned out to be Casey instead.

And the interesting thing is as I say that although most of the article one can assume is the Star's usual rubbish - I have no idea about Casey but "a pal said" usually means "we've just made this up" - the bit about Lucy going is true, I've known that since Friday, not sure if she went then or if she went earlier but in any case it probably means her 2010 calendar is in course of production. Which is... a good thing Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

So Lucys doing her new calendat you mean? Cool Thumb Up! hope its as good as this years.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

All I know for definite is that she's Gone Off Somewhere Smile but all the indications are indeed that it is for the calendar shoot with a bunch of other Neon models Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: