Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...well this is decidedly cool Big Smile although they may not have printed any new pics of Lucy from the movie, they have printed one of Lucy's Damien Morley pics Big Grin when was the last time we had a new pic of Lucy in the Star? Smile

...plus a reprint of this pic Smile

Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Is it just me, or does this pic look significantly photoshopped?

I can't tell if they are trying to airbrush her away, or if the pic was just stretched to fit a page.

All I know is something isn't right there...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

It's had essentially three lots of photoshopping Hehe

One, because it's in the Daily Star...

Two, because of the low quality of these electronically-sourced Star pics - the colour had been quantised into excessively coarse steps so there were coloured blocks all over it.

Three, because half of it wasn't there at all Hehe the other pic was over the top of it as was a huge great caption. So large parts of it have had to be synthesised out of more or less nothing.

It would make my life so much easier if all the people who think it's such a good idea to put stuff over the top of pics could be shot...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well there's rather less photoshopping on this HQ version... Smile Not zero, but a lot less Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Great pic, great quality, why cant all LP pics be this detailed? Big Smile
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

That's a great picture Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I love that picture but sadly it exposes a flaw. When I did that blueprint pic a few years back of her tattoo, now I see the stars were different to the ones I used. May have to go remake that.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I personally know not much about photoshopping..but i always have a look at the texture of the skin and those little flaws...if its all there then fine by me Hehe ...so i'm not sure what i'm missing here Confused ...would someone care to explain pls
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Different interpretations of "flaw" I think Smile I read eazy_g's post as saying that the level of detail in this pic is such that it exposes his attempt at reproduction of Lucy's tattoo as flawed. Previous pics have not been detailed enough to spot the difference.

Mind you I think everyone who's tried to copy Lucy's tattoo has got it wrong one way or another Smile
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I still don't get it Shrug...if all the little moles, birth-marks are visible then where was the photoshopping used??? Confused
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Open up both the first picture on this page and the most recent one in your browser. Flip between them both and you can see how her skin looks like a porcelain doll in the first one Big Laugh
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I still don't get it Shrug...if all the little moles, birth-marks are visible then where was the photoshopping used??? Confused

Just look at the difference here.

Left = Original
Centre = My quick Clean up
Right = The Star's Hash

I only did i little editing to show how the images are usually edited before publishing, not that i think it needed it Thumb Up!

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Guys i'm only talking about the 2nd picture because Pigeon wrote "there's rather less photoshopping in this HQ version...but i fail to see the photoshopping in the 2nd pic....the first pic is completely photoshopped that much even i could make out...anyway let's just drop it now Smile ...this conversation's become kinda boring Hehe
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Guys i'm only talking about the 2nd picture because Pigeon wrote "there's rather less photoshopping in this HQ version...but i fail to see the photoshopping in the 2nd pic....the first pic is completely photoshopped that much even i could make out...anyway let's just drop it now Smile ...this conversation's become kinda boring Hehe

Sorry, in that case i'm with you, maybe a little sharpening but other than that i can see much having been done to it.

Infact, everytime i look i seem to notice a new tiny bit of detail that makes me go all "gooey", i can't think of a better way to discribe it at the moment other than fooookin brilliant!

I would pay for a premium site if all the pics were going to be that quality!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Ah... the bit you've highlighted is the bit I meant when I said this...

Pigeon wrote:
Three, because half of it wasn't there at all Hehe the other pic was over the top of it as was a huge great caption. So large parts of it have had to be synthesised out of more or less nothing.

The curves of Lucy's left hand side, and most of her left arm from above the elbow down to the wrist, simply didn't exist in the original pic at all. So I had to "draw" the whole lot in... largely from guesswork... and I'm no artist. Looks like I guessed the arm more or less right but not the curves... can't win 'em all I guess Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: