Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

This pic appears again in the Star for Monday 14th May... so if you missed it last time... Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy is on the front page of today's Daily Star Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Indeed she is Big Grin

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

thought that might be from the new shoot she did with them but looks like its not eh?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy is on the text-in page of the Star today with this Lynx pic Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

These are rather fine Smile very old pics of Lucy from the Daily Star... including better quality versions both of some familiar ones and some rarities too Smile

HQ...

I see Lucy was practising for her role in "Strippers vs Werewolves" for a lot longer than we thought Hehe

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy looks so young and innocent here Cloud 9 Great stuff Pigeon thanks Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Stunning pics she looks fabulous and her boobs look so hearty!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well, well, well, look who's in the Star tomorrow Big Grin Bounce Bounce

Been expecting this Wink

There is even an article on the Daily Star website entitled "Lucy Pinder's back" Hehe - She never went away! Smile It was only the Star... And "back" would carry more conviction if it was a Jeany Savage pic rather than an RVDS one...

Let's hope that it does nevertheless mean that we can expect more Lucy Big Smile (hey, there's nothing wrong with hoping for things to be perfect, it's pretending they already are that's a problem Smile)

I have been given to understand that the Borg has been up to its usual, kicking off about me posting UHQs and pretending that it's actually Lucy who's kicking off Roll Eyes apparently also blaming me for their public existence as if it was me that got them out of the vaults in the first place - er, no, it wasn't, and by the time I got them they'd been through enough hands that there's no clue who it actually was, so back off, OK?

Apparently the beef is the public exposure of the pics making it less likely that they could earn money by being sold for commercial use. Well, this publication demonstrates that such fears are groundless Smile The Star publishing one pic in twenty, and one of the less spectacular ones at that, is as much as can ever be expected for one of these "syndicated" (ie. speculative) shoots - it's all that ever happened with the music shoot, and more than has happened with almost every other one...

I'd go so far as to say this event - along with the Damien Morley pic the Star published a bit back - supports my long-held position on the subject - that such shoots never will get anywhere unless the pics are exposed in public; that keeping the pics locked up reduces their chances of being commercially sold. I reckon that certainly in the case of this pic, and probably also in the case of the Damien Morley pic, the Star only knew they were available because they got spread round the internet; they're not likely to search picture agencies for pics of Lucy any more, they just happened across them on the internet somewhere, and if they'd been kept locked up in the picture agency's vaults they'd never have known about them.

And the argument that they will be printed in breach of copyright if UHQs get out does not stand up. A publication won't be so daft as to expose itself like that. See this example again - the Star could have nicked the pic off any of a dozen websites, but they didn't, they bought it commercially, so that's that one dead too.

Let's see the picture houses take note and open the floodgates on the giant stash of unseen Lucy pics they have... Big Grin

Enough of me waffling, here's the pic Smile

...and the Star's lower quality version of it, just to prove that it really has been printed today Hehe

Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Daily Star - 20/7/13

xc1469

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

if you click on Go To Album you can not view the pics because "This album is private." "To view this album enter a password:"

Does anyone know the password?
BobFTW

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

[/img]http://postimg.org/image/nbf67fqmb/5cea94af/

This is from the star, anyone know where I can get it uncensored?
BobFTW

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

BobFTW wrote:
[/img]http://postimg.org/image/nbf67fqmb/5cea94af/

This is from the star, anyone know where I can get it uncensored?

Sorry meant this:

[img]http://postimg.org/image/nbf67fqmb/[/img]
d_fly

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

That's from one of her calendars. 2013 I believe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: