Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

The stars website version.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I want a full size poster of that Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I guess there may be some readers who are surprised the Star didn't run a feature of Lucy for today to follow on from the lovely pics they printed earlier in the week. I knew all week they weren't going to, but it doesn't stop me being disappointed, they should have done Wink

Still they have kind of made up for it by featuring Lucy in several items on their website Smile

This article features this "oldie but goodie" of Lucy and Michelle along with one from earlier in the week...

...and this article carries on the St George vs. the PC dragon story along with the same picture of Lucy.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...and in the same kind of mood I have had a similar expectation that Lucy would be in the Star on Sunday. And indeed she is Big Grin

One lovely pic on the front cover and another one on page 23 which is a slightly larger version of one we have seen not long ago... from the Tory feature, and there is a reason for this... I think the accompanying article is best described as They're At It Again Wink the latest wheeze is Lucy being a panellist on Question Time...

It's one of those frustrating things because I really really want it to be true and being told about the feature unusually far in advance predisposes me in favour of it... but I suspect that merely reflects the fact that a little more preparation has gone into this one than is the case with most of Lucy's appearances. Much of the article text is attributed to Lucy - technically correctly, but we have seen how spaghetti-like a transformation they can apply to Lucy's words before, and with or without bolognaise sauce it reads just as much like a commentary on some odd idea the media have got into their heads as a commentary on a real happening...

Shame it's just the usual flannel because it would be so froody if it was true... Yes, this whole "Lucy and the Conservatives" business is more than a little unexpected, but the thing is that with Lucy's intelligence and her other unique qualities she would make it actually work. The idea of a glamour model promoting the Conservative party needs to be considered in the light of the fact that Lucy is most decidedly not your ordinary glamour model, and she could unquestionably make a definitely positive impact. Let us hope that they continue to keep this particular pot on the boil until someone in a position to do something about it sees it and realises what a good idea it is.

Anyway here are the clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...I have been most remiss.

I have forgotten to post the link to the article and the versions of the pics from the Star's website (no new ones, but still...)

Better late than never Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Were it not for someone prodding me to look at the relevant website these pictures might not have arrived in such a timely fashion. It is appreciated Wink

Lucy is in the Star tomorrow (Thursday), on page 3 with an extremely lovely pic Cloud 9

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...And she's on the website too Big Grin

They've got another article ranting about the PC idiots who are trying to make out that St George's Day is "racist"... and it is accompanied by this rather fine (if not exactly recent) pic of Lucy Thumb Up!

Not to mention the website gallery version of today's page 3 pic Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy's attendance at the Snickers promo the other night has been reported in the Star today.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/71171/Beauties-join-up-with-Mr-T/

Lots more pics on the Lucy at Snickers promo thread.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...ah now this is what I was waiting for.

Lucy is in the Star on Sunday Big Grin

She is featured on page 3 in an ad for some video war game... It always makes me laugh when I remember Lucy on Nuts TV getting bored during the video game segments and getting particularly bored with the war games... and then they feature her advertising them Hehe

Not that I'm complaining, not likely when pictures like this are the result either Big Grin

Boots. Now I know what "boots" was all about...

Cloud 9

Clicky piccy:

Oh... and it seems she also gets to exercise her judging talents once again in the Star's "battle of the babes". Lucy seems to get on quite a lot of these judging panels these days Scratch Chin perhaps there is a mainstream TV opportunity here...
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Nice pic, just shows how superb Lucy looks when given the right outfit.

Usual Star story, if they are so keen on pushing the Lucy politics angle, maybe they should give her a colum of her own. There are a lot of other people writing bits for the papers every week who are far less articulate than Lucy.

Here is the website version, but not of the pic, only old (but good) pics.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/71266/LUCY-LOVES-TO-PLAY-DIRTY-/
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Usual Star story, if they are so keen on pushing the Lucy politics angle, maybe they should give her a colum of her own. There are a lot of other people writing bits for the papers every week who are far less articulate than Lucy.

Now there's a good idea Clap - especially if they managed to resist the temptation to mangle what she said in their usual manner.

It is remarkably gratifying to see how they are determined to push the Lucy-for-the-Tories one... perhaps it originates from some kind of delighted surprise at discovering that their page 3 star's political views are more aligned with their own dislike of the Labour party than they had realised... but it is also distinctly odd, especially as they insist on attributing its origin to a certain episode on a certain programme, when every single other mention of that episode on every other website or other media outlet has consisted of a slew of entirely unjustified and ignorant insults. I haven't seen one single positive comment on that particular episode apart from in the Star - on the contrary, it seems almost to have been responsible for more vituperation - and more disgusting, completely unjustified vituperation at that - than the whole of the rest of the events of that regrettable interlude put together. I do confess I would like to put all those detractors against a wall and - well not shoot them, yet, but certainly make them stand in their underwear in the freezing cold in front of a crowd of dodgy, semi-hostile strangers and talk unrehearsed about some serious subject, then parade the futile wibblings which they would produce on national TV, just to hammer home the point of how unreasonable their criticism is.

So it is extremely good to see the Star repeatedly and determinedly making the opposite comment.

Lucy certainly does have something worthwhile to say on such matters, all she needs is a decent platform from which to say it. I will admit that the idea of the Conservative party being promoted by a beautiful and unclothed lady with rosettes on her boobs is a little radical - but the point is, that's not the idea to hold.

The idea to hold is of Lucy as the beautiful, stylish, intelligent and articulate lady who we saw last year demonstrating her non-modelling abilities as the host of Nuts TV. This side of Lucy would most definitely be effective at raising the profile of the Conservative party, especially among a segment of the population who are more likely to vote Labour if they bother to vote at all. For that is one thing that the Tories have never really had - a high-profile supporter who is popular and attractive in their own right.

There have been plenty of supporters of the Left who have had sufficient by way of "trendiness" and/or "youth appeal" to popularise their views among those with little intrinsic interest in politics. The Right, on the other hand, has traditionally been the party of the older age group. Lucy has the appeal to break that, and the ability, if she is only given the chance to display it, to effectively promote the Right to voters who are generally either of the Left or of apathy.

To have her own column in the Star would be a superb step in the right direction, and would hopefully pave the way to a real appearance on Question Time or some other mainstream TV programme where Lucy could truly shine and have a proper chance to show the nation "what she is made of" in the cerebral sense.

...And here are the pics off the Star website. They do like to pick that jungle pic to plug these things, don't they.... Well I'm not complaining Big Grin that pic may be old but it's one of Lucy's particular triumphs Big Grin

...If I remember rightly the pic with the black background is one that was held up as an example of highly visible boob shrinkage by some poster, either on Kremvax or on the Star site itself, I'm not sure which offhand. It is instructive, therefore, to have it displayed alongside these others of varying dates, since to do so quite effectively refutes the assertion Wink Presentation, lighting, and the pernicious effects of what the psychologists call "suggestion", have far more bearing on the matter than any real change in size which, objectively, is only just detectable. It is a strange peculiarity of the human race that they can be so easily told what to think in defiance of the evidence of their own eyes.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
it seems she also gets to exercise her judging talents once again in the Star's "battle of the babes"

...one of the other judges is Karsten Edwards. In which connection I think this page, which I have just chanced across, is worth mentioning, for the interest value: Page Three girls - the naked truth (Tuesday, 14 September, 2004)

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...And I missed the most obvious point in my argument concerning the picture with the black background. Having just had the error of my ways pointed out to me and feeling rather silly as a result Silly I feel compelled to point out that the date of the picture in fact precedes any rumours of shrinkage by several months in any case. (As is the case with the one of Lucy in a pink corset which has also been used as such an example.)

So that rather hammers the "visible shrinkage" argument... it's there, as Lucy has admitted, but it doesn't, in the vast majority of cases, show. The rumours are based on suggestion, a couple of dodgily-lighted pics and some more pics featuring ill-fitting bras. The rest of the pics, and the videos, tell the true story: Lucy's boobs remain truly impressive in both shape and size. The word "massive" still applies. It is her other curves which are more "endangered", for want of a better word... and having seen the Snickers promo pics I am less inclined to that thought also. Wink

And this is an interesting thought given that while I was expecting Lucy to be in the Star today, it is a delightful surprise to find that it is that very picture which is featured Big Smile

I always imagine that the books in the background of these pics are the library of Shakespeare from which Lucy read on Book at Bedtime Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Website gallery version:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well, well, well Big Smile

Some information can indeed be more reliable than that of one's own eyes.

- It's gonna be a big day tomorrow - Lucy on the radio and a feature in Nuts too Big Grin
- And in the Star!
- What?
- In the Star too!
- Oh you're joking, what again?

So as it passes website update time I make an excuse to use my mate's computer and quickly check out the Star while he's making the tea to see if I need to take my leave earlier than otherwise planned.

- Not on page 3...
(keeps on looking) - no... no... no...
- There, the bums feature...
- Eh? There's nothing there...
- ???
(finishes looking) No, nothing there....
(mate comes back with the tea)

But I stay for only one pot more rather than two and the instant I get home I'm back looking at the Star again...

Now my mate has a rubbish screen, it's one of these flat panel LCD screens that are all the rage these days. When I look at the same webpage on my own high quality CRT screen it is plainly obvious that in the corner of the bums feature thumbnail is not a fuzzy grey-blue blob, but the one and only Lucy herself Big Grin

She isn't headlining it, unfortunately. She jolly well should be... And it's an old pic... But still and all, Lucy is in the Star again and that is a matter for jubilation Big Grin

It's this pic. This clicky piccy is the version from the 1st December last year, because the one in the paper today is very small...

But I still think the version in the paper is worth reproducing, because it shows more of Lucy's legs than is usual with this pic... and not only does Lucy have very lovely legs, and not only is it a pose that benefits greatly from showing them, but what is the point of her wearing those very sexy seamed stockings if we never get to see them? Wink

Moreover she also features in an advert for pictures on your phone a bit further on... and unless I have been deceived by not bothering to register the ads on the grounds that they're always old pics, it seems this is a new pic from the set too Big Grin We've seen plenty of poor Lucy freezing her ears off on this perishing cold beach - in the water too - wearing a plain bikini or half thereof, photoshopped into a variety of fetching colours, but I don't recall any shots in the frilly one having come out yet...

...and for the sake of completeness (er. Do I really need an excuse?) here are the other two pics in the ad...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: