Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Thats a shame, why do I think its because her management advised her not to? Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Thats a shame, why do I think its because her management advised her not to? Wry

Because you realise that Lucy is a good person who doesn't act ignorant and rude of her own accord...? Smile

Newspaper version of the pic...

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

The Star have this pic of Lucy on their text-in page for Monday Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Ah.... I've been waiting all day for this Big Grin I knew there was something of Lucy on the way from the Star, but it's taken until now for it to show up... a pox on unreliable feeds!

We now have an HQ of this lovely pic of Lucy from the Daily Star Big Smile

...Incidentally, on the subject of the shortage of Lucy's appearances in the Star, I have it on good authority that the editor, Dawn Neesom, has some kind of problem with large boobs Sad I must say I find this rather strange since she is not only the current editor but has been editor throughout the whole Lucy and Michelle era, but the source of the information is one I have every reason to trust, and certainly the page 3 boobs have not, for the most part, been particularly large for some considerable time now. It may be worthwhile people visiting the Daily Star facebook page and commenting, not only that we need Lucy back regularly on page 3, but that we need more large-breasted models in general.
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

WIN

Always been a great pic, and now HQ!

WIN WIN WIN!
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

just love this pic.

absolutely epic Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Incidentally, on the subject of the shortage of Lucy's appearances in the Star, I have it on good authority that the editor, Dawn Neesom, has some kind of problem with large boobs Sad.

Ms Neesom has small breasts then?
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

How on earth can u have a problem with large breasts (like pinders). That's just not normal.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I was wondering why hadn't seen and new Kelly shoots. Weep Weep Weep

At least I know now Censored Censored woman
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I love Kelly andrews, she is hardly in the star nowadays.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Finally the Star have made mention of Lucy again! Big Smile Well, sort of. They have this pic of her from the Strippers vs Werewolves publicity material on the front cover, and it is repeated inside above the feature it relates to...

Only that feature is all about flipping "TOWIE". It's nothing to do with Lucy at all and it makes no mention of Strippers vs Werewolves or why Lucy is in vampire garb Sad

In other words the Star have pinched SvW's publicity material and used it to publicise themselves instead Sad

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

yep very dissapointed there wasn't a proper story of lucy and just a piddly little pic Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy gets to feature again in the Star today Big Smile These pics from her Lynx adverts accompany their story about closed-minded fools banning Lucy's Lynx ads.

Predictably, and pleasingly, the Star is not exactly complimentary about said fools Smile

It's not often I find myself defending the Star's journalism Hehe but this case is an exception Smile Every other report I've seen is either neutral or supports the prejudices and idiocy. So it's great to see the Star taking the opposite angle and sticking up for Lucy and people with common sense in general Thumb Up!

Dionysus

Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Excellent publicity for Lucy Pinder and Lynx. The latter's publicity department must be jumping for joy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: