Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy features in another article on the Daily Star website today Smile

The article claims that now any woman can look as sexy as Lucy by buying this bikini from the pound shop ROFL

Then it posts this pic to prove the opposite Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

- It's another of these blank bits, there's been nothing in the Star for weeks Sad
- There's been one Smile
- Yeah, really old and black and white...
- There won't be anything this week, but there'll be something over Easter Wink
- Yeah? Cool Big Grin

...and then today on the Star website appears this pic:

... - Don't spend too long at your mate's this evening, you've got to do the Star Wink

I did, didn't I Smile

What a lovely picture of Lucy we have in the Star today Big Grin

(Note to Daily Star photoshoppers: Lucy's eyes are Brown. Not blue. Brown. So flaming well leave them brown, OK?)

Clicky piccy:

...Star website version:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

The pic we had last week in black and white...

...is now in colour Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Wehey Big Grin

Friday night:
- Anything in the paper?
- Might be Wink
(checks website)
- No, zere is nodings. Are you doing that thing where you tell me on Friday night but it's Monday you're talking about?
- Might be Hehe
- Graah Hehe

Sunday night:
- Don't forget the paper...
(checks website)
- Well I don't know who that is on page 3 but I know who it isn't... (click) nothing... (click) nothing... (click click click) ahaaaa!!!!! Gaw you don't half wind me up sometimes Big Grin

...Lucy is indeed in the Star on Monday. Someone has texted in to their texting-in page moaning that there hasn't been enough Lucy recently. Good one that man Big Smile And in response they have printed this pic Big Grin ...this is actually the version from Feb 10th, because it's bigger Big Smile and a pic like this needs to be shown in large size Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...And today we have not one but two mentions of Lucy appearing on the Star website Big Grin

Firstly there is an article about a village doing a big St George's Day bash, with another repeat of this pic to illustrate it Smile

...Then there is another article saying that the current terrible weather is set to get even worse, with temperatures reaching 25 deg C over the bank holiday Sad here's hoping they're wrong...

But to make up for that it features not one but three pics of Lucy Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy's not in the paper tomorrow... but she does feature as the headline pic for this article on the Star website.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...well, she did last night. The silly sods have changed the picture now Sad
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Does the flag behind Lucy says England?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Yes

St George's flag with "England" written on it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

As expected Big Grin Lucy is in the Star today Big Grin

...blue and white outfit but not as sweet as [example]... yep, got that now Big Grin

Lucy is featured in yet another promo for something completely daft... in this case that "Wolverine" movie, which appears to be a movie aimed at adults but based around a premise for ten-year-olds... never mind, we get some good pics of Lucy out of it Big Smile

Clicky piccies:

It must be said that it's the most unappealing yet of the daft promos, those silly claws are the opposite of sexy... Unfortunately since Lucy's got them between her fingers I can't really remove them entirely without making her hands look deformed, but I can at least change it to something more like "Lucy holding cassette cases between her fingers", which is a distinct improvement Wink

Clicky piccies:

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

haha superb Smile Lucy can tear me apart anyday.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Thank you Pigeon.

I love Lucy... I hate Wolverine.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Yeh thank you Pigeon I dont like the claws either, thats four people Ive seen now dont like the claws, can I post your pics for them?

I like your pics everyone else posts them like they are in the mag with all writing on, why cant they take it off like you do.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Because they can't be bothered? I don't know... I don't class myself as a photoshop expert, but it isn't hard and it's definitely worth it... glad it's appreciated Smile

By all means post the pics anywhere you think people would appreciate them... as I've said before, this site does NOT operate an anti-linking policy, quite the reverse, we encourage it here. Sites that decry and obstruct hotlinking annoy me greatly, so I deliberately take the reverse position Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

This is great Smile

These pics are going all round the world. They are spreading a lot faster than new pics of Lucy usually do and they are turning up in all sorts of unusual places... and the attached stories all seem to be not about the film, but about Lucy Big Grin (though I don't know about the ones in Chinese).

Promo for the film... hmmm... to me it seems that everyone already knows about the film anyway, and what it really is is a cracking good promo for Lucy Thumb Up!

Furthermore... Lucy has just done another shoot for the Star today Big Grin so hopefully we'll be seeing some more page 3s soon...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: