Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...here is the corresponding website version of the article. As they often do they have picked a different photo to illustrate it...

(Has the Star website's search function gone up the spout? I've had multiple pings off Google of this but the Star's search function still isn't finding it.)

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well this is a bit disappointing, Lucy's dramatically beautiful appearance yesterday has only resulted in one small pic in the Star. She deserves a whole page looking like this...

Don't know if she's in any of the other likely papers, they're not up yet apart from the Sport and there's nothing in that.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Don't know if she's in any of the other likely papers, they're not up yet apart from the Sport and there's nothing in that.

They are now. Nothing in the Mail, Mirror, Record, Express, nor as far as I can tell the Sun although their search function packed up on me. Sad

I have managed to find a few blog entries wondering why Lucy was there at all. Duh. Kick4Life you dimwits...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...now up on the Star website.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/71937/Babe-s-Gala/

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Big Grin

- ...in the Star tomorrow
- In _Nuts_ tomorrow, you mean in the Star as well?
- Yes
- But it won't be up yet (clickety click) look, it's still Friday's...
- Aww...

But later on of course it did appear and was worth the urgency Big Smile

...Whip. Now I know where the whip business came from a few days ago... "Like the Loaded DVD...? - No, not that costume" Smile (though I did like that costume...)

I like this picture as well Big Grin This has gone a long way to getting rid of the Headache I've had ever since the server threw a wobbly the other day... so I suppose I should say "thankyou Lucy" Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Star website gallery version:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Aaaand once again as expected... Lucy is in the Star tomorrow Big Grin

Shame they went and headlined the feature "Lucy vs Jordan" on the front page Roll Eyes can't they just drop that for goodness' sake? Especially as the feature isn't actually about that, yes Jordan's in it but it's about real vs. fake boobs... you can even vote. (0901 031 1466 or text DSREAL to 82100, calls 25p from BT landline, texts 25p + usual rates).

Of course with Lucy headlining it with a great big picture it's going to be a runaway victory for real ones Big Grin

On the front cover is a very small cropped version of this pic:

...and in the feature is this one. Which is superb Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Thank you.
She looks excelent, as usual.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Yep... there does seem to be a slow but steady trickle of rather good Lucy pictures emanating from neonpictures.com recently...

Here's the article on the Star website. They've used the first pic to illustrate it... which is kind of a shame, since while the first pic is indeed lovely, the second one is even better Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...from celebritypictures.com as well Big Smile

As often seems to be the case with Lucy features in Monday's paper I've been expecting Lucy's appearance since Friday... and I am not disappointed. Not in the least Big Grin

Seems someone has saved me the trouble of photoshopping the watermark off it as well Big Grin (though I think it would have come under the same heading as the music shoot ones even if I had). And presented it in a larger size as well Big Grin

This is definitely Lucy at her finest Cloud 9 it is very noticeable that shoots like these are much higher quality than the "to order" ones for the Star/Nuts/Loaded/even Maxim etc. They truly deserve to do far better than we observe. A combination, I think, of the publications being unreceptive to ideas not their own, and... failure to take advantage of free advertising... I may have to comply but I don't have to agree Wink

Clicky piccy:

Full size as is:

And a spare pic from the killzone shoot which is nearly as fine as the first one Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...now featured on the Star website.

The article says that real boobs were the runaway winners of the vote. No surprise there Big Smile

It also mentions that Lucy has lost weight. Er, yes, we know. And she needs to put it back on again.

It names Lucy as "one of the country’s most sought-after models" Big Grin no argument there... she certainly is Smile

And unusually for the Star, it also acknowledges that she doesn't follow the stereotype... and puts this as a point in Lucy's favour. Which it is, of course... one of the biggest Big Smile

Rather a good article, then. And it is accompanied by these pics, which may be over a year old and much repeated but still bear further repetition Smile

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

What stereotype?
Sorry, I can't read the article right now.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

(Time or technical problems?)

- The stereotype of glamour models. My choice of phrase to describe the bit where it says fame hasn't affected her, rather than just copying a chunk out of it Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Wehey Lucy is in the Star again tomorrow Big Grin

...Glad to see they haven't let National Lucy Pinder Day pass without some sort of recognition Wink

But what have they done to her eyes? In the version in the paper Lucy has no pupils. They've made her eyes just brown all over like an old dog. I mean... just why??? Confused Witnobf would anyone even think of doing that, let alone actually do it?

It's really hard to do a good job of putting it right as well but I've had a crack...

Note also the reminder that Lucy is wearing on her arm Wink

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Lucy is in the Star again today Big Grin a distinctly lovely picture - even if it is both rather old and in black and white. Still, there's something about pics of Lucy in black and white sometimes...

Pic accompanies an article calling for St George's Day to be made a bank holiday. Personally, I think it's a bad choice - there are already too many bank holidays in this stage of the year, if we have a new one it ought to be in the middle of July or something where it would be more useful. Still, the point is it gives us a pic Big Grin

Website version:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: